Daz Studio LOGIN

hjakehjake Posts: 812

Ok I do not understand why I can login to DAZ with my web browser and with Daz Install Manager, but it fails everytime in DAZ Studio 4.9.3.166 64bit pro edition?

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    edited March 2017

Firefox?

It seems we can no longer block Google.

Seems like a reason to save some money at Daz, not provide Google with more revenue. I suppose clearing cookies when closing is enough for now.

Post edited by nicstt on
  • hjakehjake Posts: 812
    nicstt said:

Firefox?

It seems we can no longer block Google.

Seems like a reason to save some money at Daz, not provide Google with more revenue. I suppose clearing cookies when closing is enough for now.

I'm sorry I don't understand.  Maybe my question was unclear.  Daz Studio was not logging in to my account when I posted this question.

I went to do screen shots to illustrate my issue, but it seems now it has logged in. Not sure what changed.  See attached.

2017-03-09_164511.jpg
    602 x 139 - 27K
    2017-03-09_164643.jpg
    609 x 154 - 28K
  • I can not log in to my Daz 3D after the installation. pls is there an error with the installation

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,858
    edited March 2022

fsquare2001 said:

I can not log in to my Daz 3D after the installation. pls is there an error with the installation

What applications - Daz Central, Daz Install manager, Daz Studio? What error? What happens when you try to log in?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on