Morph para Genesis 2 no Poser

edited July 2020 in Poser Discussion

Hello people

I need to modify the foot of the model Genesis 2 male, but whenever I do the .OBJ with the change and apply it is with the texture inverted and I can only see selecting to show the hidden faces. How do I invert the feet without this happening?

Post edited by studiofuria_2013ce3d3e on

Comments

• Your picture isn't showing  -try uploading it as an attachment.

• Ok, is this a repalcement OBJ or are you loading as a moprh? How are you making the changes?

• edited June 2017

I exported (obj) the model to the hexagon and turned the feet. Then I loaded the morph with my feet upside down using the modified OBJ.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • How did you do the reversal? By scaling -100%? I think that will effectively invert the normals. I can't recall if Poser's Grouping Tool has an option to reinvert them, and I'm not sure if that is what you need.

• edited July 2020

I need the model to look like this.Make photoshop.

• edited June 2017

Post edited by Chohole on
  • I'm not sure how that could be done cleanly - you really need to be able to cut the feet off and rotate them. Poser does, or did, have the option to repalce a body part with a prop - if you cut the feet off and import them as separate OBJs you might be able to use that, though you would lose the ability to pose the feet.

• edited July 2020

Thanks Richard
    The way I did it was saving as an obj, modifying (turning the foot) and with the PHI redoing the bones of the character, so that finishing the setar showed the result.

• Glad you were able to sort it out in the end.