Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures

Comments

• paul_75addb7bdbpaul_75addb7bdb Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

joea64 said:
    Nysalor said:
    Folks, I've been asked to do a character resembling Jennifer Aniston from Friends, and would be greatful if you have any suggestions.

I'd match the character up with a hair that resembles her iconic "Friends" hairstyle as much as possible. Anyone got any ideas?

Bousie Hair or Eurydice Hair would work nicely.

Looking at my collection of models, and pictures of Jennifer Anniston, Freja's Rianna comes closest. Nose mouth and chin are spot on, you just have to tinker with the eyes and brow.

jennifer.jpg
    993 x 942 - 48K
  • edited December 1969

As far as I can tell, these two Catherine Zeta-Jones characters have not been covered here (if they have, please forgive the duplication). This first one has been around for a while, personally I think it's pretty darn good:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/veira-for-v4/63216/

This second one is very recent, but I don't think it looks as much like CZJ as the first one:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/vyk-carys/97693/

I'm assuming that the newer one, "Carys", is supposed to be CZJ judging by the product blurb, and it does sort of resemble her, but the older one, "Veira", is a much more convincing lookalike.

Btw, does anyone know of a Sharon Stone morph? There is one in the list at the start of this thread but it appears to have been deleted from CP.

• joea64_bdfaa5ca94joea64_bdfaa5ca94 Posts: 298
    edited December 1969

As far as I can tell, these two Catherine Zeta-Jones characters have not been covered here (if they have, please forgive the duplication). This first one has been around for a while, personally I think it's pretty darn good:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/veira-for-v4/63216/

This second one is very recent, but I don't think it looks as much like CZJ as the first one:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/vyk-carys/97693/

I'm assuming that the newer one, "Carys", is supposed to be CZJ judging by the product blurb, and it does sort of resemble her, but the older one, "Veira", is a much more convincing lookalike.

Btw, does anyone know of a Sharon Stone morph? There is one in the list at the start of this thread but it appears to have been deleted from CP.

Veira is most definitely CZJ, and it's surprising she hasn't been brought up before, because she's one of the better celeb morphs. Not so much so for Carys, I'm afraid.

• edited December 1969

I just realised that the promo pics of "Veira" at Rendo don't really put across the resemblance to CZJ very well, so here's a render of her (with "Aaliyah Hair" by outoftouch & Bice):

Veira.jpg
    480 x 480 - 18K
    edited March 2013

Following up on ArianeB's suggestions, what Victoria 4 characters and hairs would you recommend to put together a decent Gina Lollobrigida lookalike, reproducing (a) her 50's look with the curly "poodle" hairstyle (b) her early-60's bobbed-hair look as seen in "Strange Bedfellows", and (c) her late-60's look with wavier/updo hair?

Post edited by joea64_bdfaa5ca94 on
  • madisonx_c5746f56a5madisonx_c5746f56a5 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

A few I would love to see for Genesis:

Morena Baccarin (Firefly / Stargate / V / Homeland)
    Olivia Wilde (Cowboys & Aliens / Tron: Legacy)
    Gillian Anderson (X-Files)
    Keira Knightley (Pirates / King Arthur / Domino) - Haven't seen a convincing one, although they are out there
    Jennifer Lawrence (Hunger Games)
    Anne Hathaway (Batman)
    Natalie Dormer (Tudors / Game of Thrones)
    Emma Stone (Zombieland)
    Mila Kunis (Book of Eli / That 70s Show)
    Miranda Kerr (Model)
    Stacy Keibler (Wrestling)

edited December 1969

MadisonXF said:
    A few I would love to see for Genesis:

Morena Baccarin (Firefly / Stargate / V / Homeland)
    Olivia Wilde (Cowboys & Aliens / Tron: Legacy)
    Gillian Anderson (X-Files)
    Keira Knightley (Pirates / King Arthur / Domino) - Haven't seen a convincing one, although they are out there
    Jennifer Lawrence (Hunger Games)
    Anne Hathaway (Batman)
    Natalie Dormer (Tudors / Game of Thrones)
    Emma Stone (Zombieland)
    Mila Kunis (Book of Eli / That 70s Show)
    Miranda Kerr (Model)
    Stacy Keibler (Wrestling)

From that list, I'd like to have morphs of Natalie Dormer and Miranda Kerr (along with Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima, three other well-known Victoria's Secret Angels) for Victoria 4.

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

I would like to see more 50's 60's styles like back when women styled their hair to look like they spent hours on it instead of spending hours on it to look like they just got out of bed.

edited December 1969

I would like to see more 50's 60's styles like back when women styled their hair to look like they spent hours on it instead of spending hours on it to look like they just got out of bed.

Me too! For that matter, I've been trying for MONTHS to find a decent Gibson Girl-style hairstyle so that I can do a proper Edwardian Era render. I have a number of Victorian/Edwardian outfits by now, or outfits I can tweak to look decently like something from the period, and even a few hairstyles that I can use for something Victorian-era, but I have nothing properly Edwardian.

• nysalor_7ad75f2450nysalor_7ad75f2450 Posts: 28
    edited March 2013

Thank you ArianeB! Rianna is a very fine base to build on.

John

Looking at my collection of models, and pictures of Jennifer Anniston, Freja's Rianna comes closest. Nose mouth and chin are spot on, you just have to tinker with the eyes and brow.

Post edited by nysalor_7ad75f2450 on
  • ghost76ghost76 Posts: 6
    edited December 1969

Just wondering--has anyone come across look-alike or near-equivalent morphs for Claire Danes, Jamie Gertz, Chloe Sevigny and/or Dominique Swain? Thanks!

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,845
    edited March 2013

I have been asked about Marty Feldman's Igor morph on more than one occasion.

I listed one today on my list of celebrity morphs. It is for Genesis and DAZ Studio and Poser 9/2012.

http://www.mec4d.com/store/index.php?_a=product&product_id=98

Post edited by nDelphi on
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Hey, does anybody else think Ibrahim looks like a young Robert Carlyle?

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969
  • RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460
    edited December 1969

Many moons ago, Erikon did a nice Morena Baccarin for V4 though I don't know where you'd find it now. Most V4 heads can be converted for Genesis with Gen X so they don't have to be specifically for Genesis in the first place.

Anyhow, here's Forrest Whitaker:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/lonely-kind-man-for-m4/98219/

CHEERS!

edited December 1969

ArianeB said:
    joea64 said:
    Nysalor said:
    Folks, I've been asked to do a character resembling Jennifer Aniston from Friends, and would be greatful if you have any suggestions.

I'd match the character up with a hair that resembles her iconic "Friends" hairstyle as much as possible. Anyone got any ideas?

Looks more like Sandra Bullock to me.

CHEERS!

edited December 1969

I have seen this face in a few movies but I can't place her or her name. The exact same expression, too.

http://contentparadise.com/productDetails.aspx?id=21330

Maybe someone here knows?

• AriahAriah Posts: 93
    edited December 1969

ArianeB said:
    joea64 said:
    Nysalor said:

And to me the render looks like Lana Parrilla. The Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time. A few tweaks and she'll be perfect!

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/images/LanaParilla004May2003_250h.jpg

edited December 1969

I can see what you mean,

Are you working on anyone at the moment?

CHEERS!

• AriahAriah Posts: 93
    edited December 1969

As a matter of fact, I'm trying to capture Noomi Rapace and Yvonne Strahovsky... Though the morphs have been so mixed up right now that I have no idea if I can trace them back and try to redistribute them as INJ/REMs. Oh, the joy of morph spawning ;)

yvonne_21.jpg
    567 x 491 - 56K
    shaw_01.jpg
    554 x 455 - 51K
    edited December 1969

nDelphi said:
    I have seen this face in a few movies but I can't place her or her name. The exact same expression, too.

http://contentparadise.com/productDetails.aspx?id=21330

Maybe someone here knows?

Found her, it is Lindsay Price. I never missed Becker and continued to watch Becker in reruns for years.

edited December 1969

Ariah81 said:
    As a matter of fact, I'm trying to capture Noomi Rapace and Yvonne Strahovsky... Though the morphs have been so mixed up right now that I have no idea if I can trace them back and try to redistribute them as INJ/REMs. Oh, the joy of morph spawning ;)

They both look really good, you haven't lost your touch.

CHEERS!

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969
  • tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited March 2013

double

Post edited by tsarist on
  • edited December 1969

where is rendercandy?

edited December 1969

I don't know, but, a link to Forrest was on the previous page, LOL!

CHEERS!

edited December 1969

Curtskinn said:
    where is rendercandy?

That site is loading for me.

edited December 1969

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I thought Mihrelle's MRL Andromeda looked something like "Downton Abbey"'s Michelle Dockery. I just ran across another MRL character that bears some resemblance to Michelle:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/mrl-jules/92053/

edited December 1969

That's Kristen Stewart.

CHEERS!

• paul_75addb7bdbpaul_75addb7bdb Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

joea64 said:
    A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I thought Mihrelle's MRL Andromeda looked something like "Downton Abbey"'s Michelle Dockery. I just ran across another MRL character that bears some resemblance to Michelle:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/mrl-jules/92053/

This is a character for a 3D visual novel I am working on. It is MRL Andromeda's head with MRL Ariana's skin. It dam near looks exactly like Michelle Dockery.

newarianesm.jpg
    300 x 300 - 27K
This discussion has been closed.