hxntmp File?

Hi, I've been working in hexagon for the past 7 years, i recently re-installed it and have just come across an issue i never had before, the program created a hxntmp folder.

It refuses to allow me to open it, or delete it saying i need administrator rights, however i am the administrator, no matter what i do i cant seem to get rid of it, does anyone know precisely what it is, if i need it, and if not, how i can delete it?

I am running windows 7 with hexagon 2.6 win32

any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• Wee Dangerous JohnWee Dangerous John Posts: 1,605
    edited May 2017

I'm no techy (far from it) but I'd guess it has something to do with the undo function. I have my undos set to 100, so my guess is Hex saves the information in the temp folder and clears it when I save the project and close Hexagon.

I hope you mean you have Hexagon 2.5.1.79, we've been waiting "like forever" for an upgrade :) 

Post edited by Wee Dangerous John on
  • Arah3DArah3D Posts: 31

I'm no techy (far from it) but I'd guess it has something to do with the undo function. I have my undos set to 100, so my guess is Hex saves the information in the temp folder and clears it when I save the project and close Hexagon.

I hope you mean you have Hexagon 2.5.1.79, we've been waiting "like forever" for an upgrade :) 

Oops, sorry, i meant 2.5, funny thing is, when i turned on the computer today, the file was gone.....mystery solved i guess!

Thanks for the answer!

• Glad you got things sorted. Maybe one day we'll see Hex 2.6 :)