• PatroklosPatroklos Posts: 530

And for males?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039

Yes there will be for males.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049

Another one to look forward to.

edited August 2017

Here is a sneak peak of how the new version works. You load clothing on figure then launch script. It will ask you what you want to apply Fit Control to instead of every single item loaded on the figure like in the previous version. There is a Remove Fit Control as well which will only list items with Fit Control. Also, the morphs are all color coded per catagory.

fc1.JPG
    1069 x 888 - 69K
    fc2.JPG
    888 x 711 - 55K
    fc3.JPG
    395 x 815 - 61K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • DaikatanaDaikatana Posts: 827

Will there be separate versions for G8 and M8?  Or will you be releasing one product the handles both?

Zev0 said:

Here is a sneak peak of how the new version works. You load clothing on figure then launch script. It will ask you what you want to apply Fit Control to instead of every single item loaded on the figure like in the previous version. There is a Remove Fit Control as well which will only list items with Fit Control. Also, the morphs are all color coded per catagory.

That will be a huge improvement in usability. Thank you.

Daikatana said:

Will there be separate versions for G8 and M8?  Or will you be releasing one product the handles both?

Seperate as well as a bundle.

Excellent!

edited August 2017

Problem is I don't know if the releases can be syncronized based on developement cycle. So probably the female version will come out first and those who get that will get a discount on the male version when that's released to equal the bundle price. Something like that.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited August 2017

Just a thought since both male G8 and female G8 have been released.  Either way I will be purchasing both.  They are wonderfully useful products.

Post edited by Daikatana on
  • Really looking forward. Just a silly question, FitControl will deal with any clothing on that G8-figure, right. So also older GxF/M/Vx-stuff like G3F or G3M clothing, right?

edited August 2017

Yes, any clothes autofitted, doesn't matter the generation. Even works on v4 items on Genesis 8:) Fit Control doesn't care what generation it's for or from, if it is classified as a follower on Genesis 8, it will transfer the morphs over.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

This has always been one of my favorite products.

Thank you.

• Great. Then let's hope that thing is on us quite soon.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,294

Being able to select which items can get the morphs will be great. I particularly did not like that previous versions added fit morphs to a character's hair, which clearly did not need them, although at least there is another script to remove them (when I remember to do it!)

Ye at the time that was the only way we knew how to do it. You could add the hair to the figure afterwards:) Funny enough, some people found some use in some of the morphs added to the hair lol.

• When does this come out now?

Hopefully before this year is over. I am currently busy on the Aging Morph series.

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,755

Really looking forward. Just a silly question, FitControl will deal with any clothing on that G8-figure, right. So also older GxF/M/Vx-stuff like G3F or G3M clothing, right?

Um, so this is Autofit for Gen 8 to wear older clothes?

And is NOT getting Gen 2,3, etc to WEAR Genesis 8 clothes? Or it does that too?

edited October 2017

It applies additional morphs to any generation clothing that has been autofitted to the current figure.

Please look at the G3 version promos and video to see exactly what it does. https://www.daz3d.com/fit-control-for-genesis-3-female-s

Post edited by Zev0 on

Updated first post with some promos.

• OMG I can't wait to buy it. I've been waiting for this since G8F came out.
    I always avoided G8F because there was no Fit Control for it. laugh

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745
    Zev0 said:

Updated first post with some promos.

So we'll see it before the end of the year? 

I hope so..It's very tricky getting a spot in Dec. It is currently in testing, so after that needs to be scheduled for release. Worst case scenario, it will be released in Jan.

• This is great news. I used the G3 version continually. Thank you for all your hard work.

I can't see any images in the first post. I think it is a forumn bug.

Hmm think they are too big. Let me try again.

Now I can see one image in the first post.

I have no idea why the other attachments do not want to show.

I think it is an intermittent forum bug with the first post. I've seen it with other threads. If you post them down here, I bet they will show up fine.