Content Paradise login problem

TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724
edited March 2017 in The Commons

I'm having a strange problem with logging in at Content Paradise - it works fine in Chrome and Firefox, but not IE11, the login page just reloads when I try. Can anyone else reproduce this?

Post edited by Taoz on

Comments

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305

Win10/IE11 (NOT edge!), and no problem loggin in at Content Paradise - maybe something changed in your IE settings???

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,315

I was just now tried an I was able to lgin to CP with IE11 on windows 7.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724
    edited March 2017
    glaseye said:

Win10/IE11 (NOT edge!), and no problem loggin in at Content Paradise - maybe something changed in your IE settings???

Looks like you're right - after closing all IE windows and restarting it (haven't been restarted for a few days) it works again.

I had some problems with the CP site yesterday where the login worked allright, but whenever I tried to view an order I just saw the latest one. So I contacted SM support but there I had to update my login before I could get in because of changes in their system so I thought it had something to do with that (SM and CP share certain user data). But apparently it was just a tired IE causing these problems, it can start acting weird so you need to restart it if you have been browsing too much.

Thanks!

Post edited by Taoz on