Trouble With Purchase

digitelldigitell Posts: 558
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I keep getting this error: The maximum quantity allowed for purchase is 1..when trying to put this item in my cart:
http://www.daz3d.com/moonbaby
I have tried everything. I checked and I have not previously purchased this item. I cleared my cache, then I restarted my browser, then I even tried a different browser. Nothing seems to help. I would like to purchase this item..but for some strange reason I cannot..anyone know of an answer? Thanks! :)

Comments

• randym77randym77 Posts: 272
    edited December 1969

Very common problem. The solution is to make sure you're logged in, then add another item to your cart. Any item except the one already in there.

You will then be able access your cart and remove the item you don't want. And check out with the item you do want.

• digitelldigitell Posts: 558
    edited December 1969

Wow..thank you so much Randym77! I tried adding an add-on texture for the item I was trying to buy and then the item I wanted magically appeared in my cart! Gesh..what is up with that? Anyways..thank you so much for taking time to help me with this! I was stumped! Have a good day! :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

If you are not fully logged into the store it seems to confuse the software somewhat.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Adding to the confusion is that you can become un-logged-in from the store or the forums or both, with no warning and with no visible sign until Something Weird™ happens like this. It's yet another store bug, sometimes it seems we're being logged out after a set time online, instead of after a set time of inactivity. And don't bother asking what that "set time" is, it never seems to be the same twice in a row.