Purchases not in DIM (Fixed)

Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,314
edited April 2017 in The Commons

Starting yesterday evening none of the purchases I have made are showing up in my DAZ Install Manager (DIM). Are other people having this problem?

I even tried reinstalling DIM to no avail and have submitted a ticket on the problem; but it is the weekend, so it may not get fixed right away

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Comments

• RadkresRadkres Posts: 41

I think the DIM System is down as my  items also do not show up in DIM.

• azoohouseazoohouse Posts: 660

I confirm this. My recent purchases are not showing up in DIM either.

• donovancolbertdonovancolbert Posts: 1,421

Same here. You can download your content in regular packages and install manually. 

• We have reported this.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312

Same here. You can download your content in regular packages and install manually. 

You can just paste the downloade Zips into where DIM stores the downloads and then install them via DIM.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,314
    edited April 2017
    scorpio said:

You can just paste the downloade Zips into where DIM stores the downloads and then install them via DIM.

That works, except for Iray Geolocator which doesn't have any download button

Geolocator1.jpg
    1216 x 800 - 134K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Actually, the Tamara Bundle manual install package seems broken too. It only seems to have her shoes and a lighting preset. 

Which makes sense as her bundle install package is 13MB while Dale as a stand alone character clocks in at a 254MB download. 

I think they forgot to put some stuff in there. :) 

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    scorpio said:

That works, except for Iray Geolocator which doesn't have any download button

That does make it rather tricky.

Great tip on copying the manual download packages into the DIM folder, though. Thanks! 

Figured that out. If you purchased Tamara and want to manually install her. while DAZ fixes DIM... 

You need to download the bundle package at 13MB, 

and the Tamara Character and Hair for G3F and Tamara Clothing and Accessories for G3F separately. The links are at the bottom of the Tamara Bundle page. 

• mambanegramambanegra Posts: 572

I was having trouble myself, and discovered this thread. After reading it, I refreshed once again, and I'm now seeing the new stuff (including Tamera bundle) and have begun the download. I suspect they fixed whatever was going on. 

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,559

Oddly enough, DIM Connected after I had begun manual installtion. It then said that DIM itself needed to run an update. I said okay. The dim update failed, and reverted back to the regular dim, which found my files at last and began to install them.

The issue now appears to be fixed and DIM is working correctly

• cdpro_2831bbd990cdpro_2831bbd990 Posts: 1,430
    edited April 2017
    scorpio said:

Where does DIM store the downloads usually?  ...nevermind...found it. :)

Post edited by cdpro_2831bbd990 on
  • decedddecedd Posts: 31

I confirm  "Iray Geolocator" do not appear in DIM Intaller. I tried several times to open and close DIM ... Nothing.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,349

You can try hitting ctrl + reload in DIM. That is a hard refresh. How long ago did you purchase it? It sometimes take a while to show up but not to often does that happen.

decedd said:

I confirm  "Iray Geolocator" do not appear in DIM Intaller. I tried several times to open and close DIM ... Nothing.

It showed up in my DIM; but oddly there are still no download buttons.

frank0314 I tried ctrl + reload. it does not change anything.
    I bought it on April 8, 2017. I will wait a little. Thank you for your help.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited April 2017

All I get from DIM is  "Not Responding."

Thanks for the tip, Frank. Seems to work now..

Post edited by atticanne on
    decedd said:

frank0314 I tried ctrl + reload. it does not change anything.
    I bought it on April 8, 2017. I will wait a little. Thank you for your help.

You should have gotten it by now. Because I got it in DIM I closed my request showing there is no download button. So, DAZ may not be aware of the missing button and you should point that out in your request.

Charlie Judge, excuse me. (And sorry too my bad english)
    Where should I apply? And how to formulate. This is the first time for me.
    Thank you for your help.

Help > Contact Us > Submit a Help ticket  https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Just state the problem that you don't have it to download and the order you purchased the item in. Also maybe mention the there is no download button on the product library page for the item and include a screen shot similar to that in post above (post 6)

Help > Contact Us > Submit a Help ticket  https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Just state the problem that you don't have it to download and the order you purchased the item in. Also maybe mention the there is no download button on the product library page for the item and include a screen shot similar to that in post above (post 6)

Thank you very much !!!

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

Items that I purchased during Monday's coupon events - have not been added to DIM.  Yes, I have refreshed, restarted, CTRL+Reload.  I have been having to download and add them to the folder manually.  Rather unfortunate, as I thought that DIM had downloaded all of the large shader files while I was at work this week.  Only to discover, when categorizing recent purchases, DIM had/has not done its job.

• CenobiteCenobite Posts: 206

DIM is not working again, nothing i purchased has shown up in the ready to download list in the install manager, nor has it shown up in DAZ central, i have the order on my list and paid for in my account statement, seems i and can download the files manually but i would like to use the install manager as thats whats it's for, since i use both Install manager and DAZ Central i find them handy to track recent purchases without having to return to the site. Please Fix the DIM, i have submitted a help ticket and wait some kind of response, hopefully they fix the issue with the Install Manager not picking up recent orders. I have not had any issue with the 1436 previous downloads most of which i have fully interactive licensed to work with in my business, only todays purchases don't show up in the Manager i even tested the weekly freebies they don't show up either.

Please fix the DIM.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited August 2020

DIM is not working again, nothing i purchased has shown up in the ready to download list in the install manager, nor has it shown up in DAZ central, i have the order on my list and paid for in my account statement, seems i and can download the files manually but i would like to use the install manager as thats whats it's for, since i use both Install manager and DAZ Central i find them handy to track recent purchases without having to return to the site. Please Fix the DIM, i have submitted a help ticket and wait some kind of response, hopefully they fix the issue with the Install Manager not picking up recent orders. I have not had any issue with the 1436 previous downloads most of which i have fully interactive licensed to work with in my business, only todays purchases don't show up in the Manager i even tested the weekly freebies they don't show up either.

Please fix the DIM.

You just necroed an old thread. There are several current threads on this topic. Here are a couple:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/419986/new-there-s-always-another-sale-report-sales-issue-here#latest

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/432546/purchases-not-appearing-in-my-install-manager#latest

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/432851/unable-to-download-purchased-content-again#latest

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,796

necrothread devil I see people long gone

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

necrothread devil I see people long gone

You should make a movie from that... oh wait... someone did that already wink