Wishlist reordering

kellzillakellzilla Posts: 0
edited May 2012 in New Users

With the old store, we could sort our wishlist by column; i.e. by name ascending/descending, by price ascending/descending.

Is this functionality available in the new wishlist, or is it something that ya'll are looking into if it's not available?

I have a ton of items on my wishlist and I loved going through and seeing that some were on super-sale and snatching them up.

Without the sort feature, this is incredibly cumbersome to look through -- especially now that a single wishlist item takes up about two/three times the space as the two lines it used to take up in the old store.

Post edited by kellzilla on

Comments

• edited December 1969

Well, at the moment the wishlist isn't even viewable - at least I can't see it. Let's hope that feature is abailable, even though this is the first I've heard about it.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Ferrio67 said:
    Well, at the moment the wishlist isn't even viewable - at least I can't see it. Let's hope that feature is abailable, even though this is the first I've heard about it.

Apparently there's a glitch with the item "Crazy Nights" (haven't heard of it happening with any other items) -- you can't add it to your cart, and if you add it to your wishlist the wishlist won't work.

For now, the workaround is to go to your Account Dashboard, which shows your 5 most recent wishlist items. Move them to your cart, then refresh the page to get the next 5, and so on until you can delete Crazy Nights. Then your wishlist should work and you can move the items from your cart back to the wishlist by checking all the boxes and clicking "Update shopping cart".

• edited December 1969

Oh great, the ONE item causing problems, and it just happens to be something on my wishlist. Thanks for the headsup.

• edited December 1969

Problem is, I can't even see my wishlist additions. All I see is my recent orders. But I must ask, just how can that one item break the entire wishlist?

• kellzillakellzilla Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ferrio67 said:

I can see my wishlist just fine, I just can't sort it.

Kind of disappointed that so much of the old store's functionality was lost with the new store.

• edited December 1969

Can't sort (Alphabetically even) or filter out items on sale, so it's basically useless anyway. What a mess. :long:

• rebelgraphxrebelgraphx Posts: 215
    edited December 1969

Ferrio67 said:

Apparently there's a glitch with the item "Crazy Nights" (haven't heard of it happening with any other items) -- you can't add it to your cart, and if you add it to your wishlist the wishlist won't work.

For now, the workaround is to go to your Account Dashboard, which shows your 5 most recent wishlist items. Move them to your cart, then refresh the page to get the next 5, and so on until you can delete Crazy Nights. Then your wishlist should work and you can move the items from your cart back to the wishlist by checking all the boxes and clicking "Update shopping cart".

This does not work for me, the number of items in my wishlist keeps changing and I can't add them to my cart or delete them.
    And this is just one of the problems...........