Known Forum Issues Curently Being Worked On and Old Forum Link

Comments

• Strange VoyagerStrange Voyager Posts: 390
    edited December 1969

My store credit balance is 0 (May was my last month in the PC so that may be why), but I still am unable to find or pay for my order for Mr. Hyde from FastGrab.. set it to pay with PayPal and by the time I got home that day the order was gone and the link in the original order e-mail doesn't work.

I never did receive any sort of acknowledgement from anyone other than Aundrea that I had submitted a problem.. Never did get to pay for my order, and my May PC voucher went away with the new store.

The May PC voucher was converted to Store Credit, which does not expire.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited June 2012

Does the order appear in your Order History, or the item in Itemized Order History?

ETA: Does you Store Credit page show any being used?

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
    edited December 1969

No.. I had the 6 dollar voucher, used something like 2.92 on the phantom order (which doesn't appear anywhere.. it was done under the old store system on the day the transition was made). The other 3.08 never materialized as store credit, and I effectively lost the 2.92 with the order's disappearance.

Does the order appear in your Order History, or the item in Itemized Order History?

ETA: Does you Store Credit page show any being used?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,361
    edited December 1969

You need to contact customer support

edited December 1969

I did. No response.. I don't have time to keep trying. I work two full-time jobs. I went back to Michael 4 and his morphs anyway, so it's not a huge deal. Just irritating and leaves a pretty nasty taste in my mouth when I'm already just about Poser-only.

Frank0314 said:
    You need to contact customer support
    edited December 1969

Did you submit a support tick or contact them by phone. If you submitted a ticket, they are backlogged at the moment and are working long hours to get caught up.

• brainmuffinbrainmuffin Posts: 1,152
    edited December 1969

I've been away for awhile. The new forum look blows.

• SisterofDarknessSisterofDarkness Posts: 34
    edited December 1969

no idea if anyone else has this issue but over the past week i checked the new releases and didn't find anything new.
    thought you are all lazy buggers :lol:

then someone posted a link on FB for a new item and i rushed to see and it was not there. thinking now that's odd went back to FB clicked on the link and it was here.

and today i find 2 new Antfarm releases in the newsletter and nothing here.

it doesn't matter which browser i use half the products are missing and i have to refresh the page many times to get the latest stuff. and yes i have emptied the browser cache.
    i never had these problems with the old store :-S

this and many other issues make it a very unpleasant to shop atm.

i have atm 2 pages with products open and 2 different user names show up even so i am logged in :ohh:

not being able to chose between PC and Mac downloads is a bit of a pain especially when i was downloading the Supersuit Pro Suite.

not knowing when a special offer ends makes it very awkward to shop as well.

and the itemized order history could do with a search option especially when one has over 2500 items in there to find what you need can take time.

on a good note resetting a download now that's very speedy :-)

edited December 1969

Merged thread since its a known issue.

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited June 2012

it doesn't matter which browser i use half the products are missing and i have to refresh the page many times to get the latest stuff. and yes i have emptied the browser cache.
    i never had these problems with the old store :-S
    Someone gave us this link, for seeing everything, and it's been working for me until today:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people?cat=2&limit=60

Today the new releases went MIA, for that view, at least for me.

But this seems to work for me:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people?cat=2&dir=desc&limit=60&order=activated

this and many other issues make it a very unpleasant to shop atm.
    So true.

and the itemized order history could do with a search option especially when one has over 2500 items in there to find what you need can take time.

Try this for finding something in the wishlist:

https://www.daz3d.com/shop/customer/account/itemizedHistory/?limit=50&p=5

That is page 5 of a wishlist. Change the 5 to jump to a later/earlier page. You're going alphabetically, so you can narrow it down 'till you hit it.

Side note: Tip for everyone: Way back in the thread, somewhere, someone was seeing oldest-by-release-date first.

While I was trying to get the all-products view back, I saw that little arrow next to the "release date" sort choice.

The arrow gives you ascending/descending order for your choice.

Clicking that arrow twice is what gave me back view-everything. So now we see if that lasts.

Edit (from the other thread):
    It seems that there's a problem with the Cache Manager serving cached pages. Anything that forces a refresh (Ctrl-F5 in most browsers, or using a filter, or changing sort order or items per page, or going to the next page and back) forces a true up-to-date page.

That explains it. Hard refresh wasn't enough, but changing sort order did the trick.

Post edited by T Jaiman on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited June 2012

Vaskania said:
    /agreed

I'm glad I came in when I did (around Feb). I had a chance to see what everything was like before the changeover, so I'm sticking around hoping everything returns to it's former glory.

I'm wondering if the forum sorting issue might also be causing vendors to lose out as well. With the store being borked and products disappearing randomly, and then the threads not getting noticed properly, half the time a product may go unnoticed completely which results in a loss of revenue completely.

...when I pull up a specific PA's store then try to sort it by Release Date to show the newest offerings I get::

There are no products matching the selection.

A real pain with and for prolific PAs like Stonemason, Jack Tomalin and TheAntFarm.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

I just clicked on Ken Gilliland (which indicated there was one - 1 - item, preposterous!) and the page came up with Hero Factory Classics! That's RawArt, not Ken! Three weeks and going strong! %-P

Dana

edited December 1969

It gets worse...RawArt says (3), but when you click his name, the page that comes up only has 2 items! At least they are his! :roll:

Dana

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited June 2012

DanaTA said:
    It gets worse...RawArt says (3), but when you click his name, the page that comes up only has 2 items! At least they are his! :roll: Dana
    Ok, I sorted Stonemason with no problem. Got 78 for RawArt... the first few items were his... the rest were WillDupre/MAB.

Kept clicking items, to see which was whose.

Backspaced, to get back in the mixed store, and got:
    There are no products matching the selection.

So, it started off looking ok, for me, then I replicated the problems.

Post edited by T Jaiman on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited June 2012

...OK got the timeout just as I was posting. Lost everything as when I tried to back up I got the FF "Page Expired" error. This is getting quite inane!

This isn't the first time this has occurred.

...anyway...

Basically now three weeks in and what we are still experiencing is going to, if not already are, hitting Daz in the bottom line. It's time to pull out the very pistol, shoot off a couple signal flares, and issue a CQD as the ship looks like it is going down by the head.

When suppertime came, the old cook came on deck sayin'.
    Fellas, it's too rough to feed ya.

At Seven P.M. a main hatchway caved in, he said
    Fellas, it's been good t'know ya...

--Gordon Lightfoot
    Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

T Jaiman said:

Try this for finding something in the wishlist:

https://www.daz3d.com/shop/customer/account/itemizedHistory/?limit=50&p=5

That is page 5 of a wishlist. Change the 5 to jump to a later/earlier page. You're going alphabetically, so you can narrow it down 'till you hit it.

oh i do that already but even then i still have 52 pages of items :gulp: and you can only skip 2 pages at once. if there was a go to page option maybe. but still a search would be the easiest solution if it could be implemented :)

• CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited June 2012

I rather like the tabbed pages, since I have 3268 products to search through in my order history, which is 66 pages @ 50 per page........on the old site I had problems with the page loading at all...:long:......a search facility would be very handy though! :)

Anyway, I've found that you can jump more than two pages at a time, which when combined with 'guessing' roughly where amongst the alphabetical pages your applicable first letter will come cuts down the time considerably. In the bottom illustration, by clicking on the three dots underlined I managed to get to P17 in just two clicks (you can go forwards and back using this method). :)

Order_History_illustration.jpg
    738 x 107 - 36K
    Post edited by Cymbidium on
    edited December 1969

You can also jump through the list by adjusting the number at the end of the url. "shop/customer/account/itemizedHistory/?p=3" replace the 3 with whatever page you want.

• CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited June 2012

That's good to know Frank - entirely logical too, why didn't I think of that......?! lol :red:

Post edited by Cymbidium on
    edited December 1969

I didn't think about until one of the other mods told us. I had the same reaction.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    You can also jump through the list by adjusting the number at the end of the url. "shop/customer/account/itemizedHistory/?p=3" replace the 3 with whatever page you want.

doh, i never even looked at the url :red:
    now that simplifies it massively :-)
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Is anyone else getting an issue where they are apparently logged into the store but not the forums?

• ChristenChristen Posts: 240
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Is anyone else getting an issue where they are apparently logged into the store but not the forums?

I had that a few days ago and kept getting an invalid password message in the forums even though I knew I had the right one and was still logged in to the store. I reset my password and no more issues with that since :/

edited December 1969

anikad said:

Yes. It just happened to me about 45min ago.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited June 2012

anikad said:

Happens to me at least once every two or three days.

The annoying thing is, I can be actively working in both store and forum (in separate tabs), click on a link for another page and >plop< I'm logged out, more often in the forums than the store. I thought there was supposed to be a set (unknown) idle time before getting punted. Something else wrong...? :roll:
    Post edited by SpottedKitty on
    edited June 2012

I often get logged out while typing out a reply. Happens at least a couple times a day.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,738
    edited December 1969

Yeah, once every two or three days would be a great improvement. No doubt it depends how much time you spend here ... too much, for some of us.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Oh, that's a new one — the forum smilies have all gone >phut< in the last 15-20 minutes. And they're gradually vanishing from the smilies pop-up, only three left now.

edited December 1969

Somehow this is not surprising me. LOL!

edited June 2012

Yeah, I just was in another thread and tried to use a smiley, but the window was full of broken image link icons, and it said in the bottom "contacting www.daz3d.com". Before that I had closed the window and tried again...the first time it said something about contacting daz.emailstar.com Emailstar? I'm actually getting that one again now. There are some smiley names appearing, but no icons, just names. I'll try clicking on one to see what happens...

:roll:

Dana

Edit: OK, that didn't work out well...just shows a broken image link icon. One step forward, two steps back. *shrug*

Edit 2: no broken link icon now, just the name rolleyes. Hmmm...

Post edited by DanaTA on