Just starting with Daz

MarcuseMarcuse Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi I'm John from the UK, been a long time freehand artist with pencil when I get time and just starting with Daz so lots to learn....

Comments

• kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

Watch out for the addiction :lol:

Welcome to the Daz world of 3D.

• LoaarLoaar Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Welcome to DAZ!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Hi, and welcone.

Do please drop in and visit us in The New Users Area if you need any help as you get used to using your new Software. We are very friendly there, and will try to answer all your questions.

• MarcuseMarcuse Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you everyone ! I'm really looking forward to it as I'm hoping it will give me a new slant on my drawing techniques without having to visualise everything via preliminary tiring sketches first. Also I'm really interested in magix101's work and one or two other members but don't know how to contact them...?

• ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,426
    edited December 1969

:cheese: Welcome to the madhouse, fellow UK-er!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Oh, how strange, 4 out of 5 people posting are from the UK, well in this thread anyway.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,327
    edited June 2012

Welcome to the forums John! As Cho mentioned, please join us in the New Users Start Here forum for all your questions.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Welcome to Daz, i'm sure you'll have fun :-)

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

jsma2012 said:
    Thank you everyone ! I'm really looking forward to it as I'm hoping it will give me a new slant on my drawing techniques without having to visualise everything via preliminary tiring sketches first. Also I'm really interested in magix101's work and one or two other members but don't know how to contact them...?

Click on their names, if they post in the forum, and you can send them a private message.

Welcome to the wonderful world of 3D!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,327
    edited December 1969

If they haven't posted on the forums yet you can go to the members list and search their name in there it you can click on their profile to PM them.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Welcome to the DAZ 3D forums John, and as someone already mentioned . . . welcome to the DAZ addiction. ;-)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes!! Another artist, or artist to be to follow and enjoy renders from. Welcome!!