Need help, growing up for G3F is not working correctly anymore

Please help. For some reason Growing up for Genesis 3 female is not working corectly anymore. When dailing in the youth morph the gen 3 f breasts deform and some wierd looking ridge forms in the middle of her chest. I know not to use anything but the original G3F body but now that seems to be corrupt. Can I delete the G3F obj and reinstall it perhaps? Please help. Problem started when I used posermatics NPM. It appears one of these morphs became permanent. I deleted it and the data part of it but I still have a damaged G3F

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219

Try reinstalling and unisntalling the NPM product, reisntalling Genesis 3 female won't do anything to other morph sets.

• Sorry, I did that. Not sure if it was NPM or not really. Might have been a coincidence.

In any event, if a particular morph set develops an issue (and I do agree, if you are still seeing the problem it's unlikely to be NPM) then reinstalling the base figure won't help. Moprhs (UV sets, projection templates, etc.) do not modify the base files but add their own which DS finds when it loads the base figure.

• Is there anyway to get it back to clean. Or find out which morph it is?

Check the Currently Used group in the Parameters pane to see what is being triggered by the Youth Morph

• Dear Richard. I cannot for the life of me find The Currently Used group in the paremeters tab. I will post a screen shot of where I am looking and then you can tell me what a dummy I am and the obvious place I should have been looking. I would really like to resolve this problem short of a complete delete of DAZ and rebuild from scratch. That would suck

• That is G3F not looking anything like the 5-6yr old shape preset is suppossed to look.

Please don't post images of nude figures - especially young-looking ones.

Currently Usec (white text on black) was visible at the top of the first image.

• sorry, still trying to find Currently used group

• Never mind I figured it out. Sorry to post those screen shots. Appreaciate your help