Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread... Join me if you wish!!!

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited April 2017

Shakuhachi (Japanese Flute) with rain

000 0 420.jpg
    479 x 719 - 82K
    Post edited by bigh on
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,050
    bigh said:

Shakuhachi (Japanese Flute) with rain

Beautiful music/rain/render Bigh... I love it... thank you for sharing :)

Thank you Llola Lane and I promise I only have 12 or 15 more of those stick in your head for days songs. But in the mean time I would submit my favorite song from one of my favorite artist.

Keiko Matsui - Funny Things

Boy and I behind on my comments... sorry....

Nice zippy song... one of those you can sing along with.  I like it :)  and your art goes perfectly Dee... thanks for sharing :)

Diomede said:

Did I really miss over a hundred posts?  Catching up on great renders and great music.

Baseball's opening day is this weekend.  Always makes me think of this.

Oh Yes... Diomede   Everyone is sure keeping us busy with artwork and music :)  I'm so glad you joined in the fun... Love your little one... Haven't heard Kenny in ages.. Thanks for the memories. 

Diomede said:

Did I really miss over a hundred posts?  Catching up on great renders and great music.

Baseball's opening day is this weekend.  Always makes me think of this.

Oh Yes... Diomede   Everyone is sure keeping us busy with render and music :)  I'm so glad you deci

It is spring, time to slow down and watch the flowers grow

<--is feeling grooooooooooooovey!!!  (smiles)  Thanks for the happy song Dee... hope that dog isn't gonna do its business on the pretty flowers... NO NOOO!!!

bigh said:

red wine

Interesting take on the song Bigh... gotta love anything red though (my favorite color)... I know red attracts bulls at a bull fight... does it attract dragons too???  Thank you for sharing.  I love it! :)

bigh said:

Villa Azur

<--- gets out her dancing shoes and suitcases and heads to Villa Azur ... Did you do the render with carrara or daz?  It's lovely.  I wanna go there.  Thanks for the dreamy landscape Bigh.  :)

Diomede said:

Another excellent one, Bigh.

Here is a quick tribute to 60s sophisticates (sort of). More inspired by dance than music.  Hope it is still OK.  Need to get beyond the 25 second mark to start.

ooh the coreography back when was spectacular!!!  Love the old musicals.  This would be a fun dance pose package for Daz. LOL.  Your art goes perfectly too!  Thanks for sharing Diomede

bigh said:

when spring comes

ANOTHER place I wanna visit Bigh.. I guess hubby and I better get our passport renewed.. lol  Thanks for sharing :)

bigh said:

Wild Boar's Inn

<--taps her toes... ooo we've not had a cartoon render yet... well done Bigh.  thanks for sharing :)

bigh said:

Blacksmith's Forge

I'm really lovin' the cartoon renders Bigh... maybe you need to do a book with them???? oh the stories they could tell I'm sure :)  Thanks for sharing again.

And the Norsman said to the Blacksmith, forge for me a two headed broard axe so I may free my daughter from the clutches of the battle axe what did bore her.

More good gaming misic and render.

+1.... agreed :)

bigh said:

Elven Sanctuary

<--marks yet another place to visit in her travel log.  Not sure where you are getting all this music Bigh... but'cha gotta love the internet for all the good stuff out there :)  Thanks for taking me away!

Diomede said:

Bigh, landscapes look great, as always. yes The character renders are cool!  Maybe also add them to the NPR thread, if you have not done so.

NPR thread???

bigh said:

Bamboo Flute 2

ditto with my above cartoon responses.. yet another wonderful artwork Bigh :) 

bigh said:

Sands of Arabia

ok.. I gotta ask... are you using some special filter to get the cartoon look Bigh?  and is it 3delight?   Thanks.

A soothing bamboo flute and exotic sounds of the middle east, nice. good fun renders, however the ladies look a bit more belly slicer than belly dancer.

+1

This could be Peter Cottontails last Easter

Hooop... hooooooooooooooooooooooooooop.... Hurry bunny.  LOL..  Never knew all the words to that song.  Now I'll have to sing along.  Hold your ears Dee... lol  Thanks for sharing.

Yea Bellydance! I mean good music good render... As an old man with a santa style belly I can only get mine to jiggle.

LOL... but yes.. I agree... and I don't have a santa belly and I'm a girl!  Well done Bigh... another dance package that would be great for Daz... you've got one pose already done... winks. 

edited April 2017

I'm not sure I linked the video right.... anyway, I have been binge watching "Salem" on netflix and the intro plays the "pound me the witch drum" part of the Marilyn Manson song "Cupid Carries a Gun" and I liked the visual of someone pounding a witch drum and what that might look like... 

I think I covered all the "offending" body parts well enough with other body parts... :)  

That is a perfect render to go with the song.  Been a long time since I've heard it.  Thanks oodles for sharing it with us deathbycanon

Post edited by Llola Lane on

ok.. I think I'm caught up... hope I didn't miss anyone's artwork.  THANK YOU all... this thread is one of my favs.  It's like Christmas every time I open it up... Never know what I will see.  I think I'm gonna have to work on some art of my own for this thread.  I've been a little lax with other stuff lately.  Hugzzzzzzzzzz to you all!

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

wow, this grew quickly! So much nice music and so wonderful renders, very nice everybody.

Here is what I originally made for the colour challenge this month in Llolas other thread but as it relates to music I place it here as well

Title is "Colour me in" which is as well a song by Rea Garvey http://www.universal-music.de/rea-garvey/videos/detail/video:268751/colour-me-in

bigh said:

Sands of Arabia

ok.. I gotta ask... are you using some special filter to get the cartoon look Bigh?  and is it 3delight?   Thanks.

no 3d - just art program

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

WOW deathbycanon! She is hot ... I mean .. with all those flames and such. I like some Mrilyn Manson but was never a big fan. His music does go well with this render.

Hey bigh the armored dude looks a bit worried, I think he herd the rain and is afraid he will rust. Good music and render as always.

Llola Lane you always catch up, always have nice things to say, and always make us smile, well I know I smile. So your going to do that render when?

Linwelly, I said it before, well done, I realy like this. I could not get the videos on the Rea Garvey site to work. But now that I had time to check it out on youtube, I now have another artist to add to my listening selections. Thank You. 

Linwelly said:

wow, this grew quickly! So much nice music and so wonderful renders, very nice everybody.

Here is what I originally made for the colour challenge this month in Llolas other thread but as it relates to music I place it here as well

Title is "Colour me in" which is as well a song by Rea Garvey http://www.universal-music.de/rea-garvey/videos/detail/video:268751/colour-me-in

Oh yeeeeeees Linwelly... I'm so glad you brought it here too.  As I said before.. it's wonderful.  THANK YOU!

bigh said:
    bigh said:

Sands of Arabia

no 3d - just art program

Thanks.. I guess I've just gotta find the right tools in my drawing program now ;)

Llola Lane you always catch up, always have nice things to say, and always make us smile, well I know I smile. So your going to do that render when?

I'll try and put something up asap... one more thing to add to my list.  ;)  Glad I make you smile... mission accomplished!  :)

Will of the wind

000 0 421 B-1.jpg.jpg
    1202 x 619 - 406K
  • deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

Very nice music and render bigh

Very nice music and render bigh

thank you