Hexagon gone from itemized order history and from "my serial numbers" list

scal.64.psscal.64.ps Posts: 140
edited December 1969 in Hexagon Discussion

Hi,

After my HDD had to be reformated, i've reinstalled all my soft today (hopefully, my personnal data, including all install EXE files) were safely stored on a spare disk).

Anyway, i had no problem restoring my DS 4.5 Pro environment but as i tried to reinstall Hexagon, it asked me for a serial number wich i was absolutely unable to find in my accounts serial numbers list.

I tried to locate the itemized order so i could reste and redownload it, thinking i'll be provided a new SN but it has also vanished from the list.

Since the Hexagon is not free anymore, i hope i wont have to buy it since i got it when it was free.

Of course, i've opened a ticket at Daz Support, but as usual, better opening a topic here too to check if i'm an isolated case or not.

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,354
    edited December 1969

Make sure your looking at all your serial numbers. There could be a couple pages of them.

• scal.64.psscal.64.ps Posts: 140
    edited December 1969

Yes i've checked this of course but it's not listed in... i dont understand, cant find anything about Hexagon in any of "My Account" sections i should find it

edited January 2013

OK never mind, i might be tired after a white night reinstalling everything... serial number is in the ZIP file...

EDIT: anyway, this does'nt explain why there are no info about the "buy" of Hexagon in the history, despite it was a zeroed item at the moment i've took it (was on last august 25th according to the date of the zip file)

Post edited by scal.64.ps on
  • RomancefantasyRomancefantasy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Did you actually "buy" it in the shop by adding it to your cart and checking out, or did you download it from download.com or a direct link here at Daz3d? If it's not in your itemized order history they you should contact support and ask if they could add it so that you can receive future updates if they happen.

• RedSquareRedSquare Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

so that you can receive future updates if they happen.
    ~ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    edited December 1969

i used the "add to cart" and of course i've opened a ticket but so far i got no answer

• RomancefantasyRomancefantasy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

RedSquare said:
    so that you can receive future updates if they happen.
    ~ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aw, don't be like that, it could happen...