Come one, Come all JANUARY FREEBIE CHALLENGE

1789101113»

Comments

• SnowDogSnowDog Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I am still missing 4 email addies to get the Entry gift to you.

GamerGrrl

nitehawk_ltd

Lord Ganthor

Star Books

Please I need these 4 and then I can ask the DAZ 3D Gift Cert Fairy to add the store credit to your accounts.

It may not be much, but heck every little helps methinkest. :coolsmile:

Just sent it to you! Sorry about that! It stopped sending me notices again.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

All Votes in and the counting has began. Keep your eyes on the Thread folks. I'll have the Winners Posted Anon (Um.. Okay later today. not sure what anon means but it sounded cool.)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

OK, thanks everyone for the email addies. I now can get our friendly pink fluffy bunny to transfer the money over from my store credit to your accounts. OK tis only $2 each, but I am sure that even $2 is better than none. :coolsmirk:

Jade, Anon can mean either "in a short time". or "At another time; later." which is why it is a good substitute for that dreaded DAZ S:coolmad: :coolmad: N

edited February 2013

Okay I'm sure you have all been Waiting and here we go.

The WINNERS ARE

1rst Place goes to: Lord Ganthor with Hog and Joanie show.
    2nd Place goes to: BWSman with Snake Oil Salesman.
    3rd Place goes to: gamergrrl with Totes a Unicorn… mom.

HM due to number of Votes: MegonNoel with Play it Again.

All Did Very Well but all can not win I'm afraid. CongaRats to the Winners and to all who played.
    Prizes will be Handed out very soon. So look for PM's very soon, even you MegonNoel the votes spoke so I'm giving you a prize as well.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • zawarkalzawarkal Posts: 1,018
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to the winners. Hope to see everyone in February's challenge.

• SnowDogSnowDog Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

The WINNERS ARE

All Did Very Well but all can not win I'm afraid. CongaRats to the Winners and to all who played.
    Prizes will be Handed out very soon. So look for PM's very soon, even you MegonNoel the votes spoke so I'm giving you a prize as well.

Congrats everyone! I'm honored I got third - especially since it has been months since I've played with DAZ!

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Congrats to Lord Ganthor; GamerGrrl & MegonNoel. Thanks for the second place vote.

edited December 1969

The Prizes for the contest are now sent from me. The Jaderail GC's. Please check your PM's and get back to me in a PM as soon as you can.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

The WINNERS ARE

Congratulations to all!

This wasn't an easy month to judge...

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,050
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to Lord Ganthor, BWSman, gamergrrl and MegonNoel! This was my first time playing, and it was fun.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to the winners. I sent each of you a PM about your Prize

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

BWSman said:
    Congrats to Lord Ganthor; GamerGrrl & MegonNoel. Thanks for the second place vote.

And congratulations to you and GamerGrll and MegonNoel as well! It's a real tribute to the judges that they could actually pick winners this month as the competition was rough this month. My thanks to the host, the judges and everybody who entered. I gotta feeling that this is gonna be a great year in the forums!

edited December 1969

I didn't mention in my PM it is ARTCollaborations store you will be choosing a prize from. http://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=ARTCollaborations

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited December 1969

Congrats to the winners. See you in Febuary!

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,649
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to the winners!

And thank you for the $2 CG, chohole!

:-)

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

Congrats everyone, this was one tough month to judge, alot of great renders. Just a note.... make sure you are tracking what the theme is, many great renders were passed upon because they were too far out in left field and not really in the theme. please don't take offense to what I say, this is constructive criticism I'm giving, not meant to offend anyone

edited December 1969

I have sent the winners prizes off to DAZ so check your accounts Monday or Tuesday for your prize

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mention! Well done!

Dana

• MegonNoelMegonNoel Posts: 377
    edited December 1969

This was so much fun! Thanks so much for the honorable mention, that's so cool! Congrats to Lord Ganthor, BWSman, and gamergrrl
    Awesome renders everyone. Can't wait to see all the fun in store for February :-)

• Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,004
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

The WINNERS ARE

Woo, congratulations all! I need to have wiser people (Frank!) explain how I get DAZ to put your prizes from me in your account - I will get that taken care of stat.

edited December 1969

I have asked Frank to let you know how to do it.

edited December 1969

I had just PM'd him asking the same thing! So I'm up to speed now, thanks Chohole & Frank!, and I am just waiting for responses to some PMs now :)

edited December 1969

has anyone got their gc from chohole yet?

edited December 1969

NO, but should be arriving sometime today.

Sorry about the delay, A slight problem arose, in as much as I had the money put away as Store credit, and then it changed so that we can no longer use existing store credit to buy Gift certs, so had to find a way to do a work round.

edited December 1969

Ok, will keep watching. Thanks!

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    NO, but should be arriving sometime today.

Sorry about the delay, A slight problem arose, in as much as I had the money put away as Store credit, and then it changed so that we can no longer use existing store credit to buy Gift certs, so had to find a way to do a work round.

They changed something else? it never ends!

Dana

edited December 1969

Pretty Ponies should be in the Winners (& HM's) accounts today! Note that while the textures are designed for the Toy Pony, I tested them on DH2 without the pony morph and they work fine (although the horse looks pretty ridiculous that way ;)).