The PC 'Expired members' party thread

Comments

• griffon_e3f1dc9370griffon_e3f1dc9370 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

Never thought about adding the space like that.

But when I added my edit, I did hit return 3 times and I got a space, so let's try that method here

and see if it

works

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Sunfire said:
    Dana, I got the same boilerplate message, though what I'd sent in for was the lack of my profile showing me as a PC member and not being able to get into the forums. By the time I got it, I had been able to get into the PC Member forum for several days.

I think they're clearing out all the similar complaints to cut down on the flood of complaints, especially when you have one person sending in zendesk complaint after complaint after complaint for the same thing.

Edit to add: Does anyone know how to get these stupid forums to show paragraphs instead of just squishing it all together?

For paragraph breaks: enter-enter-enter or enter-space-enter should both work.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

pweber said:

I'm not an expiree ... I don't exist. My join date is null. And I can't even access the bugs link to report it. ::sniff:: :down:

But Chohole said I could come over here.

Edited to add - I'm not sure how nonexistence gets fixed. If I'm not here, how do they know to fix it?

Awww

{{{HUGS EVERYONE}}}

Well, we just tell them we don't exist and they'll eventually make us exist again. And I suspect they'll do something nice to make up for all this mess when it's sorted out

Edit to add: Does anyone know how to get these stupid forums to show paragraphs instead of just squishing it all together?

Yep. Hit the enter key an extra time to put another space in between paragraphs. I keep forgetting and have to go back and fix it :lol:

*brings in new batch of homemade oatmeal raisin cookies and some tea, milk, and coffee, sits on cushion in the corner munching*

• NoctyrnusNoctyrnus Posts: 59
    edited December 1969

here's my take on it...

graveyardinvite.jpeg
    439 x 327 - 56K
  • 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited June 2012

I am not dead or expired. I am simply somewhat life-challenged. :P

Or you could just tell people I failed animation 101.

Post edited by 3DProclivity on
    edited December 1969

Noctyrnus said:
    here's my take on it...

Whoa! Looking at that, I'm glad I don't exist and am not expired

:ohh:

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

I'm canceled, too. I've never been canceled before. It's kind of depressing.

Yes, something of which I already suffer, making this that much worse. :down:

Dana

edited December 1969

Sunfire said:
    Dana, I got the same boilerplate message, though what I'd sent in for was the lack of my profile showing me as a PC member and not being able to get into the forums. By the time I got it, I had been able to get into the PC Member forum for several days.

I think they're clearing out all the similar complaints to cut down on the flood of complaints, especially when you have one person sending in zendesk complaint after complaint after complaint for the same thing.

They don't seem to have a tight grasp on the art of customer relations, do they?

Just hit Enter three times, rather than two. It's annoying and may start to carry over to your posts in other forums (I caught myself a couple of times yesterday), but it works. :shut:

Dana

edited December 1969

I'm getting fat just smelling these cookies! %-P

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana

Then stop smelling the cookies! :-P

edited June 2012

That would mean I have to either:
    1. Leave
    2. Stop breathing

I'll do neither, thank you! :)

Dana

Edit: Although I now must tend to some real life things. They always seem to get in the way. 8-/

Post edited by DanaTA on
  • edited December 1969

I am yet another of the "expired but not really" people. I am guessing from the party that I am not alone. What a relief! From what I have read I am thinking that sending off a bug report or any other kind of message is a waste of time right now? :roll:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

The best info we can give you is that we are waiting to here what information needs to be fed foward, Once we know we will let everyone know.

So just enjoy the party for now, Information will be forthcoming, whenever it comes forth.

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana

Oh, no worries - I removed all the calories - there IS an advantage to virtual cookies
    ;)

edited December 1969

There are advantages to a lot of digital things! Real life can be such a downer sometimes. :lol:

Dana

edited December 1969

;)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I think Canceled just means that you're not set to auto-renew -- that's what mine says now, and I thought that's what it said in my Available Downloads on the old site.

edited December 1969

Well, I don't think that's a good terminology then. Cancelling something means ending it. There should be an Auto-Renew column, and that should say Yes or No. Let's be accurate. There are a lot of non-native English speakers that are probably confused by that.

Dana

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited June 2012

I think Canceled just means that you're not set to auto-renew -- that's what mine says now, and I thought that's what it said in my Available Downloads on the old site.

But my log in says I'm someone else (no it's not xxx. I get different name every time I load the landing page). It lists the huge number on my wishlist (696 was the last number). My serial codes are missing. My PC membership isn't showing although I can get to the Member's Only forum (go figure). And I've been told to send an email, a bug report and ticket at three different times.

This is really starting to get on my nerves.

Anyone know when they are going fix this awful and painful lack of color scheme here in the forums?

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,342
    edited December 1969

It is a problem they are working on.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

icprncss said:

This is really starting to get on my nerves.

Anyone know when they are going fix this awful and painful lack of color scheme here in the forums?

Most of us that use FireFox are using "Color That Site"

Post edited by Chohole on
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited June 2012

There's supposed to be something under the My Subscriptions o.O...

... oh well, count me in as a blank - no Cancelled cookie for me I guess <(^_^)... the Recurring Payment still appears to be Active though - it will be interesting to see if they remember to take money from my account next week... and if so, what I receive for it v(~_~)v.</p>

*meh*

Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

*gasp!* I got a PC Newsletter! I think it's the first one I've gotten since the switch. *faints*

edited December 1969

Yeah, I just got it, too. Not buying anything until things are fixed, though.

Dana

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

And in a fit or irony since I have now started to get emails confirming orders I now no longer seem to be getting the newsletter ... hopefully it's just in transit ... ;)

edited December 1969

People might want to check their email for an email called Redeem your pc coupon. They've sent out the PC coupon code for the month.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Sunfire said:
    People might want to check their email for an email called Redeem your pc coupon. They've sent out the PC coupon code for the month.

Wooo hooooo we got our coupon

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited June 2012

For those who are curious, despite the e-mail saying that the coupon won't work on New Releases, it does work on the Supersuit (I just purchased it). Edited to add: for you Poser/DS3 folks, others have reported that it works on the Fantasy Bath as well...I know several have been looking forward to getting that one.

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
    edited December 1969

Hmm... to add to things, I noticed while buying the freebie, that for a moment I wasn't me, then I logged in for the purchase and I was me again.

edited December 1969

I went to my account and logged in just to be sure, before I put it into my cart. All that worked fine. But...Download unavailable. >:(

Dana