Status of those having issues with Platinum Club Renewals

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Sunfire said:
    Welp I can see the member's only forum again... Yay! However... I have not gotten a single PC member newsletter since the switch over and have not seen my 6 dollar coupon.

Thread all about it here, in the members only forum

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1044/

• ElenaBElenaB Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

My is main issue concerning Platinum Club is, that I didn't get any answer on my email. The problem is, that my account is charged twice every month for Patinum Club Renewal since more than one year :-((

Please sales management: answer!!

(sorry, that I have to choose this way)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,194
    edited December 1969

Have you opened a support ticket? If so, when - the support team is heavily back logged so it may take a while to get to your ticket, especially as it will require more than kicking the servers to fix it.

• LEI1LEI1 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ElenaB said:
    My is main issue concerning Platinum Club is, that I didn't get any answer on my email. The problem is, that my account is charged twice every month for Patinum Club Renewal since more than one year :-((

I have the exact same issue and I emailed Daz about it more than two weeks ago .. still haven't heard a word back.

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited December 1969

jimzombie said:
    What is the ticket turnaround time atm? Does anyone know? I put a ticket in 6 days ago. I was being billed for 2 platinum club memberships, while having purchased an annual subscription. This had been going on for some time before I noticed what was happening. Anyway, I cancelled the memberships via paypal, and now I don't have any plat memberships :( Therefor I don’t get any 1.99 products, discounts, vouchers, or the forum.

I inquired about this and got a reply which I am posting here and also added to my main thread in the Commons:

From Britney Creek:
    We have our hands full, but we are working as fast as we can to get all of our Tickets resolved, and customers happy. Tickets will be all caught up and answered by Friday. I will make sure that happens. Thank you so much for your patience.

edited December 1969

LEI1 said:
    ElenaB said:

I have the exact same issue and I emailed Daz about it more than two weeks ago .. still haven't heard a word back.

Please see above :)

Also, when tickets were originally going through e-mail, there is always the chance some didn't make it into customer support since e-mail isn't always reliable which is why they use Zendesk normally. If by Saturday (Monday at the very latest) your e-mails sent in have not been resolved and/or replied to, please either let me know or put a ticket through Zendesk to ensure they got it (if you didn't put it through Zendesk all ready). In most cases I am sure they have but in case (since I know sometimes e-mails don't always make it to their intended recipients.

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

Thanks DAZ_ann0314. I actually received a response this morning (Syd Australia time). The issue is being resolved though there does seem to be some communications misunderstanding.

• loveitloveit Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

mine doesnt even show that i am a Platinum Club member,or even show coupons in my account?
    can anyone check this out!!!

edited December 1969

they took my Platinum Club Monthly Renewal ,so what gives??

edited December 1969

I see you as a PC member in your profile. Can you access the PC forum, which is where most of the conversation is going on now, about PC issues.

edited June 2012

chohole said:
    I see you as a PC member in your profile. Can you access the PC forum, which is where most of the conversation is going on now, about PC issues.

no,and when i go to my profile it doesnt show for me,and i dont see the pc forum,send me a link maybe thanks
    Post edited by loveit on
  • GinaMarieGinaMarie Posts: 151
    edited December 1969

My PC club membership is working again. I can get to the PC forum once more. :-)
    So now I can submit another support ticket, with the error message I have posted at the PC fourm.

I don't think support even got my first one because I did not get a confirmation email
    like I did on the PC issue. They must be bogged under beyond belief right now.

• LEI1LEI1 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

LEI1 said:
    ElenaB said:

Please see above :)

Also, when tickets were originally going through e-mail, there is always the chance some didn't make it into customer support since e-mail isn't always reliable which is why they use Zendesk normally. If by Saturday (Monday at the very latest) your e-mails sent in have not been resolved and/or replied to, please either let me know or put a ticket through Zendesk to ensure they got it (if you didn't put it through Zendesk all ready). In most cases I am sure they have but in case (since I know sometimes e-mails don't always make it to their intended recipients.

Thanks for the RE Daz_Ann! I did end up putting a ticket through to Zendesk last night - was kind of hoping to avoid that since I'd sent an email but I'd rather get this sorted, especially the double charges from the PC, as soon as possible. Also I asked over in the June PC Coupon thread but since I'm replying to you here … Can we get a confirmation on whether the SuperSuit sale will be extended or ending tomorrow as planned? I'm one of many who were waiting to apply our PC bonus to it, since we're supposedly only allowed to use it on Daz Originals for the time being ... but it doesn't look like we'll even see this month's bonus in time? Any info would be much appreciated!

edited December 1969

loveit said:
    chohole said:

no,and when i go to my profile it doesnt show for me,and i dont see the pc forum,send me a link maybe thanks

If you click on the profile button under you username here in the forums, you will see that you are indedd showing as a PC memeber.

THe MO forum is here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/categories/3/

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    loveit said:
    chohole said:

If you click on the profile button under you username here in the forums, you will see that you are indedd showing as a PC memeber.

THe MO forum is here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/categories/3/
    found it thanks(profile)and thank you for the link!!

• JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

Alright I am so totally tired of fighting this... I reactivated my membership becasue I didn't get an answer from CS then I notice today that my old subscription had been reactivated along with the new so I canceled the new one not wanting to get double charged and now I can't get into the PC even though my subscription says I am a member until 6/6/12 when it is supposed to renew it orginally was supposed to renew on the 6/1/12 but didn't yet for days I could I could still access everything PC.. Now nothing and when I go back to reactivate what do I get but you need to pay another 7.95 what is up with that.... the other wasn't set to come out til 7/1 sigh.... So over this already... Yes I sent in a ticket but didn't hear anything the last time..... and today is the 6th so why can't I get in??????

edited December 1969

You can't get in because you cancelled your membership. It is as simple as that. If you had left well alone, and just submitted a ticket about showimg 2 memberships, you would have been fine.

SO Now you will have to submit another ticket to get the cancellation thing sorted out. It has been said several times that this problem is being worked on, so please wait for feedback from Daz_Ann, who is acting as a conduit between the forum and the people who are doing things at DazHQ.

edited December 1969

Yes I canceled one membership, it still shows one as active. I am trying to figure out if I only canceled one and one is still active why I can't get in. And I didn't think it needed a support ticket to cancel one of two I honestly didn't think that if I had two active memberships canceling one would kick me out. When i only had one and it was not active for several days and I could still get into everything. Sorry to post my issue here. I just thought that someone might have an answer.

edited June 2012

It's just the way this software seems to be handling cancellations at the moment, they take instant effect, and cancel out the PC altogether, regardless of how long is left to run on the membership. It is one of the things that has been posted for attention to Daz3D.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Just wanted to say thank you to the nice people at DAZ for getting my issue resloved promptly.. Thanks again.... :cheese:

• WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

ATTN Richard Haseltine!!!

Help!

I posted this in another thread but so far no one has responded, so reposting it here in hopes of getting a response, sorry. I am including a screenshot this time tho.

I just tried to renew my PC membership ( I had auto renew turned off just in case I ever had a time when I couldn’t get money on my visa debt card in time) and the store is trying to charge me 20.97. I hate to put in a support ticket as I know the DAZ staff is swamped right now and my current PC doesn’t expire until 6/12.

Shall I wait and try to renew later or contact support now?

PCmbrshrnw.jpg
    800 x 416 - 65K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,194
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure how you can manually renew your membership - there should be a way or the grace period for lapsed subscriptions makes no sense. I hate to say it, but I think you need to open a support ticket. You certainly shouldn't pay for a new monthly subscription, which is what that is offering.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,578
    edited June 2012

Post edited by Ippotamus on
  • WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure how you can manually renew your membership - there should be a way or the grace period for lapsed subscriptions makes no sense. I hate to say it, but I think you need to open a support ticket. You certainly shouldn't pay for a new monthly subscription, which is what that is offering.

Thanks so much Richard. :) I submitted a support ticket.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    It's just the way this software seems to be handling cancellations at the moment, they take instant effect, and cancel out the PC altogether, regardless of how long is left to run on the membership. It is one of the things that has been posted for attention to Daz3D.

It has nothing to do with cancellations. I've just been locked out of the PC AGAIN, for THE SECOND TIME IN THREE DAYS, despite now showing TWO Platinum club accounts on my subscription list, one of which was JUST BILLED THROUGH AUGUST TWO DAYS AGO. And unlike the previous poster, I NEVER CANCELLED ANYTHING.

And this was ON TOP of being DOUBLE BILLED AT THE WRONG PRICE FOR THE SUPERSUIT BUNDLE LAST WEEK.

That's right, in less than two weeks I've had to deal with DAZ charging nearly a hundred extra dollars on my credit card and I've had all of the "privileges" of being a platinum club member stripped off me TWICE.

This situation is not getting better, it is getting worse, and I am really getting sick of calling Zen desk and submitting help tickets for problems that are being generated entirely by the Daz store itself. Why am I supposed to fix the things that Daz keeps breaking?

It's just too much. Coming to this site is starting to make me feel physically ill.

edited December 1969

Cybersox13, I understand the frustration they had mine fixed yesterday and today I come on here to place an order and I am again locked out of the PC membership :roll: and I have cleared all my history, cookies and temp files. I am just gonna walk away for a bit and try maybe next week.

edited December 1969

All Those Having PC Membership Issues, Please Read:

From Britney Creek:

For all paying PC Membership previous to Magento, you have seen numerous errors with your PC Membership. We have found a resolution for these issues.

You will see an order for your Membership being charged $1 of store credit that you did not make. This is correct. DAZ issued $1 to your account and made an order for your Membership again for you. Once this has been done, you will no longer see any issues with your PC Membership. If until this has been done to your account, you miss any sales, please let us know, we will take care of that for you.

Thank you for your patience.

• LynnInDenverLynnInDenver Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

All Those Having PC Membership Issues, Please Read:

From Britney Creek:

For all paying PC Membership previous to Magento, you have seen numerous errors with your PC Membership. We have found a resolution for these issues.

You will see an order for your Membership being charged $1 of store credit that you did not make. This is correct. DAZ issued $1 to your account and made an order for your Membership again for you. Once this has been done, you will no longer see any issues with your PC Membership. If until this has been done to your account, you miss any sales, please let us know, we will take care of that for you.

Thank you for your patience.

A few days too late for me. I'm still waiting to hear back on my request for a refund at this point.

• Mark C HollowayMark C Holloway Posts: 141
    edited June 2012

I called about a week ago and talked with someone about losing my membership because I was not charged like I was suppose to be from month to month. What they did was charge me 7.95 for new membership and that worked for about two days. Turns out the new membership bill was never charged to my credit card and I ended up with two memberships in my account and now nothing works, I can not shop with my Platinum club discount and I do not seem to be billed monthly for my membership. A good deal of time has gone by since these problems have started with the changes that are being made to the site. Can you tell me, Have I lost my membership? Am I going to be billed for all this time I have not been able to use it? Im at a loss as of what to do. I do not want to seem rude but I am almost ready to give up and let it go. I have been a member for many years now. Oh well

Post edited by Mark C Holloway on
  • Type 0 NegativeType 0 Negative Posts: 323
    edited December 1969

I still have not got my 6 dollar coupon :(