(Commercial) Mimi available now

Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
edited April 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

My new character Mimi for Aiko 5 was released today. Her name is short; but her beauty is breathtaking. She comes with Poser Companion files. Two eyebrow colors, many eye colors and make-up options are included in this package.

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/they-call-me-mimi

Post edited by Virtual_World on

Comments

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited April 2013

Couldn't resist; she went straight into my cart :lol:

EDIT: Picture 4 has a kind of Selena Gomez vibe :)

Post edited by 3dLux on
  • Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
    edited December 1969

First of all, thanks for your support!!! My nephew also told me that she looks like Selena Gomez in that render; but he says that she looks like Taylor Swift in Render 3.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

First of all, thanks for your support!!! My nephew also told me that she looks like Selena Gomez in that render; but he says that she looks like Taylor Swift in Render 3.

You're very welcome :) I think I can strengthen the resemblance by tweaking the eye size ;-) This is gonna be so much fun :cheese:

edited December 1969

You're very welcome :) I think I can strengthen the resemblance by tweaking the eye size ;-) This is gonna be so much fun :cheese:

Maybe you should also change the nose because is different.

Here there is an artistic render of Mimi.

SweetFace.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 484K
  • SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

A great character!

2013-04-02_Mimi_web.jpg
    1125 x 1500 - 417K
    edited December 1969

sedor said:
    A great character!

WOW, beautiful render sedor!!!!! Thanks a lot for sharing it!

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

:) I am glad you like it!

Thanks for this character :)

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Here's a quick render using Mimi as a random superheroine. I was just playing with some of my other recent additions to my runtime. I'm still learning about lighting, but I'm fairly happy with how it turned out.

Mimi_Test_003.jpg
    1517 x 1517 - 2M
    edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    Here's a quick render using Mimi as a random superheroine. I was just playing with some of my other recent additions to my runtime. I'm still learning about lighting, but I'm fairly happy with how it turned out.

Fantastic render and your lighting look great! Thank you for letting me see your render!!!:-)

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

riftwitch said:

Fantastic render and your lighting look great! Thank you for letting me see your render!!!:-)

Thanks. It helps having artists like you creating such good materials to use. This has become a hobby I look forward to spending time doing when I come home from work.

edited April 2013

riftwitch said:
    Thanks. It helps having artists like you creating such good materials to use.

Thanks to all of you for acquiring my products without your support I cannot continue creating this content .....

Post edited by Virtual_World on
    edited December 1969

Just a reminder for those interested in my product, that the introductory price will end soon!