Beautiful Black HairStyles...

13»

Comments

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Mercedesk said:
    Disregard the ramblings of that fool Slimer above. :lol: I bought it, downloaded it, put up a scene, and you can officially call me impressed! Looks fantastic right out of the box, and renders fast even on my 32 bit system.

BEE-U-T-FULL!!!
    Thank you, and Angel1359 too. :-) That's Aura by Reciecup, the cutoff jeans from Rendo (got that on sale too), the tied top is a freebie on ShareCG (top rated!). The bracelet is one of the old Aery Soul freebies. I used a set of Fisty's promo lights that I don't think are available anymore. The backdrop is a photo of mine. Another interesting thing about this hair, on my LCD monitor, it actually looks different depending on viewing angle. Kind of an eerie effect. Here's a closer view, but I like the first one better. :coolsmile:

Aura-test005.sm1_.jpg
    600 x 800 - 308K
  • CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

Cymbidium said:
    Really lovely pics, everyone!! :)

Well, I got the hair and I think it is great, but one thing I'm wondering about - how do I achieve this morph? Can't find anything in the pose folder relating to this shape..........nor in parameters, unless I'm missing something (in Poser - haven't yet tried it in DS)

Never mind, I think I worked this one out for myself....:).....it is a mixture of negative gravity and the other morphs. Straight render, standard poser lights, no p/work except to add background and smooth outline.

Beautiful_Black_Hair.jpg
    750 x 750 - 300K
  • SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,505
    edited December 1969

Good image Slimer, glad the hair worked out for you!

About the LCD monitor: yes, the exact same thing happens to me. Things are much lighter when I view the screen from the side, that's actually caused me quite a bit of trouble because parts of my images looked too bright to everyone else. Now that I know it, I can find a happy medium. :)

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Good image Slimer, glad the hair worked out for you!

About the LCD monitor: yes, the exact same thing happens to me. Things are much lighter when I view the screen from the side, that's actually caused me quite a bit of trouble because parts of my images looked too bright to everyone else. Now that I know it, I can find a happy medium. :)

I have dual monitors, Samsung and Dell. I calibrated both with a Spider, but there are still subtle differences. On the Samsung, this hair looks lighter from a high angle, and darker from a low angle. Go figure. Maybe the hair is adding a 3rd dimension to a 2D rendered image. :lol:
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,131
    edited December 1969

Cymbidium said:
    Cymbidium said:

Well, I got the hair and I think it is great, but one thing I'm wondering about - how do I achieve this morph? Can't find anything in the pose folder relating to this shape..........nor in parameters, unless I'm missing something (in Poser - haven't yet tried it in DS)

Never mind, I think I worked this one out for myself....:).....it is a mixture of negative gravity and the other morphs. Straight render, standard poser lights, no p/work except to add background and smooth outline.

That render is wonderful!
    I've been in two minds about whether to get this hair and not sure I can resist with the great-looking examples posted here.

Could you tell me where the necklace came from please?

• GoneGone Posts: 833
    edited December 1969

Fun hair to play with -- and it looks good too! :lol:

Afro2Post.jpg
    800 x 800 - 405K
    edited December 1969

MelanieL said:
    Cymbidium said:
    Cymbidium said:

I've been in two minds about whether to get this hair and not sure I can resist with the great-looking examples posted here.

Thank you!! :) This hair is really very good, I'm sure you wouldn't regret getting it....;)

The necklace is one of Arki's over at RDNA. This is the bundle http://www.runtimedna.com/BloodBaroness-bundle.html The different pieces are also available separately.

edited December 1969

@ Gone - that's a lovely render!! I really do like this hair. :)

• edited December 1969

In total agreement with all the compliments that have been posted here! Got this yesterday, and all I can say is...

Wow! Neftis3D has done it again!

At last, at long last, my version of Neeshka ( the adorable tiefling character from Neverwinter Nights 2 ) has got some proper hair!

Excellent Product! Thank you, Neftis3D! And thank you, DAZ, for a great price!

Now I can't wait to do a render pitting her against the likes of Leldon!

Astrid_Neeshka.jpg
    750 x 750 - 401K
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,131
    edited December 1969

Cymbidium said:
    MelanieL said:
    Cymbidium said:
    Cymbidium said:

Thank you!! :) This hair is really very good, I'm sure you wouldn't regret getting it....;)

The necklace is one of Arki's over at RDNA. This is the bundle http://www.runtimedna.com/BloodBaroness-bundle.html The different pieces are also available separately.

Thanks for the info - sorry for this late reply, I didn't get a notification - probably my fault (probably forgot to sert the flag).

I did buy the hair - haven't got anything good enough to want to share yet, but hope to soon...

edited December 1969

That's quite alright, MelanieL - I often don't receive reply notification emails......so the same thing may have happened to you. Glad you got the hair!! :)

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,050
    edited March 2013

Rendered for the DAZ, March 2nd 2013, weekly member challenge

“Passion Dance"

USED: FEMALE = Egyptian for V4, Fun and Flirty, Beautiful Black Hair w/headband, Cuban Shoes
    MALE = Benjamin for M5, 50s Tank, Pants, Shoes

Rendered in Daz3d… Signature is only postwork done in Paint Shop Pro 7.

ENJOY!

Passion_Dance_SIGN.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 124K
    Passion_DanceE_SIGNn.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 281K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on