DAZ PAs Christmas Countdown - Annual Freebies 2012

Comments

• sexykeilsexykeil Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Awesome! Thanks Joe! My grandson will love it , gonna makle a Xmas card for him with it! OKeee?

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,771
    edited December 1969

Thanx Joe! :)

Thanx DanaTA for the mirror.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

You're welcome! :)

Dana

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,247
    edited December 1969

Thank you JoeQuick, and thank you DanaTA. The turtles look great.

• SherrySherry Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

AprilYSH said:
    COWABUNGA! The gift for Day 3 is TrtlPwr for Genesis
    presented by our DAZ PA Mutant Morpher, Joequick!!!

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/btehog7pe4o2oo2/trtlPWR.zip
    ** TrtlPwr is for non-commercial and/or fan-art use only **

Joequick's shop: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/joequick <-- products here are good for commercial-use!!</span>

And his greetings & card below :lol:

Joequick wrote:
    Credit to Hal1 for help getting the back shell to bend just enough to be useful and not so much it looked like rubber. Thanks to Rosemaryr for help tying the knot on the mask.
    Requires Genesis and Daz Studio Set includes:
    -Turtle morph and textures (texture presets included for your favorite renaissance artists)
    -Conforming front and back shells
    -Conforming kneepads, elbowpads, wrist wraps and foot wraps
    -Belt (usage tip, set collision item to rear shell)
    -Mask (Has left, right, back and up morphs for tassels... various color presets are also included)
    -Sais
    -Bo
    -Katana
    -Nun-chucks (usage tip, select multiple chain links during posing for "ezpose" like experience)
    -Pizza Slice (complete with various droop morphs)

Does this need something else or is it free standing? It says it has been disabled and i can't download.... :(

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,247
    edited December 1969

Needs Genesis. But I think the rest is complete.

edited December 2012

Sherry said:

Does this need something else or is it free standing? It says it has been disabled and i can't download.... :(

There is a bandwidth issue with the original link. Try mine just above.

Dana

Edit: Sorry, the pages added up faster than I thought. Try this post

Dana

Post edited by DanaTA on
  • AprilYSHAprilYSH Posts: 1,481
    edited December 1969

dropbox says they allow for 20Gb a day, we underestimated the popularity of these dudes ;) lol thanks for the mirror Dana. Joe, I'll keep an eye out for if you decide on another link and edit the announcement ... meanwhile peeps dont quote non working links as the original posts may get edited anyway ;)

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,878
    edited December 1969

AprilYSH said:
    dropbox says they allow for 20Gb a day, we underestimated the popularity of these dudes ;) lol thanks for the mirror Dana. Joe, I'll keep an eye out for if you decide on another link and edit the announcement ... meanwhile peeps dont quote non working links as the original posts may get edited anyway ;)

I can provide an additional link via my Mediafire account. I have unlimited bandwidth and downloaders will have unlimited speed.

edited December 1969

Cool thanks Matty, I'll add any mirrors as offered since Joe gave permission to reupload. So till/unless Joe gives a final link, your hosting will be appreciated too I'm sure :) people are getting home now and the links may get even more slammed! lol

Nice work, Joe!!! ;)

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

AprilYSH said:
    COWABUNGA! The gift for Day 3 is TrtlPwr for Genesis
    presented by our DAZ PA Mutant Morpher, Joequick!!!

Download -
    Try this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/btehog7pe4o2oo2/trtlPWR.zip
    Or this if above is down: https://www.dana-anderson.com/3dart/Joequick/trtlPWR.zip
    ** TrtlPwr is for non-commercial and/or fan-art use only **

Quick question about the commercial restriction, before I send my daughter's Taekwondo teacher into fits of delight... does internal use at her school, such as sign up sheets for school events, count as commercial? Not advertizing material/website images, but, for example, signup sheets for the "Parents Shop, Kids Chop" event they had last weekend (which I think was free.) or signing up for rank advancement testing.

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,697
    edited December 1969

Once I got off work I just stuck it up on ShareCG: http://www.sharecg.com/v/66255/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/TrtlPWR

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,878
    edited December 1969

If you need it, here is it via my Mediafire account - http://www.mediafire.com/?652cmvm795h0hlk

edited December 1969

Quick question about the commercial restriction, before I send my daughter's Taekwondo teacher into fits of delight... does internal use at her school, such as sign up sheets for school events, count as commercial? Not advertizing material/website images, but, for example, signup sheets for the "Parents Shop, Kids Chop" event they had last weekend (which I think was free.) or signing up for rank advancement testing.

Sorry we can't answer that as we're not qualified to give legal advice. To be prudent, the end user (whoever makes the renders) will be responsible for their own artwork. :)

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited December 2012

This takes me back to my younger years. I was OBSESSED with the Turtles. Many a Christmas Eve was spent hoping for a TMNT-related gift under the tree... but sadly, it never happened. UNTIL NOW :-)

Thank you!

Post edited by ShaneWSmith on
  • atryeuatryeu Posts: 612
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Joequick said:
    JK0011 said:
    Joequick said:
    Those who have the files have my permission to create mirrors and post the links here.

We'll be waiting patiently. Okay, maybe not so patiently, but waiting anyway. :)

Not a patient person normally but this is a cool set so I am channeling Master Splinter and waiting for a download site... Thanks for the cool stuff :-)

I'd handle it myself, but it's not something I can sneak and do on my iPhone at work. So really, anyone who wants to mirror it has my permission. We can clean up the surplus and find the file a stable home later.

OK, I've got it for you all here: Joequick's TurtlePower

Dana

Will you keep that up long? I'm still working on the Day 1 goodie download (I had around 20 hours left to go, so that's another almost week of downloading for me *sigh*), and then the turtle goodie looks like it'll take 12-13 hours on it's own. Don't want to start it and have it disappear on me :P I can get it elsewhere eventually if it won't be up very long. Just wanted to ask ahead of time!

edited December 1969

atryeu said:
    DanaTA said:
    Joequick said:
    JK0011 said:
    Joequick said:
    Those who have the files have my permission to create mirrors and post the links here.

We'll be waiting patiently. Okay, maybe not so patiently, but waiting anyway. :)

Not a patient person normally but this is a cool set so I am channeling Master Splinter and waiting for a download site... Thanks for the cool stuff :-)

I'd handle it myself, but it's not something I can sneak and do on my iPhone at work. So really, anyone who wants to mirror it has my permission. We can clean up the surplus and find the file a stable home later.

OK, I've got it for you all here: Joequick's TurtlePower

Dana

Will you keep that up long? I'm still working on the Day 1 goodie download (I had around 20 hours left to go, so that's another almost week of downloading for me *sigh*), and then the turtle goodie looks like it'll take 12-13 hours on it's own. Don't want to start it and have it disappear on me :P I can get it elsewhere eventually if it won't be up very long. Just wanted to ask ahead of time!

I'll keep it there as long as Joequick wants me to keep it there. If he asks me to remove it, I will...but notice will be given here for at least one day, to avoid doing that to you or anyone else.

Dana

• kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

Wow...Turtle power...Thanks Joe :-)

• MorganRLewisMorganRLewis Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

Wonderful gift, Joe. Thank you very much. And thanks also to the gift-givers of the previous days; I may be a trifle behind, but I appreciate it all.

edited December 1969

Roll Camera! The gift for Day 4 is the DAZ Studio ToonCam
    presented by our DAZ PA Shader Savant, zigraphix!!!

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f3tsdqply2a8y8x/W4BTUGELea
    "This is a simple ToonCam saved as a partial scene, so it’s load, point, shoot, and all surfaces are toonified. :D"

zigraphix's shop: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/zigraphix

And her greeting card below :lol:

zigraphix_ToonCam2012.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 764K
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited January 2013

Joequick said:
    Once I got off work I just stuck it up on ShareCG: http://www.sharecg.com/v/66255/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/TrtlPWR

Thank you.

Post edited by patience55 on
  • drucdruc Posts: 323
    edited December 1969

Far out, when I started to download the first gift, there were 4 pages of replies. I started to read the replies and each page read had another pages of replies added.

Thank you Horo and David for the gift and AprilYSH for the thread.

And big happy and safe season for all.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Niiiiice!
    Zigraphix: thank you!

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Thank you for all the gifts.

• HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

A toon camera what a great idea, thanks!

• KalisxKalisx Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

Very useful cam.
    Thank you Zigraphix :-)

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

AprilYSH said:
    I haven't used Bryce in years and although I'm happy for you Brycers... ;-) I'm EXTRA happy Horo and David included HDRI for DS and Carrara users! :coolgrin: Can't wait to get into this! They may not remember but I'm probably one of many who pm'ed them a while back begging them to convert more of their awesome looking bryce hdri resources into DS sets. Yipeee! :lol:

A specific thank you to Horo for the mp4s, which explained in clear detail why my attempts, thus far, to get HDRI images and lighting set up with UE2 had not worked!

A general thank you to all the PAs who have given such generous gifts!

• foxyladyfoxylady Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you, Zigraphix.

• CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

Thank you Zigraphix!! :)

• peteVaultpeteVault Posts: 308
    edited December 1969

I have to say that the gift, so far, this year have been SUPER. I combined the Toon Cam (works great) and the Ninja Turtles (very generous).

NinjaTurtle.jpg
    800 x 800 - 407K