Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures

Comments

• RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460
    edited January 2013

riftwitch said:
    Does anyone know of any Three Stooges morphs? Preferably all six of the knuckleheads.

Yes, CD20(Insert year here) did the original 3, but, I'm not sure if they're still available. Anyone!?

CHEERS!

Post edited by Rogerbee on
  • AriahAriah Posts: 93
    edited January 2013

Rogerbee said:

Here's Benedict Cumberbatch:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/edmund/97487

Sherlock!

CHEERS!

I must say that I don't see BBC's Sherlock in this character, but rather James D'Arcy. It's the lips.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0195439/?ref_=tt_cl_t9

Naturally, the promo pics suggest it is Sherlock, I just see more D'Arcy there ;)

Post edited by Ariah on
    edited December 1969

Can't say I do.

Maybe they'll do James at some point.

CHEERS!

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Yeah, looks like it,

The likeness doesn't hit you till you see the make-up with the red lips.

CHEERS!

• joea64_bdfaa5ca94joea64_bdfaa5ca94 Posts: 298
    edited December 1969

This is clothing rather than a character, so it probably doesn't really count, but Pretty3D just today released a terrific Jessica Rabbit outfit at Rendo:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/red-rabbit/97577

The hair will be forthcoming shortly, and once it's available, with Pretty Base IV, one should be able to produce a virtually perfect Jessica. In the meantime, Veronica Hair should be close enough.

• TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 698
    edited December 1969

joea64 said:
    This is clothing rather than a character, so it probably doesn't really count, but Pretty3D just today released a terrific Jessica Rabbit outfit at Rendo:

The hair will be forthcoming shortly, and once it's available, with Pretty Base IV, one should be able to produce a virtually perfect Jessica. In the meantime, Veronica Hair should be close enough.

Will it work in Daz3? It said "Not tested in Daz".

Any of Billie Dee Williams, Tom Baker, John Delance and Chris Eccleston?

• joea64_bdfaa5ca94joea64_bdfaa5ca94 Posts: 298
    edited February 2013

joea64 said:

I don't know, but most of Pretty3D's stuff works fairly well in Daz even when it's not tested there, so I'm optimistic. (Even some garments that are marked as "will not work in Daz Studio", in my experience, actually do work in Daz even if some of the mats won't.)

EDIT: I just unzipped the archives for installation and read the readme file. According to that document, the item HAS been tested in Daz Studio and verified to work - DS3, to be exact. So if it works in DS3 it should work in DS4/DS4 Pro. (Oh, by the way, the item is no longer available on Renderosity, at least for now. The blurb on-site did say it was being released as a preview.)

EDIT AGAIN: It's back on sale as of today.

Post edited by joea64_bdfaa5ca94 on
  • edited December 1969

joea64 said:

I have WERTS' Lando Calrissian morph.

edited December 1969

Here's one I finally perfected,

As Ariah well knows she did become an obsession of mine, but, now, I've finally cracked her. Yep, I've completed a definitive Summer Glau!
    Unfortunately for the rest of you I can't share this one as she doesn't use Ariah's morph. This uses Sun V4 by Jojographics as a base. I Gen X'ed that head and put it on a Gen X'ed S5 with an S4 body preset and then I modified the head with Morphs++ just as I had before.

The texture is from Sun and I added the HSS to it

Enjoy

CHEERS!

PS (Ariah, can you remember which dress you used for your original River promo!?)

S5_Summer_Day_01.jpg
    576 x 745 - 162K
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,878
    edited December 1969

Rogerbee said:

Here's one I finally perfected,

As Ariah well knows she did become an obsession of mine, but, now, I've finally cracked her. Yep, I've completed a definitive Summer Glau!
    Unfortunately for the rest of you I can't share this one as she doesn't use Ariah's morph. This uses Sun V4 by Jojographics as a base. I Gen X'ed that head and put it on a Gen X'ed S5 with an S4 body preset and then I modified the head with Morphs++ just as I had before.

The texture is from Sun and I added the HSS to it

Enjoy

CHEERS!

PS (Ariah, can you remember which dress you used for your original River promo!?)

Looks great. I have all your previous versions as she is a definite favourite of mine too.

Any chance of RTEncoding it against one of the Sun files for those of us that have her?

• AriahAriah Posts: 93
    edited December 1969

I used Sarsa's Nymph Dress if I remember correctly ;)

Great looking morph, Rogerbee! (Now, give her some hair ;))

• edited December 1969

equinoxx5 said:
    bloodsong said:
    anybody seen a christopher reeve (superman) for m3? or anybody, for that matter.... :X

thanks, guys!

Don't know of any for M3, but Uzilite's freebie Super Hero outfit for M4 includes a Chris Reeve-inspired morph. And of course, WERTS had a fantastic one for M4, but like all his stuff (except the handful converted by Marieah), it's no longer available.

thanks, equinoxx!

edited December 1969

Haruchai said:

Looks great. I have all your previous versions as she is a definite favourite of mine too.

Any chance of RTEncoding it against one of the Sun files for those of us that have her?

Not really as I didn't use V4 to do it. I transferred the Sun head morph to Genesis with Generation X, loaded Stephanie 5, dialed in a Stephanie 4 body, dialled the Sun head and altered it with Morphs ++ which were also transferred to Genesis.

I used Sarsa's Nymph Dress if I remember correctly ;)

Great looking morph, Rogerbee! (Now, give her some hair ;))

Thanks, and I will when I get it. I might do a render with the old Yoanna hair later.

CHEERS!

edited February 2013

I looked at an old render of River and I had a dress for her, now all I have to do is find it!

CHEERS!

EDIT:

Found it!!

It was the V4 Holiday Dress by SCS, sadly I think I got it from the now defunct 3D Commune, such a shame when they went.

Post edited by Rogerbee on
  • ZaarinZaarin Posts: 356
    edited December 1969

Asked this at Rendo and didn't get any response, so does anyone here know of a good morph of Iranian actress Shohreh Aghdashloo (for V4)?

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

Zaarin said:
    Asked this at Rendo and didn't get any response, so does anyone here know of a good morph of Iranian actress Shohreh Aghdashloo (for V4)?

Zaarin.
    She's one of my all time favourites.
    If I find one for her, I will post it straight away.

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 356
    edited December 1969

tsarist said:
    Zaarin said:

Zaarin.
    She's one of my all time favourites.
    If I find one for her, I will post it straight away.

Thanks. I bet odnajdy would do a beautiful job with her--I'd make the request myself, but as I already just recently asked about the possibility of a Gerard Butler character I don't want to flood her with requests. :P

edited December 1969

That Brad Pitt is rather old,

Anyway, I've done one of River, I'm not totally happy with the hair, but it's all I have right now, it also takes forever to render.

She'll do for now though

CHEERS!

River_Tam_S5_Day_01.jpg
    576 x 745 - 157K
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Rogerbee said:

riftwitch said:
    Does anyone know of any Three Stooges morphs? Preferably all six of the knuckleheads.

Yes, CD20(Insert year here) did the original 3, but, I'm not sure if they're still available. Anyone!?

CHEERS!

Thanks. I couldn't find it, but I'll search more when I'm more awake.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Rogerbee said:

That Brad Pitt is rather old,

Anyway, I've done one of River, I'm not totally happy with the hair, but it's all I have right now, it also takes forever to render.

She'll do for now though

CHEERS!

Nice! That really looks like Summer.

edited December 1969

Thanks,

Here she is as Cameron, I took the UberSurface colours from Reby and applied them here. It still took 90 mins to render, but, I'm more than happy with the results.

CHEERS!

S5_Cameron_Day_01.jpg
    576 x 745 - 198K
    edited December 1969

More Summer now,

This is as close as I could get to how she appeared in an episode of The Unit.

CHEERS!

S5_Summer_Unit_01.jpg
    576 x 745 - 167K
  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Question

Is Caitlyn For Victoria 4.2 & Genesis (http://www.daz3d.com/caitlyn-for-victoria-42-genesis) a reproduction of any celebrity?

edited December 1969

She does remind me of someone, can't put my finger on who though.

CHEERS

edited December 1969

It had to happen,

I watched an episode of The Sarah Connor Chronicles and just had to have another go at Summer. Somebody mentioned that she had a Polynesian jawline, it just so happened that some of the morphs in V4 Ethnic Faces were Polynesian, so I incorporated them and a few of my original settings to Sun and I'm pleased with what came out.

I'll add hair and clothes later, right now I just want to concentrate on the face

CHEERS!

S5_Summer_01.jpg
    576 x 745 - 171K
    edited December 1969

Further refinements to Summer, that nose is a tough one to crack, but, I’ve run out of morphs and it’s as close as I’ll ever get. I set the subdivision to 2 and I like that.

Is there anything else I could do!?

CHEERS!

S5_Summer_02.jpg
    576 x 745 - 160K
  • edited February 2013

foxylady said:

Erm... I think that's meant to be Selma Hayek. You may have got your links mixed up.

Post edited by prydonian_96d3f0dd8a on
    edited December 1969

Right,

I pulled an all-nighter and was awake early this morning tweaking Summer (not the girl herself, I’d get arrested) and I think I’m done now. I threw the kitchen sink at her (not literally of course), there’s Genesis morphs, Morphs++ and V4 Ethnic faces in there and I think I’m there.

I’ll add hair and clothes later

CHEERS!

Summer_S5_01.jpg
    576 x 745 - 154K
This discussion has been closed.