It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

I looked Drows up on wikipedia.
    they seem too grumpy and moody for me.
    I like my elves cheerful and full of banter as they kill orcs and tease the grumpier Dwarves!!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Wendy my dear us exiles are pretty good at teasing everyone, not just grumpy dwarves. If you need something dead orc or other, just say so, I'm happy to kill anything that walks the upper realms. :cheese:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

THe thing with Drows is they are a nice colour. Blue has always been my favourite colour, although I have never met a blue person before.

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

Speaking of candy...

I always wondered what people mean when they tell me to get a life; then I read a quote that said "Life's a box of chocolates" and went straight to the candy shop.

edited December 1969

did she let you lick the lollipop? %-P

edited December 1969

Tdhe last time I had a lollipop I chewed it. :D

edited December 1969
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

Lollipops break teeth. I chipped one on one. Its the suck.

edited December 1969

Just popping in to say, YEW HAW!!! One of my favorite shows starts season two tonight! Two hours of FUN.

Hope all are well and all the dad's had happy Fathers Days.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

The other night, I was enoying one of those big cooikies from Hardee's and just thinking how good it tasted. When I was done and started to clean up my crumbs, I noticed I'd dropped two chunks of cookie. So I started with the smaller chunk. But I soon realized something wasn't right about this little chunk of cookie. It wasn't as soft as, or taste like, the rest of the cookie. I spit it out as soon as I realized it was my detached hearing aid mold. :P

You made me laugh and remember my dad. He always took his hearings off when he talked on the phone. He was always losing them and the dogs chewed up several. We didn't tell him when the bird dog took one of his dentures out to the back yard. We just washed it off good and put it back in his bathroom.

edited December 1969

I only have until midnight to live..........as a 24 year old. And ic can't wait for tomorrow. Because i get better looking everyday. :P

Happy belated birthday, Jacob. I'm not having luck wishing you June 16ers a happy birthday this year. My oldest son turned 50 at 6:40 am on the 16th. I tried calling him and ended up leaving a message on his voice mail. He and his wife left the morning of the 17th on a Caribbean cruise to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary.

edited December 1969

Hey Anne!! Where you been? I've Missed my little 3D render lady.

• BongoSnodgrassBongoSnodgrass Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

I don't know if it's my phone or what the problem is but I've tried several times to put a post on the newbie contest thread offering additional prizes, but when I click the submit button it takes me to write a new post and first post what I've written.

Most grumbly I am!

edited June 2012

Hmmm, well you oviously managed to post a reply here, don't know why you can't manage it in the WIP thread for the contest.

Welcome to the BBS, talk about everything thread anyway :)

Post edited by Chohole on
  • BongoSnodgrassBongoSnodgrass Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

I am BBS! Somehow I logged in wrong too. This account was set up ages ago so I could sneakily write something incognito. Then never used it. I don't know what's going on. It's down to my phone though I'm sure.

edited December 1969

That's hilarious

Hey guys we have this strange person, masquerading as BBS. What shall we do about it.

BTW have sent you a PM, in your proper name. :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

Hi, Jeff. I've been playing around on my computer, but don't have anything rendered yet. I'm stacking up lots of WIPs. I should pick one and just finish it up, then move on to another one. All of a sudden things are starting to click. If it's going to rain here for the next two days (which I seriously doubt), I should have plenty of time to play.

edited December 1969

I am BBS! Somehow I logged in wrong too. This account was set up ages ago so I could sneakily write something incognito. Then never used it. I don't know what's going on. It's down to my phone though I'm sure.

I haven't even figured out how to get online with my phone. Besides it keeps turning itself off.

Bongo Snodgrass, eh? Well, whatever, as long as you're still Barry.

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:

I haven't even figured out how to get online with my phone. Besides it keeps turning itself off.

Bongo Snodgrass, eh? Well, whatever, as long as you're still Barry.
    It's mental, but I think because I use that email address for my phone, it might have automatically put that into the username field and I mustn't have checked it properly.

But I still can't use the forum properly with it, I only managed those two messages even as Bongo. Stoopit phone!

edited December 1969

mmmmmmmm sneaky secret identity username, why didn't I think of that?
    ofcouse I would use it to troll myself and see if everyone jumped to my defense which would lead to moderator unmasking and resulting banning!

actually thought of doing it on YouTube!

edited December 1969

Yeah, we are normally pretty good at picking out "clone accounts" Want me to tell you where you are sending that message from :evil grin:

edited December 1969

yeah, most sites "know" I am on a Samsung Galaxy Android tablet!!!
    a lot of them say so.
    my browser must tell them, if they have an app I immeadiately get a popup to choose to download it from Google play.
    I am guessing administrators also see those details.
    but :coolgrin: if I had used a different sign in identity (my fake partner/live in slave/whatever same residential address)
    shared computer, would you guys be so canny!
    (not intending to btw and prob giving people evil ideas!!)

edited December 1969

In all my time, which goes back to 1200 baud modems and BullitinBoardSystems, I've only been two or three users. Mostly I'm Jade but for a long time I was Sunder. Sunder was my way back when bad boy days.

edited December 1969

Ah but with you Wendy we know that you only share your computer with your feline friends, and cats don't normally type very well.

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 376
    edited December 1969

I'm still alive incase anyone wondered. Lol. Had a very lazy weekend spent mostly in bed rereading the Kindle edition of The hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy and watching soppy movies on TV. I seriously could spend all winter in bed. I suppose it's a good thing I have a job to go to. Lol.

Send some sunshine this way! :cheese:

edited December 1969

What is this thing "Sunshine" that you tak about ?

edited December 1969

We have mainly cloud but now of this so call "sunshine"

edited December 1969

I'll trade some sunny 32 C / 90 F stuff for some cloudy cooler weather. Tomorrow is the first day of Summer here.

Pulled a MAJOR dailysis brain in the Little Green Box thread. Said Dear when I ment Deer. I wonder how many times I've done that in the past and never noticed? For those that dont know, I lose brain power for hours after a treatment, I'm all fuzzy in the head. Stuff I know just will not click, it took me thirty minutes to remember my nephews name one day.

edited December 1969

What kind of treatment?

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    What kind of treatment?

I get my blood rotated three times a week. Dialysis, I have End Stage Renal Disease. Three plus years now and still kicking.
This discussion has been closed.