Intro sales duration

NakiloeNakiloe Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is there a way to know how long the intro sale will last on a product?
Thanks for your help!

Comments

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Tea leaves.

• NakiloeNakiloe Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks but I'm bad at reading them :lol:

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Seems some have lasted as long as a "blink".
    Others a few hours.
    Some a day, or what's possibly better known as a Daz Day. [something like 36 hours to give everybody all around the world a chance]

Some of the 'blinks' may have been glitches as they got caught in multiple sale baskets. [when you see something at a nifty price, the concept is "buy it fast" ... then tell everybody!]

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    Tea leaves.
    chicken entrails for me.
  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Roll the bones instead. Less messy, more reusable and saves you from swallowing loose tea leaves.

• NakiloeNakiloe Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

We can do both, first read chicken entrails, eat remaining meat, and keep bones for further reading => 3-in-1 :lol:

(at least, I'm happy I'm not the only one to wonder :lol: )

Post edited by Nakiloe on
    edited December 1969

LOL Yeah it has been a bone of contention for many not having an end date.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,731
    edited December 1969

The average is two weeks.
    That is the "norm"....but each PA can specify how long they want things on sale. So it varies.

edited December 1969

Yeah to true Raw...the Horse 2 didn't even make a week, the new LAMH plug-in is on sale for 4 weeks.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Rattle, rattle, toss....tumble clink... The Rune Stones say, "Don't ask us, were confuzzled too."

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Szark, I seem to remember it was you, a couple of days ago, who want to start a debate about the length of a piece of string. Is this a related debate. ?

edited December 1969

No but it makes sense though.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

"Reply Hazy, Ask Again Later" ...?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Rattle, rattle, toss....tumble clink... The Rune Stones say, "Don't ask us, were confuzzled too."
    can I have what you are on please...speaking stones OoooK
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 1969

...usually it happens scant moments before you are ready to click the "Place Order" button.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Jaderail said:
    can I have what you are on please...speaking stones OoooKYou need some HEAVY DUTY Arthur to get what I'm on, if that will not bother you anybody can get it.

Disclaimer: I am in no way Supporting Arthritis as a legal way for Heavy drug use. Once the BUZZ wears off your still stuck with the Arthur.
    edited December 1969

I have osteoarthritus and a growth on my spine and my doc says there is nothing that can be done. Won't prescribe me heavy duty meds due to the addictive nature of them and me so I have to deal with the pain myself and I can say it is bloody hard. I am in pain 24/7/365 and I only get 3 -4 hours sleep an night. Then after about 8-9 days I crash.

Can you hear the violins :)

edited December 2012

OUCH, I could not make it with out the med's. Sorry to hear your forced to just deal. I fully understand the 24/7 part. I find your Doctors view odd, mine wants to force new stuff on me all the time. I have to refuse those NEW ones all the time.

Now back to the Thread, just as KK says the default is the sales end one milla blimp before you hit Submit on an order.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

I have been used a test patient for all sorts of meds and I am one of those that reacts to nearly everything. I have even gone in to manic mode a pushed my wife out of bed and had no knowledge of it at all, even to this day. That casued my wife some pain too which upset me even more.

yeah sorry for going OT.

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,487
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    I have been used a test patient for all sorts of meds and I am one of those that reacts to nearly everything. I have even gone in to manic mode a pushed my wife out of bed and had no knowledge of it at all, even to this day. That casued my wife some pain too which upset me even more.

yeah sorry for going OT.

Oh yeah move to Colorado, they legalized marijuana... apparently that's very good for handling pain. And I'm not being sarcastic either.

edited December 1969

We have a company over here called GW Pharmaceuticals who make sativex an extact from marijuana but unfortunatly it is only prescribed to MS patients for is mucscle relaxing properties plus they have found certain combinations of Canabiods can reduce pain but as always politics and ignorence plays its part from being available to people who can beneifit from it. I do a lot of self medicating and I feel it is my god given right to be free of pain but the nanny state knows better. :)

Ok cho no more taking politics but I had to get it off my chest.