The Ultimate Super-Hero Freebie List!

Comments

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

For Supergirl, yes. Wonder Woman? Depends. Is it for V4 or Genesis?

Here's the New 52 Wonder Woman here by Rogue Pilot for V4: http://www.sharecg.com/v/66891/gallery/11/Poser/Wonder-Woman-New52

The suit texture and props can also be used on Genesis (but I have not tested how good it looks).

Genesis, for both.

That one by Rogue Pilot looks very nice, thank you for the link!
    I haven't refit the V4 bodysuit to Genesis yet, so I'll give that a go and try it out. Thanks! :D

edited December 1969

Ah. the WW textures by Rogue Pilot seem to be corrupted - downloaded a few times and the zip is corrupt. Bummer.

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

Hmm. Weird, worked for me.

edited December 1969

6 downloads later and I got it. LOL.
    User error, definitely not sharecg or roguepilot error. :D

I rendered it last night:
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2416678

fabulous outfit/textures, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :D

edited December 1969

Very nice render there! :)

That motivates me to get my butt moving and finish Supergirl. Keep an eye on the freebie section. I'll pop you a PM when I'm finally done with it.

edited December 1969

Very nice render there! :)

That motivates me to get my butt moving and finish Supergirl. Keep an eye on the freebie section. I'll pop you a PM when I'm finally done with it.

Thank you Knight22179!!!!

I'm getting excited now! *grin* I'm hoping that I'll be able to pick up whatever you used for texturing during March Madness, so if you know ahead of time, would you mind dropping a post here so I can be sure to purchase it? : D

edited December 1969

I'll be texturing the G-Suit for Genesis and The Genesis Morphing Fantasy Dress. ;)

edited December 1969

I'll be texturing the G-Suit for Genesis and The Genesis Morphing Fantasy Dress. ;)

cool! I'll pick up the G Suit during MM then :D

• Patrick TynerPatrick Tyner Posts: 640
    edited December 1969

Question…..does anyone remember the character that was released for free about two years ago of Ben Grim, that was a stand alone character? My hard drive crashed with all my stuff on it and I have been trying to find that one character and can’t seem to…..somebody please help!?? Mucho Thanko!!!

edited December 1969

I remember that figure. It was pulled from ShareCG, don't know why. Sorry about your Hard Drive crashing. :(

• Patrick TynerPatrick Tyner Posts: 640
    edited March 2013

I remember that figure. It was pulled from ShareCG, don't know why. Sorry about your Hard Drive crashing. :(

Do by chance, you have the file, and if so could you look at the read me for the artist/creator and see if there is an email address that I can contact them? Pretty please...

Post edited by Patrick Tyner on
  • SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
    edited December 1969

Do by chance, you have the file, and if so could you look at the read me for the artist/creator and see if there is an email address that I can contact them? Pretty please...

I downloaded a stone elemental creature a while ago that works fine in DS4, perhaps with altered textures and some shorts he could be a stand in for Mr Grimm. Here is the link:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?user_id=26480

edited December 1969

Still searching for a good Batgirl texture - whether for V4 or Genesis, doesn't matter.

Has anyone ever found one??

• lface8lface8 Posts: 126
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

that one could be workable. Can't locate a belt tho. I was sure TerryMcG had one, but it's not to be found anywhere.

• shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,186
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    that one could be workable. Can't locate a belt tho. I was sure TerryMcG had one, but it's not to be found anywhere.

I know he was working on one but it never got posted. I have noted him at DA without any response regarding that set.

• lface8lface8 Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:

I was going to link to Cage's website where he had the 1960s Batgirl stuff that could be parented to V4 or Genesis, but his page seems to have gone poof. Bummer.
  • rschulterschulte Posts: 481
    edited December 1969

RoguePilot just posted a Superman M4 suit...an alternate version.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/69927/browse/11/Poser/Superman-New52-Suit

edited December 1969

Thanks, rschulte! I put a link to Rogue Pilot's Gallery which, in turn, takes anyone to every hero suit/texture he's made. ;)

• scathascatha Posts: 756
    edited June 2013

There used to be a great cowl that was made to go with the mach 1.6 bodysuit, but can't find it anywhere...

Btw, looks like the free genesis suit from Joequick has gone bye bye as well. :(

Post edited by scatha on
    edited June 2013

posting this so Knight22179 will package up and release the old school Supergirl texture for the MFD. *grin* I shortened the transmap a bit - cos I like the shorter skirts. LOL. (and also cos the MFD is an absolute youknowhat to move around the legs)

Old School Supergirl!

oldschoolsupergirl.jpg
    600 x 900 - 329K
    Post edited by jakiblue on
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    posting this so Knight22179 will package up and release the old school Supergirl texture for the MFD. *grin* I shortened the transmap a bit - cos I like the shorter skirts. LOL. (and also cos the MFD is an absolute youknowhat to move around the legs)

Old School Supergirl!

That looks awesome, Jakiblue. ;)

• Gendragon3DGendragon3D Posts: 172
    edited December 1969

A thousand apologies! What is the link to Freepository? I'm new here with giveaways!
    Thank you all!

• edited December 1969

TerryMcG posted a complete Bat Girl classic.... very nicely done...

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=72045

edited December 1969

Didn't see this posted here yet but Terry McG has released a Scarlet Witch outfit as well. http://www.sharecg.com/v/71763/browse/11/Poser/Cosplay-Costume-15-for-V4-and-A4

edited December 1969

Thanks guys. :)

I have a link that takes one directly to TerryMcG's entire gallery, so I didn't think there was any need for additional links to each individual piece of super-hero stuff he's ever made. ;)

edited December 1969

OOPS! missed that link ... sorry. I don't care what the voices coming from my can of Moster energy drink says ... You are doing an awesome job with the thread! ;-P

edited December 1969

OOPS! missed that link ... sorry. I don't care what the voices coming from my can of Moster energy drink says ... You are doing an awesome job with the thread! ;-P

Thanks! :)

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 912
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know of a link to a Mystique texture that is like that seen in the X-Men movies? I did ask this in the Superhero Render thread but no one did so I thought I would give it a try here.

Thanks for any replies.

nabob21

edited December 1969

nabob21 said:
    Does anyone know of a link to a Mystique texture that is like that seen in the X-Men movies? I did ask this in the Superhero Render thread but no one did so I thought I would give it a try here.

Thanks for any replies.

nabob21

Haven't seen one, no. :(