Phones and Tickets

2»

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Did you get an automated response with your ticket number ?

You can use the number to track the progress of your ticket.

• edited December 1969

I have checked the status each day and the only thing it has said is "This request is currently being processed by our staff"

• LordHardDrivenLordHardDriven Posts: 937
    edited February 2013

Given that this thread seems to be related to issues Daz is having I thought I'd post here about an odd thing I've been experiencing today. It doesn't involve a purchase or products I own so it doesn't seem to me like something I should start a support ticket for. Basically it involves at least 5 of Daz's newest products but it may actually impact more although I can't tell since I only had this issue with these 5 items all of which are new as of Monday. The 5 products are Hero's Stand, Horned Barbarian, Horned Barbarian Textures, Galactic Corp Defender and Galactic Corp Defender Textures. The problem comes when I try to move them from my shopping cart to my wish list. Everything seems normal, they're in my cart, I check the boxes next to each item to move them to my wish list, update the cart and they disappear all just like normal. The problem is though, they don't show up on my wish list. I've tried 3 different times once early this morning, once a little while later and then the third time just a few minutes ago. This last time I also had today's new items in the cart, Fantasy Weapons Collection and The Forgotten Chapel. The two newest ones moved over to the wish list like they should but once again the 5 others from Monday did not even though they are no longer in my cart. I have not had any problems with my computer or my connection and I have not installed any new software or changed any settings on my end so this seems to me clearly to be an issue on Daz's end. That some how, those 5 files were affected but not the two from today. This week's freebie may have been effected but since I went ahead and checked that one out I didn't have any real reason to try to test it.

Anyway I just figured Daz might want to know? I move things to my wish list fairly regularly and have never had this problem before so whatever it is it must be connected either to those files or some change made in the recent past like either last Friday or yesterday since nobody is there on the weekend.

UPDATE: It's been a couple of days now and I just thought I'd update things as there have been some changes. Adding items to the wish list is still malfunctioning but some of the previously missing files showed up. To be exact all but Hero's Stand and Horned Barbarian textures and Galactic Corp Defender Textures have shown up. However, just minutes before making this post, I added the new Pool Table Vignette by Predatron, at that moment my wish list read 485. After updating the cart with the move to wishlist option checked the item left my cart and the item count on my wish list went up to 486. So I thought "Oh good it's working now" I went to check and nope the Pool Table Vignette was not there but that's when I discovered some of the other previously missing files had shown up. At that moment I noticed something odd. I had two seperate entries for Galactic Corp Defender which I though wasn't possible but rather multiple copies showed up as a number greater than 1 in that little box above the add to cart button? Anyway I deleted one of the duplicates which brought the wish list number of items back down to 485. So then I went back to the new release page and added Pool Table Vignette to my cart again and moved it to wish list but this time the number stayed at 485 and again it did not appear on the wish list like it should have. I'm wondering if maybe there is some PC Members only setting on it that is interfering with non PC members moving it to their wish list?

Post edited by LordHardDriven on
  • beckywlmsbeckywlms Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Luci45 said:
    I completely agree that DAZ' support and return policy are the best,

They may be the best in this industry, but far from good outside this restriction. I've had more problems and delays with Daz than any other company I have purchased from in my life. While others are extra happy about their 2 day responses, my last few encounters haven't been so buttery.

And they should answer the phone.

And I know I'm not alone, just look at threads in the forum.

I feel the same way. I hate that you can only get a reply through email. I had a problem during christmas and never got it resolved. I lost out on all of the sales due to the issue. Ohhh yea I got a reply after all the sales were over through email.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Well the logon in the store is a mess again. Not calling. Shouldn't have to. I have to log on, then go to my account and then perhaps to my empty cart and then if I'm lucky I go to the store and I stay logged in. For a while this seemed to be resolved and I was automatically logged in when after I booted into Windows and started up FF and then hit the store link but nope, now it's back to where it was a couple of months back. I don't know why DAZ coders keep messing this up. It's really really annoying. Forums are fine but getting the logon to stick in the store is a royal pain in the ass!

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Yeah logging in is becoming a bitch again. You'd think after 10 months this wouldn't be an issue anymore. I have been having to log out, clear my cache and log back in again everyday for several days now. I'm sure this isn't happening to everyone, but it shouldn't be happening to anyone.

edited December 1969

Agreed. 10 months now and counting on these constant logon issues.... quite annoying

edited December 1969

As this is an issue which seems to affect only a few, but nonetheless is till a valid issue, the only thing I can suggest is that you take screen shots, so that others can see what is happening when you get this problem occur, and then possibly file a support ticket if we can't sort it out on the forum.

edited December 1969

OK... I submitted a ticket. We shall see ....

• StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301
    edited December 1969

Talked with somebody who didn't know much. Submitted a ticket for a refund. This is day 4 and the damn think hasn't even been assigned to "Support Agent" yet. Damn I would have already spent the refund at DAZ if I had it. I've only had to do this one other time since 2007 and the solution was instant. Very unhappy. Bad DAZ !!

• StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301
    edited May 2013

Strixowl said:
    Talked with somebody who didn't know much. Submitted a ticket for a refund. This is day 4 and the damn think hasn't even been assigned to "Support Agent" yet. Damn I would have already spent the refund at DAZ if I had it. I've only had to do this one other time since 2007 and the solution was instant. Very unhappy. Bad DAZ !!

UPDATE: 2 wks Later. I took two beautiful people, Chohole & Britney(Sales) to straighten out my problem. It seems that if you try to deal with issues by phone rather than email they don't always know what their doing. Britney said she would be talking with the folks who answer the phone. 10 Gold stars for both Chohole & Britney!!! :-)

Post edited by Strixowl on
    edited December 1969

You're welcome. Glad I could be of some help.

• KludgeKludge Posts: 354
    edited May 2013

I find this all rather odd. No, really, I do. Or maybe it's me that's odd. Dunno - I'll have to think on that ...

Anyway, I have never once had a problem the few times I called and the ticket system has always worked flawlessly for me. Britney is a saint and if she weren't married I'd call on my Viking ancestors to help me kidnap her and bring her to Hawaii. Granted, it wouldn't be real good for support but that's a minor issue. ;-)

Seriously (Cho, you know how much of an effort it takes for me to be serious, right?), my average ticket response time has been two or three days with problems resolved to everyone's satisfaction. (Well, to Daz's and mine. That's everyone, right?) All these problems I'm seeing here to me are ... I don't know ... not in accordance with any of my experiences with support. I'm wondering if attitude has anything to do with it. I'm thinking it probably does to some degree. If Britney's reading here, I hope she'll confirm that I never "take an attitude" with support but am pleasant and relaxed. No demands, just requests. A sense of humor doesn't hurt. In other words, I'm not my usual crude, cruel, cantankerous & contemptible self. Amazing, isn't it.

Post edited by Kludge on
  • GranvilleGranville Posts: 679
    edited December 1969

I do agree that you attitude is important, but sometimes the attitude is in the eye of the beholder. It can be frustrating for us if the support person did not read the original ticket carefully and asks you information that it already contained.

Sometimes, it is simply not possible to resolve to my satisfaction. Recently, I was looking for documentation to a product that had a dead link. I was told that the could not get documentation from the vendor and I could not have a refund since 30 days had past. I understand that that is within their right, but I have some minimum level of expectation to have documentation.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

I do agree that you attitude is important, but sometimes the attitude is in the eye of the beholder. It can be frustrating for us if the support person did not read the original ticket carefully and asks you information that it already contained.

Or, as in my case on more than one occasion, replying to half of the very last sentence in my ticket report and ignoring the previous three paragraphs which detailed exactly what was wrong. After three or four bounces back and forth with no actual communication it gets a bit difficult not to shout "read what I wrote".
  • cazciecazcie Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

So , I am willing to spend money right now......if only I could talk to a sales person....but no I have to put in a ticket to speak to someone in sales....not even speak....email only....wtf DAZ don't you like money?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

If it's a question that doesn't require access to your account, someone on the forum might be able to answer it.

edited December 1969

Never once have I needed to talk to anyone to spend money here. Well, except myself and that usually turns into arguments as to whether or not I can afford whatever it is I'm buying.

edited December 1969

I don't see a web site complaint thread so....

DAZ. We are now back to having to log on every time I come to the store but what's worse is that I'm forced to log on every time I come to the forums. Can we say "just a little paranoid?" I mean really. Give me a break already!

• beckywlmsbeckywlms Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

cazcie said:
    So , I am willing to spend money right now......if only I could talk to a sales person....but no I have to put in a ticket to speak to someone in sales....not even speak....email only....wtf DAZ don't you like money?

Well once again my PC membership is about to be canceled due to and error on Daz part. I have been sending tickets daily since I keep getting and email stating that my payment has failed. I have hardly been able to purchase from the site since they change it due to the fact that is tells me the purchase is declined. I have checked everything on my end and there is no reason at all that it should be declined. I decided to make a purchase else where and had no problems using the same account.

Daz has lost so many sale from me due to this continual issue. It is time it be fixed. I am frustrate to no end about this and feel I am wasting my money.

Maybe they are doing this deliberate.

I have been able to speak to someone on the phone before and it was fixed quickly. Now I can't get the phone number to speak to someone. I have sent countless tickets and still no reply.

Daz really needs to improve customer service. I wonder how many other people are have this issue and how many customers they have lost to bad customer service. I have work in customer service myself and you take care of the customer first and foremost. And you do it quickly to keep the customer. So my question is , is the customer your Priority?

edited December 1969

Odd. I'm reading about all these problems and can't say I've ever experienced any of them. Well, aside from the log-in issue and I don't really see that as a problem but rather a very *minor* inconvenience. I have had to put in tickets but none have lasted longer than a week and that was due to involving several people while the remainder only took at most three days to resolve and were usually completed in a day. Do they just love us old goats more or what?

• DemonslayerDemonslayer Posts: 125
    edited December 1969

My issue was resolved. Sorry to air it in public, but thank you DAZ for correcting it.