New Freebie - Naughty Chair Of Doom with Prop Head tutorial.

mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248
edited December 1969 in Freebies

It's hard work being a politician, banker or CEO. All that running around kicking disabled people out of wheelchairs, or making millions in bonuses, it can make a person tired. But don't worry Mr Sparky is here to help you and proudly presents (flash of lightning and thunderclap)...

The Naughty Chair Of Doom!

..it comes complete with all the luxury's the typical despot needs. From handy spikes to protect you from poor people, flayed pleb skins, tortured souls, a comfy padded cushion and even a cup holder.

Plus theres a prop head of a British politician - sadly only a virtual one :)- and a short tutorial (.PDF) about how to replace Poser heads with props heads. The tutorial is very basic and designed with new poser users in mind. While it may seem simple to us old f*rts, it's easy to forget not everyone knows about this stuff. So I wrote one :)

BTW - Big thanks to Davey for making the head meshes used in this freebie.

http://www.poserdirect.com/freebie.html

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,620
    edited December 1969

...love it, Downloaded.

• Dr StupidDr Stupid Posts: 313
    edited February 2013

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you're a card! Thank you for brightening up my day :)

Planning anything for Red Nose Day this year?

Post edited by Dr Stupid on
  • mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248
    edited December 1969

Thanks all!

Planning anything for Red Nose Day this year?

I'm not sure yet - partly because of the rule changes here - not sure if charity stuff at other stores is allowed. Partly because next month I won't be around so much. If nothing else I can always drag out the old page if anyones interested.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Moved to the Freepository as it is an offer of a freebie.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Thanks for all the fun stuff, Mr. Sparky!

(I suspect I'll get more use out of the prop head than I will out of the chair, but one never knows...)

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

Most EXCELLENT! Thank you, Mr Sparky!

• mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248
    edited December 1969

chohole - mind if I ask a question ?

Few weeks back another mod said freebies where OK in either this forum or the commons.
    So has there been a change in the rules again? Just asking so I know where to post things properly.

robkelk - LOL. I did trying to model a condom to stick on the head - in the style of Steve Bell's cartoons- but I couldn't get it to fold right.
    But might try that one later on.

Dorseyland - thanks!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Mr Sparky, have sent you a PM.