On Sale Now! The Royal Court [COMMERCIAL]

DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
edited April 2013 in The Commons

On sale now on DAZ 50% Off Today only and then to 30% sometime tomorrow:

The Royal Court Bundle
The Royal Court - ROOM(S) ONLY**
The Royal Court - PROPS ONLY

**Please note, there are multiple rooms but it loads as one large piece so there is no way to just load an individual room in this set due to certain restrictions due to the design.

If you have any questions at all on any of the sets, the differences, or whats in them...please don't hesitate to ask and as always if you have any renders we would LOVE to see them! :)

Also, I may run a little contest in here so keep peeking cuz you never know what I may end up doing hehe ;) :)

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on

Comments

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited April 2013

Some of the various texture options and individual props :)

Popup11.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 738K
    Popup7.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 805K
    Popup6.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1M
    Popup5.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 963K
    Popup4.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 834K
  • tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

This is awesome, and also bought, I couldn't wait ;)

edited December 1969

tonymouse said:
    This is awesome, and also bought, I couldn't wait ;)

Thanks :) Hope you really enjoy it :) If you end up using it we would love to see what you come up with! :)

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

I was able to purchase it early this morning after several tries with all of the Cloudfare problems.

edited April 2013

Ledhead said:
    I was able to purchase it early this morning after several tries with all of the Cloudfare problems.

Yeah so sorry about that (not that I did it but I know how frustrating it is when the cloud of hell appears hehe)...I know the site was EEEK this morning when I came on :( So glad you got it ok though :) I know I was arm wrestling the site to load anything and keep it loaded for more then like 5 seconds. LOL

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

i'm hoping to load it up in a few moments and start playing!!!

hmmm i need to find all my medieval and princess type gowns for V4 and reinstall them!!! CAn't have a naked princess in the room, can we now? *grin*

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

Wait, we can't? Uh-oh....

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

The throne room of "King" Simon Burke and his Oxford Templars, on the goram back water mining moon New Oxford, somewhere in there outer rim of the 'verse.

burkes_throne_room.jpg
    2000 x 1250 - 388K
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Dare you.......

;-)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:

Dare you.......

;-)

I'd just have to delete myself.

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited April 2013

jakiblue said:
    i'm hoping to load it up in a few moments and start playing!!!

hmmm i need to find all my medieval and princess type gowns for V4 and reinstall them!!! CAn't have a naked princess in the room, can we now? *grin*

Of course we can.. you know big bucket next to her.. they did wash you know, once or twice an year, but did :)

Looking goood Ann :D

Post edited by Gloomy007 on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,050
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    The throne room of "King" Simon Burke and his Oxford Templars, on the goram back water mining moon New Oxford, somewhere in there outer rim of the 'verse.

Excellent! You should go into the promo image making business, Totte.
  • zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

Picked this up yesterday. :)

I was wondering if there are any particular "inspirations" for this set I should know about? For example, I don't watch much TV, so it was good that someone posted about some of the recent PC clothing texture sets being inspired by Game of Thrones. Since I know, I can avoid using those in a way that would conflict with an independent story I'm trying to tell in an illustration.

edited December 1969

barbult said:
    Totte said:

LOL Barbult, you know I did this promo for ART? http://www.daz3d.com/the-dungeon-gallows

edited December 1969

zigraphix said:

I was wondering if there are any particular "inspirations" for this set I should know about? For example, I don't watch much TV, so it was good that someone posted about some of the recent PC clothing texture sets being inspired by Game of Thrones. Since I know, I can avoid using those in a way that would conflict with an independent story I'm trying to tell in an illustration.

The items are mostly inspired by the historical period rather than modern takes on it. There's only one prop which took a very general inspiriation, and even there the specific look is new and different from what inspired it. :)

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    barbult said:
    Totte said:

LOL Barbult, you know I did this promo for ART? http://www.daz3d.com/the-dungeon-gallows

Why yes yes you did. You know I swear I am going to have to give you our stuff instead of you buying it so you can help with promos :P Yours are always better then mine LOL

edited December 1969

Totte said:

I do so love this. I have to giggle though at your ability to make everything about Firefly *snickers* You have an addiction to that show hehe :) Though so do I so I always appreciate the references. Now if you could just start making me Buffy the Vampire Slayer inspired images too I'd be in heaven hehe :)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,050
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    barbult said:
    Totte said:

No, I didn't know that!! I guess you ARE in the promo making business. Great work.

edited April 2013

barbult said:
    Totte said:
    barbult said:
    Totte said:

Yeah, sort of, just happened to make a suitable render or the items suited my twisted mind.I'm addicted to new stuff (that's why I came up with the RRRR to use the old stuff again.) I have some old stuff I over use but most is just collecting digital dust.

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

Very nice image Totte
    I had better post one as well then

RMC-Room.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 727K
  • NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

Oh by the way a little birdy (well Frank) just told me the bundle is back to 50% off till Thursday for those who still want to buy .

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Great set! Can't wait to explore all the various elements. I can envision using it in a number of different scenarios.

It Luxes up nicely, too. :) I'm still a complete novice when it comes to LuxRender, but I'm happy with how this test render came out. Thought it was worth posting as I don't recall seeing any Lux renders of Royal Court yet.

Used Luxus and the "IBL Rich" lighting preset (included with Royal Court). Didn't tweak any lights, textures, or settings (except for changing Gamma, Texture Gamma, and Tone Linear Gamma each to 2.20). Probably would be better with some more adjustments, but I think it turned out pretty well as is.

royallux1a.jpg
    800 x 640 - 485K
    edited December 1969

Great set! Can't wait to explore all the various elements. I can envision using it in a number of different scenarios.

It Luxes up nicely, too. :) I'm still a complete novice when it comes to LuxRender, but I'm happy with how this test render came out. Thought it was worth posting as I don't recall seeing any Lux renders of Royal Court yet.

Used Luxus and the "IBL Rich" lighting preset (included with Royal Court). Didn't tweak any lights, textures, or settings (except for changing Gamma, Texture Gamma, and Tone Linear Gamma each to 2.20). Probably would be better with some more adjustments, but I think it turned out pretty well as is.

Really nice Scott! I bought Luxrender but haven't gotten to play with it. I also bought Reality for Poser and didn't get to play with that either LOL Was wondering how it would look using Lux...now it is making me wanna play with one or both of those hmmm LOL

And TY Neil! Really nice image! And thanks for mentioning about the sale as I hadn't gotten to yet :) Muchas Gracious Senor! :)

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

zigraphix said:

The items are mostly inspired by the historical period rather than modern takes on it. There's only one prop which took a very general inspiriation, and even there the specific look is new and different from what inspired it. :)

Cool beans. Thanks for the response! :)

edited December 1969

Nice one Scott!

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Nice one Scott!

Thanks! I like yours too (I'm a Firefly fan as well). What outfit did you use for the uniform, or is it a kitbash?
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Nice one Scott!

Thanks! I like yours too (I'm a Firefly fan as well). What outfit did you use for the uniform, or is it a kitbash?

I always mix-match but built this one around B25 Street Mage + Textures, added the new SickleYield jeans, Cute3D ABoots, M4 Cowboy Hat + Some textureset + gloves from M4UrbanWear.

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited April 2013

I have it installed, but ...

I had an image in the works with a little itty bitty Freak hobbity type future dude meets Vertical Living and the Flea, and I'm in the taking forever to render mode.

And of course, I didn't realize Subsurface was NOT checked so now I have to render the whole thing again!

Gasp! I misspelled realize!

Post edited by Satira Capriccio on
  • Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Wonderful renders everyone!

edited December 1969

Another attempt with Luxus, rendered to around 500 S/p. The set itself looks great, I think (though the skin and clothing--not part of the Royal Court bundle, of course--need some work).

1st: raw DS/Luxus render
    2nd: with a little postwork in Fotor (a simple Instagram-like app).

royallux1c-pw1.jpg
    800 x 640 - 193K
    royallux1c.jpg
    800 x 640 - 449K