When is 64-bit Lip Sync for Genesis coming?

JowryJowry Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I know that there's the free 32-bit version of lip sync available, but I use the 64-bit version of DS. Are there plans in the works for both a 64-bit AND a Genesis version of lip-sync? Please...

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Jowry said:
    I know that there's the free 32-bit version of lip sync available, but I use the 64-bit version of DS. Are there plans in the works for both a 64-bit AND a Genesis version of lip-sync? Please...

there is a Genesis lip sync file .
    last time I heard any thing - Daz is not going to make a 64bit . version .

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,821
    edited December 1969

you can have both 32bit and 64 bit installed and render the scene in 64bit

• JowryJowry Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I know that, but I don't want to have to install a complete other 32-bit version, then install all of my character assets just to get lip sync. I just wondered whether there were plans to port it for 64-bit systems. Too much trouble to install an entire second version of Daz3D. But thanks...

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,821
    edited December 1969

it is only the program, same library folders referenced by both

• JowryJowry Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Aah...that makes a big different; if it's just a matter of installing the 32-bit version, then pointing it to my existing folders, I'm willing to give that a try. My next attempt was going to be exporting an FBX file out to Max, and doing the lip-synching there with the Morph targets from Daz3D - a lot more involved. Thanks.

Joe Bourke

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,870
    edited December 1969

You don't even need to do any pointing - the two versions share settings. That does mean that if you open the 64 bit version the layout will forget to show the LipSync pane next time you open the 32 bit, even if you had left it open, but it will still be available from the Window>Panes(Tabs) menu.