Citizen X is live and dangerous for DS and DSON poser users [commercial]

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
edited February 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Don't let the girls have all the fun! Citizen X is looking to build up a following. : )
Here is a few of his faithful.
http://www.daz3d.com/citizenx

Post edited by AntMan on

Comments

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

Great looking villain you've got there AntFarm.

*wanders off singing Real Solution #9*

(burn an X in your head)

• tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

WOW that is awsome, Antfarm, will he be updated to work in poser sometime soon?? if so guarenteed sale ')

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
    edited December 1969

I am a little lost on the DSON conversion but I know He is or was made in the latest version of DS and the files are DSON files. I thought that made him compatible.

edited December 1969

I am a little lost on the DSON conversion but I know He is or was made in the latest version of DS and the files are DSON files. I thought that made him compatible.

Things that are poser compatable also have a poser companion file installer ;) what that companion contain I am still figuring out ;) I am sure someone can answer your quetion better then I can, but I hope it is a soon to come thing. I never could get the hang of DS and as such am still a Poser user ;) and this set is awsome!!!

edited December 1969

and now to make things even more confused, the splash page of citizen X says poser 9 compatable, but the product decription only lists .DUF files no poser files and says only Daz Studio compatable, so we are getting contradictary information depending on where we look ;) I hope it getes straightened out soon it is sitting in my cart.

edited December 1969

Yikes. It may be that with the DSON program once installed into poser you can transfer the file on your own. So it would be possible but I know That the files I created where not .cr2 files. I will inquire. I do know that textures will of course work on any M5 figure in poser.

edited December 1969

I thank you for looking into it ;) and take the compliment you make awsome stuff If you did not I would not be this hot to trot about it;)

edited December 1969

almost compleatly off topic what pants are those in the promos??

edited December 1969

The Pants are smay's bad guy pants. As for the DSON issue, anyone owning the plugin and both programs of course can transfer any morphed figure. The reason DAZ or a PA's includes those files is to assist the customer. It is no different than the file you can create on your own, but it has been tested by DAZ to make sure it works A.O.K.

That may not be the answer you were looking for but it clears up what can be done if the gray matter is willing. : )

edited December 1969

The Pants are smay's bad guy pants. As for the DSON issue, anyone owning the plugin and both programs of course can transfer any morphed figure. The reason DAZ or a PA's includes those files is to assist the customer. It is no different than the file you can create on your own, but it has been tested by DAZ to make sure it works A.O.K.

That may not be the answer you were looking for but it clears up what can be done if the gray matter is willing. : )

thanks for the info and yea it wasn't the answer I was looking forI won't lie, LOL it just mean extra work on my part that I was avoiding LOL, it however also mean that daz needs to correct the ad image used in the splash page ( as the info on the product page is accurate, but some folks don't read, I was just confused as it said one thing in one place and another in another, as it says poser 9 compatible in the lower right hand corner of the image, and it is, only with additional work from the purchaser ;) so they need to snip that part off ;) all is well, I just will learn something new today. that can't be a bad thing. As for you young (man?? AntFarm is not particualry gender specific) but untill you tell me otherwise I have assumed you to be male, please corrrect me is I am mistaken ;) ) are an awsome artist and extra work or not willstill brag on you and your work at every opportunity ;)

edited December 1969

I'm working to get it updated to being poser compatible. Well more compatible. Because it is. But I am working to get the package updated to include a Poser file for easy use with DSON. DAZ is giving me a hand so thanks to the D team.

• martinez.zora77@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 1,345
    edited December 1969

Pretty boyfriend for stalker girl!!! I bought him

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,543
    edited December 1969

Looks cool. Nice bad guy for sure.

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

I bought him as soon as I could. He looks wonderful Antfarm. For some reason I imagine him having a cockney accent.

edited December 1969

Thanks. And now he has a poser companion file for anyone using both and he is set up for specular lighting with spec maps.

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

I did a render with him in your Kiillzone: Bathroom scene and I have to see. He is very creepy. Perfect for a villain style character.

Citizen_X_in_Killzone_Bath_set.jpg
    1610 x 908 - 692K
  • mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited December 1969

Great character.... what secrets does he keep??

citizenx_red_nighty.jpg
    861 x 892 - 473K
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,497
    edited December 1969

Johnny Rocker just wanted to replace Monarchy with Anarchy...

bad_breakin_s.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 257K
    edited December 1969

You don't have to look crazy to be crazy but it helps. Great fun to see him out in the world getting into mischief.

edited February 2013

I love the heck out of this psychopath!!

link to image i did, as he is making a rude gesture, and I don't want to offend anyone so if you want to see it, use the link below.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2411098

Post edited by tonymouse on
    edited December 1969

That's very cool looks like he's going out with a bang. Good question on the gesture? I didn't see that pose in the latest M5 build... maybe M6. : )

edited December 1969

That's very cool looks like he's going out with a bang. Good question on the gesture? I didn't see that pose in the latest M5 build... maybe M6. : )

It was supprisingly hard to get a belivable "Bird" gesture out of him, angry face was easy ;)

• gabugabu Posts: 303
    edited December 1969

He makes a great character even without his tattoos.

I dialed a bit of Freak5 into him for this image.

g29-3e.jpg
    950 x 940 - 80K
    edited December 1969

luxgabu said:

That is awsome!!! what texture did you use?

edited December 1969

tonymouse said:
    luxgabu said:

That is awsome!!! what texture did you use?

The skin texture comes from Tempesta3d's Rebel Manuel, hairy chest from Jepe's body hair.

Here is a hairless version:

g29-3a.jpg
    950 x 940 - 60K
    edited December 1969

Thanks for posting that I should have done something to show the morph alone. I tried to add some of the small flaws that people have into the morph but it does translate to all the other DAZ morphs. The knuckles are more pronounced and the ridge line on the back of the hands. Also around the neck where the muscles run down the side of the neck and the collar bones pop. But I ramble.
    The point is thanks for sharing that it looks great.

edited December 1969

Thanks for creating it. I think it is a really great character - lots of character to it, such a change from the usual.

edited December 1969

He is awsome!!! I am hoping for more in similar vein in the future ;)

edited December 1969

I glad you think so it was the idea. I figure if I am going to make someone it needs to be a, someone. You can get a lot of great looks with dials but I wanted a uniquely human feel or I guess flawed. But in a good way. I did a Poser render and the subsurface shader I used for that works real nice on close ups. Same with DAZ but I wanted the poser people to know he had the extra materials to give the skin that tiny bit of transparency that give it life.

edited December 1969

Well, please keep making more characters with that approach.

To me, so many of the characters that get created look too much like fashion models rather than the real people you see on the footpath. In a way, it is their flaws that make them look real.