Status of those having issues with Platinum Club Renewals

Comments

• WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

WhiteMyst said:
    Checking in with hopes that fixes are coming in the very near future. My PC membership expires today and I still can't pay the monthly renewal without the store trying to charge me the new member price. I guess that means tomorrow I will no longer be a PC member. :(

A simple call to our sales support tomorrow and we can take care of you. Or a ticket logged in our tech support tool. Either way you will be taken care of.

Thanks for the reply.

I just checked and I'm still in the PC (knock on wood).

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Hi Richard and Brian.

I never received a $1 transaction confirmation notice. I'm not sure that the $1 transaction would have taken care of the problem for me. I'm one of the old Paypal monthly PC members who were grandfathered over to the new site. My June membership ended up coming out on the fourth, which was the first business day after the day it was due to be renewed, the 3rd of each month. Anyway, I still don't show as having a PC subscription, nor do I show as being a PC member. The good news is that I still have all the benefits. :) The next step, a verifiable PC subscription, will hopefully be coming soon.

You are showing as a PC Member, so as long as you're getting the benefits, you're good.

• edited December 1969

Hi Mike.

Update. I knew I was showing up as a PC member here in the forums. It was in My Account Dashboard that I wasn't showing up as a PC member. Today, the $1.00 transaction confirmation notice shows up in my account having been processed just today, however the status next to the charge which is showing under My Subscriptions is now showing my PC membership as expired. I'm still able to access the PC forum and get my PC discount, etc. Just the subscription showing up as expired. :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

THere are so many members showing as expired that someone started an expired members party thread.

• edited December 1969

chohole said:
    THere are so many members showing as expired that someone started an expired members party thread.

Hi Cho. :)

Do you happen to have the link handy. I can't seem to find the thread. Probably looked right at it too. :lol:

edited December 1969

actually he posted it in the commons, in case any one was locked out of MO

It's here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1698/

• MJ_VivianightMJ_Vivianight Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Well the $1.00 credit gimmick to fix my abruptly expired Annual membership didn't last that long because I am again listed as Expired.

Yes, I still have access, this is just a heads-up notice for those pushing the buttons.

edited December 1969

Yes, but we are told that the expired status is nothing to worry about., and they are working on it.

• CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

Well the $1.00 credit gimmick to fix my abruptly expired Annual membership didn't last that long because I am again listed as Expired.

Yes, I still have access, this is just a heads-up notice for those pushing the buttons.

.....me too - just checked after reading this.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Weird. I just got unsubscribed from the newsletter and got an email about it. And resubscribed. BUT nothing else has changed. I did not get my membership fixed.

It still says "You have no subscriptions" under My Subscriptions.

Is this something I should be concerned about??

• Type 0 NegativeType 0 Negative Posts: 323
    edited December 1969

:(( I'm still a PC member, I never lost my PC membership and still never got my voucher or GC this month

edited December 1969

:(( I'm still a PC member, I never lost my PC membership and still never got my voucher or GC this month

Stickiied at the top of the Members Only forum: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1934/

• Type 0 NegativeType 0 Negative Posts: 323
    edited December 1969

Thank you sincerely, I just used it and it worked,

and DAZ, I don't like the new checkout cart system at all :(
    Sorry,

• SiennaBlueSiennaBlue Posts: 217
    edited December 1969

My Subscription Status is showing as "Canceled" not "Expired". Anyone else have this? My annual sub shouldn't expire until October.

edited December 1969

My Subscription Status is showing as "Canceled" not "Expired". Anyone else have this? My annual sub shouldn't expire until October.

I do -- in the old store as well, because I didn't have it set to auto-renew. I don't know if it's intended to mean the same thing now, but that's what mine says.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I do -- in the old store as well, because I didn't have it set to auto-renew. I don't know if it's intended to mean the same thing now, but that's what mine says.

My subscriptions are still empty. LOL

• Dianna SilverDianna Silver Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Yes, but we are told that the expired status is nothing to worry about., and they are working on it.

I sure hope this is the case since the next payment on my monthly membership is supposed to happen in 4 days and I'm showing as "Expired" as well. Really hope the auto-renew actually happens this month like it's supposed to. At least the PC membership is showing up in My Subscriptions for me.

• GrimmshawGrimmshaw Posts: 2
    edited June 2012

Forgive the question if it has already been asked...

Will those with overlapping PC memberships be credited an amount for the overlap.

My original PC membership ran through 6-28-12.

A week or so ago I realized my PC membership wasn't and unaware of the current issues, being it was after hours for DAZ3D and the fact I needed something in the store for a project, I bought a PC membership thinking it would bring my subscription up to date - clearly not the case.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Post edited by Grimmshaw on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Well - usually each added membership adds the months at the end of the one bought before.
    That's how some people have more than one year left at the moment. Whether it works in the current state of things ...

You have some time to wait, so if I were you, I would wait until things are clearing up and you can really see when your membership expires. If the membership you bought a week ago is not added, you should write to customer support (take care to save your order number and date for that case).

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

Yes please submit a support ticket.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,301
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:

My subscriptions are still empty. LOL

Same here apparently I have no subscriptions.

• edited December 1969

chohole said:
    actually he posted it in the commons, in case any one was locked out of MO

It's here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1698/

Thanks, Cho. :)

Making my way there. ;)

• SiennaBlueSiennaBlue Posts: 217
    edited December 1969

So, then, it's nothing to worry about? Ours are ok? Hopefully? :cheese: I'm rooting for everyone to have their accounts fixed...um...really quickly. :coolsmile:

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I don't exist either. My subscription hasn't been addressed by the ticket system. I AM happy to report that they just closed (without ever having answered it) a support ticket I put in a year ago about the old site..

*sigh*

edited December 1969

So, then, it's nothing to worry about? Ours are ok? Hopefully? :cheese: I'm rooting for everyone to have their accounts fixed...um...really quickly. :coolsmile:

As far as I know. If you can see the Members Only forum and PC prices, I wouldn't worry about what is (or isn't) showing under My Subscriptions for now.

• SilvheSilvhe Posts: 789
    edited December 1969

It seems that the My Subscriptions status is fixed now, but I have some questions, if anyone knows.
    The subscription page page says:
    - products: Platinum Club annual membershp - ok correct
    - last order amount: $69.85 - ok, what I paid
    - price: $69.65 - ok, repeats the above
    - start: 1/19/08 - ok, the date I first joined
    - expires: never - uhm... no, it should expire on 11/18/12
    - period: annual - ok
    - next payment: 11/18/12 - eh? I don't want to renew so there will be no next payment
    - next delivery: 1/19/08 - delivery of what? I think this is another database error, just for a change
    Clickin on Edit brings up a page where I can change the billing address, the payment method and there are two links saying "Suspend subscription" and "Cancel subscription": anyone knows wich one I have to click to be sure that ther will be no automatic renewal of my annual membership? I used to pay with my credit card and now I've removed it from my profile, will that be enough?

BTW, I've opened a ticket on the Zendesk requesting to terminate my PC memebrship early and a pro-rata refund, but after a week I don't have any reply, so I presume it is a "no", right?

• lithomantislithomantis Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Silvhe, hold on a bit longer for the prorated refund. After two weeks and a LOT of to-ing and fro-ing with them, I've finally been offered a refund. It's not dealt with yet because they got the amount wrong, and did it as store credit rather than paypal (which is what I asked for) but at least we established the principle. But it takes a long time to get anywhere.

edited December 1969

Yes, do please remember that there is a vast amount of tickets that have been submitted

Many are for issues that people were assured were being dealt with as a website issue, thus not needing tickets, but people have submitted them anyway

CS have to work through the stack logically, so these tickets have to be scrutinised as well as tickets with issues that are individual and need attention. This is making the whole process take even longer than it should do.

edited June 2012

Silvhe, hold on a bit longer for the prorated refund. After two weeks and a LOT of to-ing and fro-ing with them, I've finally been offered a refund. It's not dealt with yet because they got the amount wrong, and did it as store credit rather than paypal (which is what I asked for) but at least we established the principle. But it takes a long time to get anywhere.

Thank you so much, just what I needed to know. No problem for the wait, I'll leave them all the time they need :-)
    Post edited by Silvhe on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Yes, do please remember that there is a vast amount of tickets that have been submitted

Many are for issues that people were assured were being dealt with as a website issue, thus not needing tickets, but people have submitted them anyway

CS have to work through the stack logically, so these tickets have to be scrutinised as well as tickets with issues that are individual and need attention. This is making the whole process take even longer than it should do.

I understand, and I'll give then all the time. I think the customer care is not the most wanted position at DAZ these days :-)
    Thank you for your reply :-)