Welcome to the March Freebie Challenge: "March Madness Mix-Up"

Comments

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

Totally missed that one after logging out. Sorry!

Meanwhile, new rule for the Freebie Challenge. Upon launching a pie, you have to declare WHAT KIND OF PIE, so the target knows whether to duck or open his/her mouth.

So, Rob, what kind of pie was it?

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Totally missed that one after logging out. Sorry!

Meanwhile, new rule for the Freebie Challenge. Upon launching a pie, you have to declare WHAT KIND OF PIE, so the target knows whether to duck or open his/her mouth.

So, Rob, what kind of pie was it?

A cream pie of course. OPEN WIDE!!

OOPS. I forgot. That was supposed to be 'a SHAVING cream pie'.

:lol:

edited December 1969

Update on my new 'puter; looked through Tiger Direct again and went with a different system (didn't need the 2TB HDD) so I saved a few bucks. Most of the components are the same (or very similar) so the performance difference won't be noticeable. New system only came with 4GB of RAM; but adding a second 4GB stick wasn't that much extra.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7835035&CatId=7718 (Canadian website)

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7835035&CatId=7718 (US website)

Expected delivery date is April 9.

• nitehawk_ltdnitehawk_ltd Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

Another one.

My random pull:
    Cell phone - bottom of page.
    Coal shovel #
    Map #

Re-rendering now, forgot the copyright bug.

• nitehawk_ltdnitehawk_ltd Posts: 387
    edited March 2013

Are you sure we’re not lost?

Fey is concerned, that Jr. Sewer Technician Jade, has read the map wrong.

My random pull:
    Coal shovel #
    Map #

The girls:
    Aiko 3 DAZ model pack.
    Work suit #
    Red head:
    Valens Hair for A3 #
    Vianne for A3 14 down
    Brunet:
    Koz LongHair_evo 3 down
    Ling for Aiko 3 #
    Teague-and-Teagan body morph #

Background:
    Industrial Background 13 down
    Photo for backgnd
    Carry case #
    Emergency kit box #
    ML Flashlight #

Paid item:
    Aiko morphs & maps. (Was free when I got it.)

Poses by me, with a lot of dial tweaking.
    # Free site registration required.

Software used:
    Paint Shop Pro 7
    Rendered in DAZ Studio 2.3 no postwork.

fays_detention.jpg
    2000 x 1068 - 576K
    Post edited by nitehawk_ltd on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

Fey is concerned, that Sewer Technician Jade, has read the map wrong.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/index.php?&ACT=50&fid=41&aid=60155_6cwjUlKBvECxxuxUELxQ&thumb=1&board_id=1

I wouldn't want to be lost down there! Good job with the random items!

Dana

edited December 1969

Nice looking entry. I'll check the links later tonight when I get back home.

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ok I have to give up. Got to much on myself to mix with RL and will not menage to make yet a challenge render ( I thought honestly I have yet a week.. shoot) Sorry guys :(

edited December 1969

Fey is concerned, that Jr. Sewer Technician Jade, has read the map wrong.

My random pull:
    Coal shovel #
    Map #

The girls:
    Aiko 3 DAZ model pack.
    Work suit #
    Red head:
    Valens Hair for A3 #
    Vianne for A3 14 down
    Brunet:
    Koz LongHair_evo 3 down
    Ling for Aiko 3 #
    Teague-and-Teagan body morph #

Background:
    Industrial Background 13 down
    Photo for backgnd
    Carry case #
    Emergency kit box #
    ML Flashlight #

Paid item:
    Aiko morphs & maps. (Was free when I got it.)

Poses by me, with a lot of dial tweaking.
    # Free site registration required.

Software used:
    Paint Shop Pro 7
    Rendered in DAZ Studio 2.3 no postwork.

Nice image and a good integration of the random picks. All your links check out. Entry accepted.

edited December 1969

OK, there's a little more than 2 days left in the challenge.

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

getting near the end of another great month. Some really great renders again. I may not have internet when the month is over so I will wish everyone good luck now. Even though we live in the 21st century we haven't got the internet figured out. I'm changing carriers and have been told that my line has to take 4-10 business days for it to clear from one provider to the other so they can use my phone line (which I don't use cuz we don't have landlines anymore). I canceled my original provider 2 days ago and apparently still have internet, but don't know how long I will have it before new provider can take over. I see you never got any judges this month and I won't be able to help with that now. Maybe we can get 3 people to step up for you and be judges. or not.... anyway good lluck to all who entered.
    and oh wait...... I have pies *lays out some pies for a pie fight this weekend. before I go*

edited December 1969

Thanks for the pie, Jeep [slurp!] and good luck with the net switch.

Just been reading today about the Internet slowdown in Europe due to the colossal denial-of-service attack on Spamhaus. Hasn't affected me, of course. And I'm still getting spam.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Well it sure has affected me (and other UK users, but seemingly not all) and of course Daz is one site that is affected the worse, hopefully just because Cloudflare is one of the Companies that has stepped up to the block to help Spamhaus get through this trying time.

edited December 1969

You mean Cloudflare also backs up DAZ (but has had to devote its resources to Spamhaus)?

edited December 1969

DAZ 3D uses Cloudflare as a backup, yes, but Cloudflare is only one pf many comapnies who are working to help Spamhaus get through, they are not abandoning existing customers, merely doing their good deed for the day (or several days) by helping out, is all.

edited December 1969

We are slipping donw tha page again. Needs some easter pie throwing, or maybe some Easter cookies

Lemon-Chick-Cookies.P_.jpg
    600 x 413 - 103K
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

On this side of the pond and at this time of year, it would be appropriate to (as the youngsters say) "give a shout-out to my peeps"...

edited December 1969

ok, now THAT deserves a pie in the face..... rob here ya go, banana creme make the most mess so *SPLAT* tag... your it

edited December 1969

I can't believe it, I had my internet provider dropped on Wen. and it still is running.

edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    I can't believe it, I had my internet provider dropped on Wen. and it still is running.

Gotta love technology. When we move in our new apartment 1 1/2 yrs ago; we hooked up the TV to the cable to see if we could get better reception than the rabbit ears; we found out the cable hadn't been disconnected after the last tenant had left. We've been enjoying it ever since.

:P

edited December 1969

OK, I know it is very late, but if it is acceptable, I'd like to offer my Easter Parade as a prize to this month's 1st place winner. I thought it would be appropriate considering what tomorrow is. My site is ready for freebie downloads, and although this is a paid product, it will be gifted to the winner, so it will not have to go through the checkout, it will appear in your downloads. All you need to do is register and then I'll make the gift.

Description of Easter Parade:
    Easter themed textures for the Mil Baby 3's morphing tee shirt and diaper. There are bears, bunnies and even an elephent! 14 texture sets in all, with diaper colors matching the respective trim colors on the tee shirts.

Some of you are already registered. For those who are, some of you have things in their wishlists or in their shopping carts already. As long as it is not the paid item in your cart, you can now check out and download your freebies. I am still working on the PayPal stuff, so paid items will have to wait a little bit. I don't have a lot on the site yet, but you're welcome to the freebies I have on offer so far. There is one made by Celebi, two made by DreamWeaver and one made by me. There will be more stuff.

my site

:-)

Dana

EasterParadePromo1.jpg
    600 x 600 - 194K
  • Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Dana that's cute!

And I just made chocolate cream pie.. launching :P

edited December 1969

BWSman said:
    jeeperz said:

Gotta love technology. When we move in our new apartment 1 1/2 yrs ago; we hooked up the TV to the cable to see if we could get better reception than the rabbit ears; we found out the cable hadn't been disconnected after the last tenant had left. We've been enjoying it ever since.

:P

and normally that would be a good thing but, my new net provider can't take over the line until the old one lets it go. I am hoping not to have too much down time between the two. Never thought 3 days later I would still have internet.

edited March 2013

DanaTA said:
    OK, I know it is very late, but if it is acceptable, I'd like to offer my Easter Parade as a prize to this month's 1st place winner. I thought it would be appropriate considering what tomorrow is. My site is ready for freebie downloads, and although this is a paid product, it will be gifted to the winner, so it will not have to go through the checkout, it will appear in your downloads. All you need to do is register and then I'll make the gift.

Easter themed textures for the Mil Baby 3's morphing tee shirt and diaper. There are bears, bunnies and even an elephent! 14 texture sets in all, with diaper colors matching the respective trim colors on the tee shirts.

Some of you are already registered. For those who are, some of you have things in their wishlists or in their shopping carts already. As long as it is not the paid item in your cart, you can now check out and download your freebies. I am still working on the PayPal stuff, so paid items will have to wait a little bit. I don't have a lot on the site yet, but you're welcome to the freebies I have on offer so far. There is one made by Celebi, two made by DreamWeaver and one made by me. There will be more stuff.

my site

Dana

very cool Dana

Post edited by jeeperz on
    edited December 1969

Krissy said:
    Dana that's cute!

And I just made chocolate cream pie.. launching :P

ducks and dodges trying to miss getting hit..... OH!!!!!! shoot..... too late SPLAT
    you got me Krissy

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,401
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

my site

Dana

Very nice set. Too bad that diaper/tee-shirt set isn't for Genesis babies.
    edited December 1969

I don't have the Genesis baby, and can't afford it, either. There is a free Genesis baby over at ShareCG. But I haven't had time to do any new texturing, I've been working so hard on getting the site going. And I've had other things demanding my attention. When I've been up to even paying attention. Pretty soon I'll be so broke I won't even be able to pay attention.

Dana

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,401
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    I don't have the Genesis baby, and can't afford it, either. There is a free Genesis baby over at ShareCG. But I haven't had time to do any new texturing, I've been working so hard on getting the site going. And I've had other things demanding my attention. When I've been up to even paying attention. Pretty soon I'll be so broke I won't even be able to pay attention.

Dana

Not quite what I meant. I mean, There is no Genesis compatible diaper at all, at least no freebie one.
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana

Not quite what I meant. I mean, There is no Genesis compatible diaper at all, at least no freebie one.

Oh, I didn't realize that. One doesn't come with the DAZ3D Gen baby? Too bad, indeed. It would seem the Genesis baby is getting even less support than the Mil3 baby did. Sad.

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana

Actually I just checked, and the DAZ3D genesis baby has a conforming diaper...but the freebie baby at ShareCG does not.

Dana