Render in progress

Comments

• TabascoJackTabascoJack Posts: 865

Beautiful work.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Looks like you've been working hard.  They look great!

• MN-150374MN-150374 Posts: 923
    edited April 2017

Good to see you back with such beautiful images! Keep up the good work, AwesomeFB!

I am playing around in Gimp more than I do in DAZ Studio lately. Diving deeper into postwork can be adictive too. :-)

Post edited by MN-150374 on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

It sure can I am still learning GIMP as well and it is endless the things that can be done in that program as well!!!

I always think your renders and images are insprational Awesomefb, they force me to better my own renders and postwork.

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416

Beautiful work.

Thanks so much TJack

Looks like you've been working hard.  They look great!

Hi Sonja, I certainly have been, but having fun as well.  Thanks so much for compliment. 

MN-150374 said:

Good to see you back with such beautiful images! Keep up the good work, AwesomeFB!

I am playing around in Gimp more than I do in DAZ Studio lately. Diving deeper into postwork can be adictive too. :-)

Hi Bud, thanks for visiting, good to see you to.  Thanks for wonderful compliment.  I've been learning Photoshop past several months, hoping one day I can do some serious cool postwork.  Have fun learning Gimp.  

It sure can I am still learning GIMP as well and it is endless the things that can be done in that program as well!!!

I always think your renders and images are insprational Awesomefb, they force me to better my own renders and postwork.

Hi Saphire, have fun learning Gimp. 

Thanks so much for wonderful thoughts Saphire, you inspire me as well, I enjoy viewing your thread, you have a very creative imagination, someday soon all your efforts will be rewarded.  We can inspire/encourage one another yes 

edited May 2017

I'm a major fan of Batman/Batgirl, found a freebie outfit, for a quick render.  Not happy with hair, but costume was free, thanks to Terrymcg.

Batgirl II.jpg
    1080 x 1080 - 637K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on
    edited May 2017

School is almost over for summer, I call this college final blues.  Character is Arianna by Sabby/Seven. 

V4 Mid terms.jpg
    1440 x 1080 - 986K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on
    edited May 2017

I haven't done vamps in a long time, for illumination I used Iray ghost lights.

Mamita vampire.jpg
    1080 x 1080 - 598K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on

Great point of view on Batgirl.

The college finals look just like my daughter last month lol.  She is done with college now but will still be doing this a bit longer as she is now studying for her boards to get licensed.

Great atmosphere on the vampire. 

Great point of view on Batgirl.

The college finals look just like my daughter last month lol.  She is done with college now but will still be doing this a bit longer as she is now studying for her boards to get licensed.

Great atmosphere on the vampire. 

Thanks so much Sonja, congrats to your daughter, wish her good luck and a fab career.  My daughter is a sophmore at UMHB which gave me the idea for college final blues, she's always whining about finals, Rofl !   

• MN-150374MN-150374 Posts: 923

Beautiful work again, Awesomefb! All three are very good renders and very well composed. The Batgirl is my favorite, the figure really looks integrated in the impressive cityscape.

MN-150374 said:

Beautiful work again, Awesomefb! All three are very good renders and very well composed. The Batgirl is my favorite, the figure really looks integrated in the impressive cityscape.

Hey bud, hope life is treating you well.  Thanks so much for feedback.  Got a GTX 1080 ftw on the way, major upgrade over GTX 670, maybe I can create scenes using props opposed to backgrounds, Lol !!!!  

edited May 2017

Have lot's of renders, I rarely ever share these day's.  Don't know where everyone has disappeared off to, but DS forums has slowed down tremendously over past 2 years.  Anyway, Mei lin render, I did a few months ago.  

Mei Lin Samurai.jpg
    1200 x 720 - 836K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on
  • Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

Oh I like the Mei Lin render a lot!  It looks to me like she is practicing her skills with someone.  Makes me wonder who.  

Maybe someday I will be as good as you are Awesomefb!!!

Hi Saphire, thanks kindly, certainly makes me happy smiley to read feedback, I've encouraged others through my 3D art.  Your already doing a marvelous job, keep progressing forward and have fun.  Going back in time to when I frist began, thought I'll never learn 3D, who am I kidding, 4 years later I'm cruisin along yes

Great pose and point of view on Mei Lin. 

I've noticed a slow down over the last couple of months but I just assumed that with the weather getting nicer and the kids starting to get out of school, its always a less busy over the summer- at least here in the U.S.  I know I am on a bit less over the summer as we are generally out and about much more than in the winter.  But, I've only been here about a year and a half so I don't know what it was like before then.

Awesomefb said:

Hi Saphire, thanks kindly, certainly makes me happy smiley to read feedback, I've encouraged others through my 3D art.  Your already doing a marvelous job, keep progressing forward and have fun.  Going back in time to when I frist began, thought I'll never learn 3D, who am I kidding, 4 years later I'm cruisin along yes

Well you sure have come a long way in 4 yrs laugh.

and thanks so kindly for the encouragement!!!

Great pose and point of view on Mei Lin. 

I've noticed a slow down over the last couple of months but I just assumed that with the weather getting nicer and the kids starting to get out of school, its always a less busy over the summer- at least here in the U.S.  I know I am on a bit less over the summer as we are generally out and about much more than in the winter.  But, I've only been here about a year and a half so I don't know what it was like before then.

Thanks so much Sonja, you truly are an inspiration, always providing wonderful feedback.  All you share is true, pertaining to slow down,but I've noticed a major slow down, since I first began 4 years ago.  Forums was very active, when I first began, specially newbie section.  All friends I began Daz with diappeared, haven't seen or heard back from them.  I truly appreciate you, Saphire, and all those that visit my thread, providing feedback/compliments. 

Awesomefb said:

Well you sure have come a long way in 4 yrs laugh.

and thanks so kindly for the encouragement!!!

Hi Saphire, thanks friend.  I struggled the past 4 years, but have learned a lot.  Alway's friend, your progressing marvelously, continue to learn, create and enjoy, I truly enjoy viewing your renders, you have many amazing artistic qualities.  I'm sure to learn a few from youyes   

edited June 2017

I've noticed that people seem to come and go even in the year and a half I have been here. Hopefully it will pick back up again at some point.  And thank you for your kind words!

Post edited by IceDragonArt on
    edited May 2018

Hi friends, Wow ! been a long time, since I've done any 3D, really needed a break.  Actually, spent months mastering Photoshop.  I have a lot to  catch up on, many new renders to view.  More renders from me coming soon. 

Post edited by AJ2112 on
  • themidgetthemidget Posts: 287

From somebody who is sick and tired of vampire images - I adore your vampire images!!!  They are posed and placed well in their environment.  Nice job.

themidget said:

From somebody who is sick and tired of vampire images - I adore your vampire images!!!  They are posed and placed well in their environment.  Nice job.

Hi friend, thanks truly.  I'm a vampire fanatic, but genre doesn't appear to be popular.  I may create some more in the near future. 

• themidgetthemidget Posts: 287
    AJ2112 said:
    themidget said:

Hi friend, thanks truly.  I'm a vampire fanatic, but genre doesn't appear to be popular.  I may create some more in the near future. 

Oops!  I did my usual trick of replying after reading the first page and forgetting to look through.  You have actually done a lot of nice work, I'm impressed.

• WandererWanderer Posts: 957

@AJ2112 - I think forum use in general is in decline. A lot of people have moved on to Twitter or whatever's the latest because--as one person put it--you don't have to read/listen to what anyone else thinks. Your work is wonderful. The Batgirl image you did a bit ago now is great. You should really consider updating the name of this thread as noob or newbie or anything suggesting novice does not apply to you. Keep making and inspiring!

themidget said:
    AJ2112 said:
    themidget said:

Oops!  I did my usual trick of replying after reading the first page and forgetting to look through.  You have actually done a lot of nice work, I'm impressed.

Lol ! Your not alone, we all do that wink Thanks so much, been a real trial and error and lot's of learning, but had fun.