52 CITY SIGNS For a good price !

26FAHRENHEIT26FAHRENHEIT Posts: 0

here is My new set .. a shipload of City Signs to make you streets and stations airfield or las vegas look like its buzzing with live.
You will find it here and more promos on store pages : http://www.daz3d.com/citysigns

I hope you all enjoy this set !

Chris
Click for big image > http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/media/folder_241/display_2409175.jpg

EDIT : Added Image Daylight View as requested..

Post edited by 26FAHRENHEIT on

Comments

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,877
    edited December 1969

Thank you sir.

I will grab this shortly.

• 26FAHRENHEIT26FAHRENHEIT Posts: 0
    edited February 2013

i forgot to mention that it has >>> 52 <<< YES 52 different SIGNS in the set ..the images show just a small portion of it</p>

Go Check it out and Get it while its on SALE

Thnx Matty for the support !!

Chris

Post edited by 26FAHRENHEIT on
  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Very lovely, although one thing did catch my eye. It was the mis-spelling of 'Angels' in the 'My little Angles' image. Judging by the picture and the lack of a protractor, I'm betting it was just an honest mistake. I apologise for the nit-picky reply, but I thought it was worth bringing to your attention, as it's easily missed.

• Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 541
    edited December 1969

Awesome set. Bought them instantly for a project I'm working on. Exactly what I needed!

Thanks!

edited December 1969

Very lovely, although one thing did catch my eye. It was the mis-spelling of 'Angels' in the 'My little Angles' image. Judging by the picture and the lack of a protractor, I'm betting it was just an honest mistake. I apologise for the nit-picky reply, but I thought it was worth bringing to your attention, as it's easily missed.

Wow ..your right .. well lets say that at least 5 testers and me missed it ..
    So for now we leave it at artistic freedom .. if some one want a fixed image ill provide them with one ..

nit picking is good ...

Chris

edited December 1969

Awesome set. Bought them instantly for a project I'm working on. Exactly what I needed!

Thanks!

Glad you like it .... if you can show me the work you did here , i love to see it in action :}

Thnx

Chris

edited December 1969

Thanks!

Glad you like it .... if you can show me the work you did here , i love to see it in action :}

Thnx

Chris

Absolutely. I'll post a link once it's done. Thanks!

• CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

Hi! This set looks wonderful, I am wondering - is it a light set? The signs all look like they are lit up in the dark, but I can't see on the webpage how this look is accomplished - is this a poser product? Or both Daz Studio and Poser? Thanks for any further info - sorry I am a bit dense sometimes! It looks tremendous :) -Cathy

edited December 1969

Cathy_Mod said:
    Hi! This set looks wonderful, I am wondering - is it a light set? The signs all look like they are lit up in the dark, but I can't see on the webpage how this look is accomplished - is this a poser product? Or both Daz Studio and Poser? Thanks for any further info - sorry I am a bit dense sometimes! It looks tremendous :) -Cathy

At the lower part on store pages you can see if its DS or PS or both ..
    These work in both ..

And YES this set has luminous SIGNS..
    you dont need to anything for it, they just lit up in the dark..

Chris

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
    edited December 1969

how do these look in a daytime render?

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    how do these look in a daytime render?

I have Uploaded a Daylight Image in first Post for you ...

GreetZ

Chris

edited December 1969

by request a other With / without render .. i cant explain it better then with a Image :}

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2409968 <---- Click me </p>

Thnx for the support

and show your work if you want to

Chris

edited December 1969

Thanks!

I think i found that project in a other thread here at the forums :}

Chris

edited December 1969

Let you know its the LAST 2 DAYS for intro sale price..

Get em now :]

Chris

edited February 2013

So sorry I forgot to post the link. Yes it was for Stonemason's contest. Page 23, a little more than half way down.

:-)

I like the signs because they gave it a "Blade Runner" type of look. I had worked on this a couple of years ago but scraped the project until your signs came along and then decided to try again. It probably won't win but I like it.

PS. Sorry, I don't know how to link to a post.

Post edited by Muon Quark on
    edited December 1969

So sorry I forgot to post the link. Yes it was for Stonemason's contest. Page 23, a little more than half way down.

I like the signs because they gave it a "Blade Runner" type of look. I had worked on this a couple of years ago but scraped the project until your signs came along and then decided to try again. It probably won't win but I like it.

Well im sure everybody can find the Stonemason thread ;}
    I did really like the image and it looks Bladerunner all the way .. who know you might win you might not..
    --------
    I'll make it up to you Muon Quark ..
    if you DONT win anything i'll give you a prize ..
    not as big as stonemasons prizes but i'll make sure you have something
    Just for being the "first" one using my set for it..
    ______

Chris

edited December 1969

Well im sure everybody can find the Stonemason thread ;}
    I did really like the image and it looks Bladerunner all the way .. who know you might win you might not..
    --------
    I'll make it up to you Muon Quark ..
    if you DONT win anything i'll give you a prize ..
    not as big as stonemasons prizes but i'll make sure you have something
    Just for being the "first" one using my set for it..
    ______

Chris

Awww, aren't you sweet. Thanks!!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,207
    edited December 1969

You can link to a post from the little number to the top right of each post 9except for the first post of a thread).

edited February 2013

You can link to a post from the little number to the top right of each post 9except for the first post of a thread).

Cool thanks. Didn't know that.

Let's give it a try......

Here's a link to my post:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/247754/

Edit to add: Cool !! It worked.

Post edited by Muon Quark on