Hey Sockratease! It's the Millenium Cow

Comments

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 6,995
    edited November 2012

The store is telling me it does not exist or I made a spelling error... I checked "new releases" and it does not show up there either...

I guess it was based on the toy pony... ?

Post edited by McGyver on
  • bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1969

I guess it was based on the toy pony... ?

Does anyone know if the Toy Pony is unflateable?

• ArkathanArkathan Posts: 65
    edited December 1969

Huh. Musta released early.

It WAS there. A toon pig and cow based off the new horse. I copied the link from the item page and tested it...

Oh well. I guess there's no end to the teasing of Sockratease.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 6,995
    edited December 1969

Well, while we are yanking Sockratease's chain...

I found the perfect cow in the store just now... looks like its the genisis cow maybe...

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/there-will-never-be-millennium-cow-HA-HA-HA

I hope this helps...

Tease Sockratease that is...

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

The Toy Animals Farm & Toy Animals Safari weren't supposed to have been released yet according to the Toy Pony thread. A few people I'm sure managed to grab them before DAZ made them unavailable again. I had no trouble buying them before DAZ fixed the availability. for them which is why I'm fairly sure others got them too.

You can see a picture of the cow in that thread,

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/12283/

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I suppose you're correct Jay. I've seen things like this happen before when something shows up in the store for a day (or even just a few hours) before someone realizes it wasn't supposed to be available yet.

These certainly are the cutest animals I've seen in a long time. :-)

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,731
    edited December 1969

Yeah...the release this morning was an Opps.
    Someone got a little over excited with the trigger finger on the releases.
    I really do try to time my releases to make it easier for customers ;)

• SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited December 1969

Moo?

So these are (were) morphs for the toy pony?

Another multiple purchase required Cow.

And all dufs (pronounced doofus) files - no cr2 or pz-whatevers or even Cowrarra specific files?

Poopy.

Poopy and Dooky!

But anyway - The Millennium Cow would not be a morph of another figure, although it could morph into other figures!

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

OK all these toy animals are morphs for the Daz Horse 2, as is the new Llama. Dawning on you yet? Read the blurb on the Daz Horse 2 in the Shop product page. Notice the reference to "new technology" and "Genesis".
    Unless I'm wrong (and I often am) we may be looking at the first stab at the fabled "Genesis Quadaped". If you can turn it into toys and llamas, why not realistic cows, dogs, cats, etc.? And if geografting will work with it...

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    OK all these toy animals are morphs for the Daz Horse 2, as is the new Llama. Dawning on you yet? Read the blurb on the Daz Horse 2 in the Shop product page. Notice the reference to "new technology" and "Genesis".

Why would I bother reading the sales pitches or threads for stuff I can't use?

D|S 4 is beyond the capabilities of my hardware and so that means no Genocide for me.

I picked up on the Cow toys being morphs of the toy pony, but had no idea the toy pony was a morph of the new horsey!

So it's a 3 purchase Cow?

Poopy.

Poopy and Dooky!

Poopy and Dooky and No Toilet Paper!

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

D|S 4 is beyond the capabilities of my hardware and so that means no Genocide for me.

I picked up on the Cow toys being morphs of the toy pony, but had no idea the toy pony was a morph of the new horsey!

Poopy.

Poopy and Dooky!

No, only 2. The Cow is a morph of the horse, not the toy pony. The toy pony AND the cow and the pig and whatever else are morphs of the horse.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Sorry, Sockratease, no offense meant.

edited December 1969

Spit said:

Poopy.

Poopy and Dooky!

No, only 2. The Cow is a morph of the horse, not the toy pony. The toy pony AND the cow and the pig and whatever else are morphs of the horse.

Thankies!

That's one less than was needed for "The Heavies" Cow - http://www.daz3d.com/shop/zoo-barnyard-for-heavies-hippos

cow3sun2.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 670K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Sorry, Sockratease, no offense meant.

None taken :)

My Sarcalepsy (uncontrollable bouts of Sarcasm) often causes problems.

Sorry if I seemed offended!