MIGHTY DEEP STUPID THREAD VI

Comments

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

"For a satiesfied Llama"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/norse_graphics/8359265883/in/photostream

Rendered in DAZ Studio 4.5 Pro, postwork in Photoshop CS4, background is big sky west coast by dave massey, the Llama comes from midnight_stories at the DAZ shop. Didn't use light (for once) due to the enormous rendertime required. Besides, with Gaussian blur smudging out things, the picture looks good enough. Anyway, the original idea came when I first got the Llama, and I thought about using it in a shampoo-commercial. The name; Peru Shampoo; came to me as I was postworking and finishing touches. As the bottom line says;" For a satiesfied Llama"

What do you think?

8359265883_603432d3cf_c.jpg
    800 x 600 - 288K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817
    edited December 1969

I cannot sit on the stupid new chair I bought for my computer.
    cushion has a furry top

2013-01-08_16.03_.30-1_.jpg
    599 x 698 - 46K
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

"For a satiesfied Llama"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/norse_graphics/8359265883/in/photostream

Rendered in DAZ Studio 4.5 Pro, postwork in Photoshop CS4, background is big sky west coast by dave massey, the Llama comes from midnight_stories at the DAZ shop. Didn't use light (for once) due to the enormous rendertime required. Besides, with Gaussian blur smudging out things, the picture looks good enough. Anyway, the original idea came when I first got the Llama, and I thought about using it in a shampoo-commercial. The name; Peru Shampoo; came to me as I was postworking and finishing touches. As the bottom line says;" For a satiesfied Llama"

What do you think?

LMAO! Cool!... So do you gotta stand in the shower for months waiting for the conditioner to actually work? (It does say Daz soon :-P)

edited December 1969

cushion has a furry top

Damn wendy! That's a nice computer chair! Like a lazyboy. Wish I had a lazy boy computer chair :-P

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817
    edited December 1969

I had a Jason la-Z-y boy rocker recliner as my chair before!
    but it was too big and I got neckache.
    this is the Eton chair from officeworks, Crystal "helped" me when I assembled it with the alan key so now she thinks it is HER chair, left her the big box but she snubs THAT.

edited December 1969

I must save up and go to office works, I want a new chair. My cat loves boxes. You leave a empty box around and its his (he'll even fight you for it lol)

• chrisschellchrisschell Posts: 267
    edited January 2013

Here's a stupid moment for you...

Back in my working days as a K-9 officer we found a guy where he wasn't supposed to be in a building he shouldn't have been in making out with a girl on some used pizza boxes in the waste disposal alcove... when he finnally realised we'd seen him he took off down the hall running... all the while still trying to get dressed... we lost him when he went into someones appartment and out a back door...

I turned to my partner at the time and said "I'll bet you that SOB will be back in about a half hour..."

Sure enough the guy comes back... strutting along like he was the king of the world... Guy looks right at me and says "Man did you see that chick I was with..."

I responded with sure did... then told him I wanted his autograph cause he had to be the hottest ladycatcher around... then handed him a banning notice with my hand covering everything but the signature box.... would you belive the guy bought my line and actually signed it?.... lmao... suffice it to say I put the cuffs on him and off we went...

Post edited by chrisschell on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703
    edited December 1969

can I sell a Pickles character at Daz?

guess I thought I was posting this in the complaint thread.
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

cushion has a furry top

I've been owned by many cats through the years and am quite adept at reading feline body language. Your cat is saying "I'm warm, I'm comfortable, so don't even THINK about asking me to move right now." The "I'm ignoring you" posture of the head is what reveals the last bit. :)
    edited December 1969

why does tickling myself does not have any effect but when someone else tickles me it does have an effect.

edited January 2013

why does tickling myself does not have any effect but when someone else tickles me it does have an effect.

How to tell when you're bored:
    1. You try to tickle yourself
    2. You post about it

How to tell whe you're STUPID bored (me):
    1. You post about a post about someone trying to tickle themselves
    :lol:

52968.jpg
    479 x 600 - 86K
    Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

DJ Masta Scratch. :)

10609079-1336051853-581107.jpg
    300 x 300 - 19K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    cushion has a furry top

I've been owned by many cats through the years and am quite adept at reading feline body language. Your cat is saying "I'm warm, I'm comfortable, so don't even THINK about asking me to move right now." The "I'm ignoring you" posture of the head is what reveals the last bit. :)

That sounds just about right lol

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

How to tell when you're bored:
    1. You try to tickle yourself
    2. You post about it

How to tell whe you're STUPID bored (me):
    1. You post about a post about someone trying to tickle themselves
    :lol:

Well what about I post to a post responding to a post about tickling themselves?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

LMAO! Cool!... So do you gotta stand in the shower for months waiting for the conditioner to actually work? (It does say Daz soon :-P)

You know llamas have a "different" perspective of time...

edited December 1969

cushion has a furry top

At least the chair matches the furry top!! :lol:

edited December 1969

I think that I need reading glasses to be able to see letters clearly. maybe I need an eye doctor.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I think it's stupid that nobady posted any stupid to the stupid.

cat.jpg
    500 x 667 - 37K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I agree

Mailman.jpg
    386 x 512 - 85K
    edited December 1969

other residents can watch tv all day but I am limited to use on my computer. it is no fair! somebody got the stupid idea that my computer is running the same amount of electricity as the fridge in the same room. I think that is stupid

edited December 1969

For something monumentally stupid:

http://m.nrk.no/artikkel.jsp?art_id=110865922&a=1.10865922&f=/kultur-og-underholdning/&h=www.nrk.no

Sofia Jupither manages to insult pretty much the Norwegian population by calling a childs-play (theater) for extremist. Among other things she thinks is stupid:

One should not bother others, one should be good and kind, and by the way, one can do whatever one wants.

Fortunately we understand she's not that popular in her own country, and that the general Swede has nothing to do with this lunatic.

edited December 1969

For something monumentally stupid:

http://m.nrk.no/artikkel.jsp?art_id=110865922&a=1.10865922&f=/kultur-og-underholdning/&h=www.nrk.no

Sofia Jupither manages to insult pretty much the Norwegian population by calling a childs-play (theater) for extremist. Among other things she thinks is stupid:

One should not bother others, one should be good and kind, and by the way, one can do whatever one wants.

Fortunately we understand she's not that popular in her own country, and that the general Swede has nothing to do with this lunatic.I find this just so Umm... STUPID? Maybe if I ran it through a translator it would help. LOL!!

Stupid_Browser.png
    716 x 380 - 204K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

^-^_^-^_^-^

hensday.jpg.png
    620 x 432 - 396K
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I'm concerned about the safety of the children on a street somewhere. (Look at sign in the closet in your photo)
    edited December 1969

I got a shirt that says "You have the right to be stupid. Everything you say can and will be ignored."

edited December 1969

Anthony Fremont says, "This is a Stupid Thread, a very Stupid Thread, and it better stop thinking mean things about me..."

full.jpg
    550 x 406 - 56K
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:

I'm concerned about the safety of the children on a street somewhere. (Look at sign in the closet in your photo)

I always wondered if those were warning signs, or advertisements..

and is there a reason they are specifically warning us about the slow children?

edited December 1969

I never worry about Slow kids... this is why....

Slow_All_Good.png
    680 x 421 - 230K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383
    edited December 1969

That's great

edited December 1969

it is stupid that I am limited to how long I can use my own &$!# computer while two other residents can watch their tv with restrictions. I say it is unfair.

This discussion has been closed.