It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!

Comments

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

I do use IE, I know I'm the only one left that likes it, but nonetheless, I like it!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

I still like IE, but I have better luck with FF on numerous things. Plus FF has some killer add-ons

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

And for some reason it seems that the people who are having the most problems with downloading from this new store are using IE.

I got someone to try FF today, and he could download, couldn't on IE.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

Never any prob's downloading with IE, just my norton wanting to eat some of the newer installers .

Edit: Had some more downtime do to illness, woke up sleeping on bad arm now my shoulder is out of wack.

Edit: Just noticed three green boxes, way to go Chohole. Now we know it's at 1000.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

I am the other person using Internet explorer.
    Firefox addons never seem to work for me and if I want safer browsing I use my Android as worse case senario I could go back to factory state if I got a virus.

edited December 1969

I only go to about six websites anyway, so I guess at least only one is broken ;)

edited December 1969

I hope you are not insinuating what I think you may be insinuating, I mean to say, how could anyone think that. hmmph.

edited December 1969

I only go to about six websites anyway, so I guess at least only one is broken ;)

I don't know, Render✘♠ΌτΪςα.com works ok for me!
    edited December 1969

I don't know, Render✘♠ΌτΪςα.com works ok for me!
    Me too, Barry must be doing something wrong.
  • VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

I only have until midnight to live..........as a 24 year old. And ic can't wait for tomorrow. Because i get better looking everyday. :P

edited December 1969

WOO HOO! Birthday Party time!!! Off to hunt some party stuff to post. You will catch up to me Jacob, half way. I can't even remember 25 anymore. I think I was still married then. Yep, I was, it was later we split. Ahh... youth. It's wasted on the young.

HAPPY 25'th Almost Jacob!!!

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I hope you are not insinuating what I think you may be insinuating, I mean to say, how could anyone think that. hmmph.

I think I might have been!
    edited December 1969

It's not broke, just needs some work to make it work right is all. :roll:

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    It's not broke, just needs some work to make it work right is all. :roll:

Then why isn't your son, Mr post in the theard once in a blue moon, fixing it for you? I miss him he was posting a lot for awhile. In some threads I follow, not hard I follow most. :roll:
    edited June 2012

My son is now at University, as a mature student, studying for a B,Sc. Not an easy thing to do when you are dyslexic. He has just finished his first year, and taken the end of year exams, now anxiously waiting for the results. As well as the TI (he already has loads of IT qualificatiosn) he is taking a teaching degree.

When (we won't even think of if) when he gets his Bsc, he hopes to get a place teaching Special needs Kids, because, as he said with his dyslexia he has special needs, and it takes one to teach one.

I think it is a great thing he is doing and am very proud of him, His daughter thinks it quite funny that Dad has to go to school, as well as her.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

That is so good to hear I knew he was in school, did not know about the rest. More power to him. I wish him all the best.

edited December 1969

Yes, the first set of course he did were the foundation courses to get him the university place, because his schooling was a while ago, and of course in a different country as well, as he lives in Irleand and was brought up over here in the UK.

He did very well in those courses, passing all 5 modules at distinction level.

edited December 1969

Tell him well done, and he should pop in once in a blue moon.

I'm all for what he wishes to do with his life. I passed up on teaching art at a community center in my Twenties. I wish to this day I had given my time to those that did not have easy access to a class like that. Not the same thing but close enough, it was something I should have done.

edited December 1969

he has been posting a bit, and I am sure, now that the exams are all done he will be around more, for a bit anyway. He does do some beta testing etc for some vendors, and one of them had a new pack being submitted today, so he has been busy talking to him about things,

Didn't you notice one thread, where he persuaded his Significant other to post in his name.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1909/

edited December 1969

I just saw him or maybe her in another thread also. I'm glad he/her will be around, but RL should be HIS #1 main concern. The world needs more do good because they understand type people. It's one of my reasons for giving back, I understand how hard DS can be when you start if you never did 3D before. I'm sure your the same with Bryce.

edited December 1969

I'm still learning in DS. I'm a Poser user. I'm coming along though. Asking question when I'm not sure of something. But I do have to say I'm liking it more than I do Poser now that I'm use to where everything is. I personally think the renders come out better in DS. My wife will argue the point though.

edited December 1969

The other night, I was enoying one of those big cooikies from Hardee's and just thinking how good it tasted. When I was done and started to clean up my crumbs, I noticed I'd dropped two chunks of cookie. So I started with the smaller chunk. But I soon realized something wasn't right about this little chunk of cookie. It wasn't as soft as, or taste like, the rest of the cookie. I spit it out as soon as I realized it was my detached hearing aid mold. :P

edited June 2012

@Jacob, I don't think you are supposed to eat the stuff that helps you get along in life. I do not worry about that much. My cane has never looked all the tasty to me. ;-P

@Frank, I'm still very new to DS4, I'm pretty good at DS3A but I'm lost half the time in DS4. I do like the way DS4 renders, it seems to go much faster and do a better job.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jeff, maybe you should paint it red and white, then you'll have a candy cane. :P

edited December 1969

He's a Drow, not a christmas elf, Not sure if Drows are into candy canes.

edited December 1969

Happy Birthday Light of Heaven!
    I rendered you a cake but M5 ate it!
    Vicky4 licked the beaters and then used her fingers to clean out the bowl so I needed to load her morphs++ for heavy.

I am not sure what exactly a drow is, not being a gamer, I always think of Tolkien's elves when I think of elves.
    they would never work in a toyshop, unless they made bows and arrows for the kiddies to kill orcs!

edited December 1969

I have two drows above my eyes... Something like that anyway.

I think walking round town killed my back, today! I is hurty!

Happy Birthday Jacob :D

edited December 1969

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!

And I am not an Eye Drow eather Barry.

edited December 1969

Yeah sorry I forgot.

Happy birthday LoH

edited December 1969

Happy Birthday