To only show pruducts with SKU < 16000

AtiAti Posts: 9,078
edited March 2017 in The Commons

I created a quick bookmarklet that you can use to only show products with an SKU lower than 16000.

https://civilizationhunt.com/ds/16000.html

Drag the link on the above page to your bookmark bar. To use: go to the page you want to filter, and click on the bookmarklet.

Have fun! :)

Post edited by Ati on

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Thank you!

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited March 2017

I remember having this problem before with the "my products" thing you did.  Chrome in Linux doesn't seem to work with dragging and dropping but I can't remember what I did to get the My Products one on my bookmark bar.  I can't get the under 16000 thing to go onto the bookmark bar.  Help?

edit: nevermind.  I figured out how to do it manually.  Thanks, Ati!!!

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,078

I remember having this problem before with the "my products" thing you did.  Chrome in Linux doesn't seem to work with dragging and dropping but I can't remember what I did to get the My Products one on my bookmark bar.  I can't get the under 16000 thing to go onto the bookmark bar.  Help?

I don't have access to Chrome on Linux at the moment, but what does Chrome not allow you to do? Do you have the bookmark bar open? If not, press shift+ctrl+B to open it. Then hover over the link on my page, click the mouse button (do not let go!), and pull it to somewhere on the bookmark bar. Now release the mouse button. A new entry should appear in the bookmark bar. Now come back to the Daz shop, and on the shop page, click this new entry.

Ati said:

I don't have access to Chrome on Linux at the moment, but what does Chrome not allow you to do? Do you have the bookmark bar open? If not, press shift+ctrl+B to open it. Then hover over the link on my page, click the mouse button (do not let go!), and pull it to somewhere on the bookmark bar. Now release the mouse button. A new entry should appear in the bookmark bar. Now come back to the Daz shop, and on the shop page, click this new entry.

No, I had the bookmark bar open, but dragging and dropping the code onto the bar doesn't work.  I figured out how to do it manually, though.  I just right click on the bar to add a new bookmark, give it the title I wanted and saved it.  Then go over and copy the code and select edit on the bookmark and copied the code into the URL section.  That worked!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,092
    edited March 2017

Oh my, that's brilliant! Thank you so much, Ati yes

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,606

oooh!  that was nice!

thank you!

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,755

Problem solver. And look at the look of his avatar. Priceless expression.

• donovancolbertdonovancolbert Posts: 1,421

KnittingMomma, same problem for me with Chrome on Windows - but your fix isn't working. 

When I right click and edit, this is what shows in the url: 

javascript:(function(){var a=[];daz.catalog.productList.forEach(function(i,x){if(i<16000){a.push(i);}});

KnittingMomma, same problem for me with Chrome on Windows - but your fix isn't working. 

Just drag it to the bookmark bar. Chrome on Windows has no restrictions whatsoever. Remember to drag is to click on it, and not release the mouse button, but pull the mouse to the bookmark bar, and then release it.

• MN-150374MN-150374 Posts: 923

Thanks again, Ati! Works just fine in Windows 7 with Firefox and Chrome! yes

To manually add the link to Chrome if drag and drop isn't working, right click with mouse on the bookmark bar and select Bookmark Manager.  Once in the manager, right click with the mouse on any of the open space in big window and select Add page.  Then give a name to the Title box and copy the javascript code into the URL, save.  It should work when you go to a store page.

Screenshot from 2017-03-02 11-53-58.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 141K
    Screenshot from 2017-03-02 11-53-31.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 134K
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Thanks, Ati! You rock! 

• FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

Thank you Ati ! 

• azoohouseazoohouse Posts: 660

Thanks so much for this! Great time saver!!!

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,959

This works thank you

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063

Does it work in the Wishlist?  It didn't for me.

Dana

• Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899

Wow... 253 items in my Wishlist and none of them are below 16000??  Boooooo....

At least I'm hoping the bookmarklet is working.  wink

DanaTA said:

Dana

It's for the catalog pages only.

You could show just the wishlisted items on the catalog page, and then filter by SKU with this bookmarklet.

• Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899
    Ati said:

You could show just the wishlisted items on the catalog page, and then filter by SKU with this bookmarklet.

Ah... now that worked.  Thanks.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    Ati said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

That worked.  Can't buy anything, anyway.  

Dana

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,365

DAZ should have a category to do this without clicking and opening and messing around. why does everything DAZ have to be so pain in the ass. 
    just like the free products that you have to buy a madness thing first..but there is nothing that tells you which items are free. Did someone just click every product until one of them showed up free in their cart or what? 

daveso said:

but there is nothing that tells you which items are free

The promo page shows the free items here: http://www.daz3d.com/march-madness-2017

They are not shown if you already have them, but you can still see their place from the text.

To manually add the link to Chrome if drag and drop isn't working, right click with mouse on the bookmark bar and select Bookmark Manager.  Once in the manager, right click with the mouse on any of the open space in big window and select Add page.  Then give a name to the Title box and copy the javascript code into the URL, save.  It should work when you go to a store page.

Thanks! 

Ok. That got the script working, and made me realize the two Hexagon tutorials I've been wanting were on sale for under $5 each! Awesome. Those were the two #1 items on my March Madness wish list at the moment. 

Thanks again, @Knittingmommy

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    daveso said:

DAZ should have a category to do this without clicking and opening and messing around. why does everything DAZ have to be so pain in the ass. 
    just like the free products that you have to buy a madness thing first..but there is nothing that tells you which items are free. Did someone just click every product until one of them showed up free in their cart or what? 

+1

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679

I really dont know what a "booklet" is or how to get this to work...

Ok. That got the script working, and made me realize the two Hexagon tutorials I've been wanting were on sale for under $5 each! Awesome. Those were the two #1 items on my March Madness wish list at the moment. 

Thanks again, @Knittingmommy

Glad you got it working! :)

MJ007 said:

I really dont know what a "booklet" is or how to get this to work...

While in your browser, go to this page:  https://civilizationhunt.com/ds/16000.html

Either grab the link with the mouse and drag it to your bookmark bar at the top of the browser page or add it manually if you use Chrome and drag and drop isn't working by following the instructions I posted here.

• morkmork Posts: 278
    daveso said:

+1

• 31415926543141592654 Posts: 948

I will add another thank you. Every bit helps.