Sequestrian Winter Doldrums Sale [Commercial]

SequestrianSequestrian Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Heya DAZfiends!

It's time again for my annual Winter Doldrums Sale! This means 75% off savings to anyone who has yet to collect all the BEO products, Coalition Armor, the Orc and all his addons, or perhaps you're just looking for a cute little jack-o-lantern. Any way you look at it, it's a pretty fantastic deal, with everything in my store for less than $10 (half are less than $5!). Thank you for allowing me to create things I enjoy!

https://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=sequestrian&x=0&y=0

Comments

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Quite a variety of neat stuff you have there!

But I have to say it, that nutcracker is my favorite nutcracker. EVER. I love that thing and have used it often.

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

I like that Robotix figure. I'll be picking that up! I have a lot of the BEO and Coalition stuff already but I thought I'd say I've gotten a lot of use out of it!

• PennamePenname Posts: 343
    edited December 1969

Wow- thanks for the sale! And thanks, Spit, for the comment on the nutcracker. Into my cart he went.

• ServantServant Posts: 756
    edited December 1969

Heya DAZfiends!

It's time again for my annual Winter Doldrums Sale! This means 75% off savings to anyone who has yet to collect all the BEO products, Coalition Armor, the Orc and all his addons, or perhaps you're just looking for a cute little jack-o-lantern. Any way you look at it, it's a pretty fantastic deal, with everything in my store for less than $10 (half are less than $5!). Thank you for allowing me to create things I enjoy!

https://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=sequestrian&x=0&y=0

Good thing I was skimming the store today and chanced on the huge discounts! Much thanks!

• ReDaveReDave Posts: 815
    edited December 1969

When does the sale period end?

• SequestrianSequestrian Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Oh right, I forgot that! The sale is good through February 28th. Happy love month!

edited December 1969

Oh right, I forgot that! The sale is good through February 28th. Happy love month!

Ah. Gonna take note of that. Might have more funds coming up to get some more stuff before February ends. Thanks again for the big sale! :coolsmile:

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited February 2013

thread merged by mods - title was "Heads up - 75% off sale"

...... in Sequestrian's store.

http://www.daz3d.com/sequestrian

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • SequestrianSequestrian Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just a quick heads up. This sale ends at midnight, so be sure to take advantage of the savings if you haven't already! Thank you to all those who have!

edited February 2013

Just a quick heads up. This sale ends at midnight, so be sure to take advantage of the savings if you haven't already! Thank you to all those who have!

Got a few stuff I'd been eyeing for some time. I would have bought the whole line if the pesky budget wasn't in the way. But thanks for the huge discounts! Much appreciated! Here's to next year and beyond! Cheers! :coolsmile:

Post edited by Servant on
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

This Open Rendering Season contest entry uses Bone Dragon, which is still 75% off for a little while. DS4.5Pro render, postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

Spoils

spoils_by_kickair8p-x2000.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 2M