Why I paid.But no order history was placed and I can not download any thing?

guangh69guangh69 Posts: 165
edited June 2012 in The Commons

I had added the aged V4/M4 to cart. Then I clicked checkout.

I finished the first and second step.Then I clicked continue.Then I was redirected to paypal. Then I paid.

Then I back to daz from paypal. Then the review order page appeared. Then I clicked place order. But a red message appared:Paypal gateway has rejected request. Payment has already been made for this invoice ID.

Then I went to my account . No order history. No download.

Post edited by guangh69 on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

Have you received an invoice from PayPal, saying your order has been paid for, or if not have you checked your PayPal account to see if the amount has indeed been paid, or not ?

Post edited by Chohole on
  • guangh69guangh69 Posts: 165
    edited June 2012

i received a email from paypal just now.
    It said :This is in reference to your PayPal payment to DAZ Productions Inc on 2012-Jun-10. Your payment has been cancelled and the fund has not been transferred to the recipient.

Your fund will be returned to its original source.

This is annoying,Do not know when and how paypal will return the fund.

Now I can not place order before I was redirected to paypal. How to purchase?

edited June 2012

I had send a ticket but they have not answer yet.

Who can tell me how to place order before payment? Is payment must be done before place order?

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited June 2012

No, you always pay after you finish your order.

I don't know, but this sounds like a glitch at Daz or Paypal.

Why don't you log into Paypal, and see if they took your money, but then something glitched.

If Paypal didn't take any money...

You could always try to order the item again, and see if what happens.

Post edited by T Jaiman on
    edited December 1969

T Jaiman said:
    No, you always pay after you finish your order.

I don't know, but this sounds like a glitch at Daz or Paypal.

Why don't you log into Paypal, and see if they took your money, but then something glitched.

If Paypal didn't take any money...

You could always try to order the item again, and see if what happens.

I had checked paypal. I only had a paypal refund history. And they did not refund yet. I do not know where the money gone. I will capture a picture later.

When I checked out at DAZ. There are only 2 steps like in the picture. I can not reach step 3 order review. After I cilcked continue in step 2 I was recirected to paypal.

未命名7.jpg
    215 x 295 - 11K
    edited December 1969

When I clicked continue .I will be recirected to paypal. I can not reach step 3.
    I tried many times. But still can not place order.

未命名9.jpg
    763 x 398 - 32K
    未命名9.jpg
    763 x 398 - 32K
    edited June 2012

I only have this line in my paypal account.

Just do not know what to do. Oh

I really missing the old store.

未命名8.jpg
    600 x 75 - 29K
    edited June 2012

That is weird... :gulp:

Edit: Click the "All Account History" link, or "Details" link, at Paypal. One of them t should show a charge, before the refund.

I remember getting an error that was similar to that, once. But I don't remember the details.

But I think I had to go to Billing Methods, and put Paypal, there, before I placed the order.

You should post a link to this thread, in this thread:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/P405/
    They should have a better answer than I can come up with.
    They will probably merge this thread into that one.

edited December 1969

T Jaiman said:

Edit: Click the "All Account History" link, or "Details" link, at Paypal. One of them t should show a charge, before the refund.

I remember getting an error that was similar to that, once. But I don't remember the details.

But I think I had to go to Billing Methods, and put Paypal, there, before I placed the order.

Thank you very much!
    I will post in that thread if this is not merged into that one tomorrow.
    And waiting the support ticket.

edited December 1969

Support might take a few days to answer. They are very busy, and it'll be 7 more hours before their weekend is over.

Meanwhile, you could clear your cache and Daz cookies. Then restart your browser. (If you haven't already).

Did Paypal show a charge and refund?

Did you put Paypal into your (I think it's called "Billing Methods")? (That link might only be available early in the order process, I don't find it).

edited June 2012

T Jaiman said:
    Support might take a few days to answer. They are very busy, and it'll be 7 more hours before their weekend is over.

Slightly more than that, At the moment it is not yet 05:00 am in Dazland, on a Sunday morning. So somethhing like another 29 or 30 hours before they will arrive for work on Monday morning.

Edited to add, Is it possible that when you went to the Paypal link, to pay for your order, that you accidently clicked the "make payment" button twice ?

Also I had a similar problem with a paypal payment when ordering a product from another site, so this does sound more like a Paypla glitch than a Daz3D one, to me.

I will save a link to this thread and ask Daz_ann if she has any suggestions, whne she comes on line next.

edited December 1969

Doh! For some reason I was thinking this was Monday morning. I need sleep.

edited June 2012

You should move to a small town, with an old fashioned church which still rings the church bells to call the faithful to service on Sunday morning, sure is a good way of waking up on Sunday and remembering it is Sunday. lol :roll:

edited June 2012

Har! I think I'd prefer that to our traffic.

As long as it doesn't clang every 15 minutes, like my grandparents' loud-ticking grandfather clock. I could never get a wink of sleep over there. :shut:

I usually do know what day it is... honest :red:

edited June 2012

T Jaiman said:

There is not any payment history in my paypal account except a refund history. I do not know why.

I think I should be able to place a order first, then daz should redirect me to paypal.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,809
    edited December 1969

Are you using any kind of script-blocking plugin for your browser? If so try telling it to allow daz3d.com.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    T Jaiman said:

Slightly more than that, At the moment it is not yet 05:00 am in Dazland, on a Sunday morning. So somethhing like another 29 or 30 hours before they will arrive for work on Monday morning.

Edited to add, Is it possible that when you went to the Paypal link, to pay for your order, that you accidently clicked the "make payment" button twice ?

Also I had a similar problem with a paypal payment when ordering a product from another site, so this does sound more like a Paypla glitch than a Daz3D one, to me.

I will save a link to this thread and ask Daz_ann if she has any suggestions, whne she comes on line next.

Thank you very much!
    In China, I can not recharge to paypal directly. When I was redirected to paypal . I will log in my paypal account. Then paypal will redirected me to the bank page. Then I paid at China bank page to paypal.

Here is a picture when I was redirected to paypal. There is no order number in the discription area. Only item number 9799.This is strange.

未命名11.jpg
    600 x 336 - 42K
    edited June 2012

guangh69 said:
    There is not any payment history in my paypal account except a refund history. I do not know why.

That's not normal. I guess they gave you money, then.

I think I should be able to place a order first, then daz should redirect me to paypal.

That's how it's supposed to happen.

Here is a picture when I was redirected to paypal. There is no order number in the discription area. Only item number 9799.This is strange.

I hadn't noticed that. Yeah, I think it should show the order number, on that page. This keeps getting more unlike normal.
    edited December 1969

Are you using any kind of script-blocking plugin for your browser? If so try telling it to allow daz3d.com.

I think I do not have any script as I do not know how to use script for IE.
    I am using IE8. And I had 2 computer. I tried both,neither of them can place order.

edited June 2012

T Jaiman said:
    guangh69 said:

I hadn't noticed that. Yeah, I think it should show the order number, on that page. This keeps getting more unlike normal.

I rember some days ago I can reach the order review step and place order.
    I do not know whether the money back. I can check it tomorrow.
    I want to use a IE proxy to place order from another country`s IP. I do not know will it work. Let me give a try.

edited December 1969

T Jaiman said:
    guangh69 said:

I spend $ 3 on a IE proxy for a month`s service . But in vain. I still can not place order/
    Oh my god~

edited December 1969

guangh69 said:

I spend $ 3 on a IE proxy for a month`s service . But in vain. I still can not place order/
    Oh my god~

Well, it wasn't the IP. I haven't thought of any new ideas. But I'm sure someone will figure it out.
    edited June 2012

T Jaiman said:
    guangh69 said:

Oh my god~

Well, it wasn't the IP. I haven't thought of any new ideas. But I'm sure someone will figure it out.

Daz had got me crazy.

And I am sad.

edited December 1969

I had received the refund from paypal just now~~``

edited December 1969

I had received the refund from paypal just now.

edited December 1969

So you got free money from Paypal?

That doesn't solve your frustration, but it's nice... and it makes a funny story for you to tell, whenever this is over. :)