2»

Comments

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,654
    Totte said:
    luci45 said:

Haha, that's hlarious, Totte.cheeky

Could be an interesting RRRR Theme - "Lure them to the dark side"

luci45 said:

I misunderstood, Richard. I thought having no options was the mod special. I should have known better...and I wll never come over to the Dark Side....devil  Hehehe.

OK, barbult. I saw the message but I forgot because I was busy getting into trouble on FaceBook. 

I kind of like that idea. wink

• Totte said:
    Totte said:
    luci45 said:
    luci45 said:

LOL, I checked my settings. There weren't separate settings for different forums. Anyway, I checked everything. For the first time I got notices about Tottte's and barbult's posts. OMG, barbult, I'm glad I don't get notified for Novica's - I would never find my other mail. Having the little star on top turned on is supposed to mean it's a watched thread. I dunno...it's DAZ. laugh

There should be, unless it's a mod special:

I don't have the individual ones. How do I get them?

Well, you cold come over to the dark Side - we have notification options. Sorry, obviously it is a mod special.

I see see a render. Darth Richard standing on the edge of a broken space station, young Luci is hanging in one hand, Darth Richard says "Luci, I'm your father".

Actually, doesn't Emperor Haselitine sound a little like Emperor Palpatine?  Perhaps they've been mispronouncing it all this time.

- "Come to the dark side Luci, feel the anger and rage run through your veins, feel the power of the dark side, embrace your destiny" / Emperor Haseltine

These are not the emperors you are looking for ... carry on /Sith mind tricks

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

omgg, you guys are soooo funny, and I do think that would be an excellent theme for a RRRR!!!!!

• You guys were hiding in the Art Studio forum... Sneaky bastardsssssss....

Anyway, I voted. cheeky

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,133

I voted too.

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325

Pulled myself from real life long enough to vote.  This whole "grown-up" thing really bites sometimes!!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133
    Karibou said:

Pulled myself from real life long enough to vote.  This whole "grown-up" thing really bites sometimes!!

I have no kids, no pets and no houseplants. It is a much easier life that way.

Is the voting done yet?

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,498

Is the voting done yet?

From first post: The voting starts now, and ends Sunday, February 5th at 23:59:59 DAZ Time

ok thanks!! I guess I need more coffee to wake up some more!wink

Voted and closed

• Shoot.  Been so totally swamped I forgot to vote!!  :(

OK, the climbing and LB rain will be rather spectacular this round, and I can say there will be a new Luci-Bastard after this round and it won't be Luci45 ;-)

I'm soon done with the calculations, was difficult this time ;-)