How do I get Victoria's clothes off?

dannybrightonlinedannybrightonline Posts: 46
edited December 1969 in Hexagon Discussion

LOL...thought that would make ya'll smile! Anyway, I just got victoria 4.2 and love her! Thank you so much guys!
But I can talk her into taking off that terrible purple undergarments! She's shy you see?

Any idea's on how to take off her clothes so they don't interfere with other outfits I get her into?

Thanks and hope this brought a laugh or two...

Danny

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

They are painted on to her skin. You can only remove them by applying an alternative skin.

BTW as this is not a Hexagon question, which forum did you mean to post it to, we can move it for you.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Buy her dinner and express an interest in her as a person?

Sorry, I kid. Chohole knows, of course. ;)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2015

LOL. I was very good and didn't post a message like that. :coolsmirk: although it was very tempting.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • garbanzolasvegasgarbanzolasvegas Posts: 53
    edited December 1969

Roffie colada

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,147
    edited December 1969

Victoria 4.2 Base comes with the purple bikini skin (!All_Natural_BKN.pz2, which loads by default for modesty, I assume). She also comes with an unclothed skin !All_Natural_NG.pz2. If you select Victoria 4.2 and double click on !All_Natural_NG.pz2, the bikini should disappear. You will find the skin selections in Runtime\Libraries\Pose\DAZ's Victoria 4\MATerials Sample-Res.

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,587
    edited December 1969

go to sharecg and download free Vicky 4 charter it will have nude skins. Apply skin there you go.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,808
    edited December 1969

Genesis female default skin also has her UV

• Sky HndxSky Hndx Posts: 142

Well, according to Dr. James Wilson of "House".  Comment on her shoes, her earings, and then move on to D.H.A.  Her dreams hopes and aspirations....  

• Same question, answered by Chohole.  Thanks for the advice!  It works out very well.  
    I'm certainly glad Daz dropped the practice of adding dumb things to figures!  

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,538

Thankfully this stupid, stupid, stupid attempt to appeal to the "general market" has gone away.

• ProPoseProPose Posts: 520

LOL...thought that would make ya'll smile! Anyway, I just got victoria 4.2 and love her! Thank you so much guys!
    But I can talk her into taking off that terrible purple undergarments! She's shy you see?

Any idea's on how to take off her clothes so they don't interfere with other outfits I get her into?

Thanks and hope this brought a laugh or two...

Danny

Buy her a beer or two