Generation 3 Aiko and Hiro Appreciation Thread

Comments

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,577
    edited May 2017

Demonstrating the range of character design that can be achieved with Beth Capsces' morphs.

Believe or not, both the Howdy Doody looking cadet and the dour faced. green skinned alien captain are both Hiro 3!  Their distinct appearances were achieved with Capsces Digital Ink's "Hitoro" morph set.  The package allowed me to closely capture the look of their original illustrative designs as seen in this old strip.

http://www.mzzkiti.com/log009.htm

Lt. Mzzkiti was envisioned using "Melody" and Beth Capsces' "Furries For..." morphs.

Sincerely,

Bill

FT-Crew-J-3.jpg
    800 x 800 - 80K
    Post edited by Redfern on
  • Has anyone attempted to move Micah and Melody and all the furriest stuff into the Genesis vein with GenX?
  • Or the Kioko or Hitoro for that matter?
  • pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,537
    Has anyone attempted to move Micah and Melody and all the furriest stuff into the Genesis vein with GenX?

The Melody/Micah head/tail are not morphs, they are totally different geometry, so Genx will not work.

• Ahh!Thank you...what about Kioko and Hitoro?
    Ahh!Thank you...what about Kioko and Hitoro?

They are morphs, so they could work, but I don't know how t accomplish it. If you want a Victoria 4 possibility (heads only) there's Faerime and Boopsie (careful, 2 versions of this). If you still want anthro characters there's this

http://www.capsces.com/capframe.htm

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250

Faereme is morphs based on Aiko 4 and Boopsie morphs based on The Girl 4. I *think* the one based on straight V4 is Morphia.

I assumed that Patrick was interested in Aiko, not Victoria. I don't know how well GenX would handle the A4 conversion followed by the Faerime,.

And yes, Morphia is the V4 conversion

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,693
    pwiecek said:

I don't know how well GenX would handle the A4 conversion followed by the Faerime,.

i wonder the same, as I assume the closer the original morph shapes are to the target, the cleaner the result... I had pretty good luck getting kioko to genesis1 in concert w the a3 legacy shape. I wish they had done a native set for the genesis1 figure. Those character morph sets still stand the test of time.

--ms

BTW, its Kioki

• Redfern said:

Demonstrating the range of character design that can be achieved with Beth Capsces' morphs.

Believe or not, both the Howdy Doody looking cadet and the dour faced. green skinned alien captain are both Hiro 3!  Their distinct appearances were achieved with Capsces Digital Ink's "Hitoro" morph set.  The package allowed me to closely capture the look of their original illustrative designs as seen in this old strip.

http://www.mzzkiti.com/log009.htm

Lt. Mzzkiti was envisioned using "Melody" and Beth Capsces' "Furries For..." morphs.

Sincerely,

Bill

Wow, this is fantastic. From the character morphs down to the clothing. Wow! 

I miss Melody.  I don't know when I'll get to re-constructing my A3-Melody runtime (had a big, big techological meltdown in January that wiped out my runtimes and more).

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

Going through some old A3 wardrobe!  cheeky  (A3 with AD-4-G2F, again)

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

There is an Anime render contest going on at that other site.  Perfect for some Aiko3 renders!  cheeky 

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited July 2017

looks silly, but it's a start  lol

yootoobs:

Post edited by Mistara on