Jersey Dress Outfit Problems in Poser

Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,985
edited January 2013 in The Commons

As the title says the Jersey Dress Outfit in the Daz Store does not work properly in Poser via Dson, the only part that does work are the boots the belt, leggings and dress do not. In some cases I get python errors popping up sometimes and other times I don't.

All I know is when I add either the dress, belt or leggings nothing shows up in the scene. And like I said before the only thing that does work are the boots.

I know that the item is designed primarily for Daz Studio & Genesis, but if the item is stated to be compatible with Poser via dson it would be nice to know it actually works correctly.

Every other item that I have purchased that comes with dson Poser support works without a problem. This item is the first I have come across that has not worked correctly with Dson / Poser.

And I have gotten the latest version of Dson but still no luck getting it to work so not sure what I am doing wrong if anything. Any help please would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Post edited by Ghosty12 on

Comments

• DogzDogz Posts: 896
    edited January 2013

Sorry to here of this problem Gosty, Im sure we can figure it out. Can you tell me what the python error is that pops up sometimes?
    Also which version of the Jersey Dress installers are you using (the full installer names)?
    It was updated so i just want to be sure the right version is the one thats live in the store.

Post edited by Dogz on
  • Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

Hi, well getting the python errors to pop up when I want to get them to put here they won't also have on the odd occasion of Poser crashing but could be due to something else.

The files I have are 14918_JerseyDressOutfitPoserCF_1.1_dpc.exe 14918_JerseyDressOutfitLegacy_1.1_trx.exe 14918_JerseyDressOutfit_1.1_trx.exe are what I downloaded from here.

Tried different things to get them to work and so far nothing has worked. :(

edited December 1969

The are the correct installers, I assume you have tried reinstalling the set, and that you are on poser 9 or 2012. I have just reinstalled for those installers twice now and I cant replicate the issue, So Im baffled (for now). You may want to log a support ticket with Daz or try for a refund if all else fails. please do screen capture of those errors though If you manage to get them up again - they might shed some more light on the problem. :(

• jerhamjerham Posts: 153
    edited December 1969

I'm not having any problems with the jersey dress and poser. Loaded it several times and no python errors. So i think there is something else wrong (or a combination of things).

Did you install the legacy package also ? The legacy file is not needed.

You only need to install, in the same folder:
    14918_JerseyDressOutfitPoserCF_1.1_dpc.exe
    14918_JerseyDressOutfit_1.1_trx.exe

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the awesome help it is working fabulously now, as did what jerham said and only installed those two files and it is working a treat. I am wondering now if the legacy file might of had something to do with it. It seems it might be due to now it is working for me seems strange but who knows. :)

Again thank you. :)

• jerhamjerham Posts: 153
    edited December 1969

Glad to hear it is working now. These are the most frustrating issues (ps have fun with this great set! one of my favorite genesis clothing, thanks Dogz for making it :-) )

edited January 2013

Glad you got it working in the end Ghosty, enjoy - and many thanks Jerham! :)

Post edited by Dogz on