Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread... Join me if you wish!!!

Comments

• I was going back through my gallery and saw another recent song-inspired image.  I did this one a few months ago based on song I couldn't get out of my head.  And now the earworm is back. lol

Test Your Metal (by Unleash the Archers)

• cismiccismic Posts: 629
    edited April 2017

I had this old tune in my head

https://youtu.be/c_DydKnpDsk 

<iframe width="640" height="360" src=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

when I made this image.

Joseph Kravis

Not sure the best way to submit youtube links.

Post edited by cismic on
  • deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

Thank you Morana now I have another metal band I like and a good looking render to like as well.

Nice cismic, three things I love, renders of Green Eyed Ladies, Sugar Loaf songs about green eyed ladies and ladies that would make the DAZ TOS cops blush.

edited April 2017

Seeing how DAZ store has been working the Egyptian products and bigh has his Asain tunes and belly dancer theme, Ithought I would give it a shot.

My Daddy Mummy.jpg
    1600 x 1100 - 474K
    Post edited by deeleelaw57 on

Seeing how DAZ store has been working the Egyptian products and bigh has his Asain tunes and belly dancer theme, Ithought I would give it a shot.

Nice Render and Song!  Very fitting. :-)  

Thank you Morana now I have another metal band I like and a good looking render to like as well.

Nice cismic, three things I love, renders of Green Eyed Ladies, Sugar Loaf songs about green eyed ladies and ladies that would make the DAZ TOS cops blush.

Thanks @deeleelaw57

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

ha some old Ds - right on

mummy laugh

Some of Adam's Blues

000 0 422.jpg
    960 x 720 - 95K

Here kitty kitty kitty, nice kitty, pretty kitty. The tigars is cool too and so is the music.

Here kitty kitty kitty, nice kitty, pretty kitty. The tigars is cool too and so is the music.

laugh

edited April 2017

windflowers

000 0 423.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 196K
    Post edited by bigh on

good song and your render looks like a white flower blowing in the wind, well done

good song and your render looks like a white flower blowing in the wind, well done

thank you !

edited April 2017

The Phantom Of The Opera

000 0 424.jpg
    960 x 720 - 64K
    Post edited by bigh on

Great song and render and an even greater opera now in its 31st year.

Great song and render and an even greater opera now in its 31st year.

thanks - love the music

mothers of rain

000 0 426.jpg
    960 x 720 - 102K

Mother natures light shiw at its best. Good music and render.

Mother natures light shiw at its best. Good music and render.

thank you !

edited April 2017

Tweet Tweet, little birdie on my window sill you have such a lovely bill, I coax you in with a piece of bread and ...

song bird mod.jpg
    899 x 768 - 169K

that's a big piece of bread - got any to give away wink

edited April 2017

Thats not bread, it is a bowl with the best bird seed and other healthy goodies inside to fatten em up.

They taste much better when pampered properly.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Thats not bread, it is a bowl with the best bird seed and other healthy goodies inside to fatten em up.

Aye,  I notice the raptors cirlcing overhead some days when I am out topping up the bird feeders.  Often get a Sparrowhawk pop in for suitably fattened up dinner, and even the buzzards look interested.

Chohole said:

Aye,  I notice the raptors cirlcing overhead some days when I am out topping up the bird feeders.  Often get a Sparrowhawk pop in for suitably fattened up dinner, and even the buzzards look interested.

Yes, preditor birds do make it hard for one to fricassee a good little fat squab.

Music Sergey Chekalin

000 0 428.jpg
    494 x 690 - 43K

You are coming up with a lot of good sound and I will always love a toon render. Is that a male gorgon with a machine pistol? 

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

You are coming up with a lot of good sound and I will always love a toon render. Is that a male gorgon with a machine pistol? 

I have to admit there are several images where I don't see the connection between the music and the image.   I did wonder if it was just me, and the way I see things.

Chohole said:

I have to admit there are several images where I don't see the connection between the music and the image.   I did wonder if it was just me, and the way I see things.

It is just you ... and just me and just everyone. There are many different ways for an image to connect with music. The most common is to depict a seen pulled directly from an image. This is what I prefer to go with most of the time. The image can also be used to continue the story built by the music. This would be a perception and may appear to have nothing to do with the music. 

Other images are based on how the music makes you feel, what it makes you see or imagine. These type of artist interpretations may not be understood by everyone or anyone, but you can still sit back and enjoy good music and a good render.

At least this is how I view it.

It also helps that most people believe me to be crazy.  

Chohole said:

It is just you ... and just me and just everyone. There are many different ways for an image to connect with music. The most common is to depict a seen pulled directly from an image. This is what I prefer to go with most of the time. The image can also be used to continue the story built by the music. This would be a perception and may appear to have nothing to do with the music. 

Other images are based on how the music makes you feel, what it makes you see or imagine. These type of artist interpretations may not be understood by everyone or anyone, but you can still sit back and enjoy good music and a good render.

At least this is how I view it.

It also helps that most people believe me to be crazy.  

I'm with you then laughyes