Black November

1234568»

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,552
    edited December 1969

I'd love some new freebies. It has been the same for a while. Especially since I am considering the horse purchase!

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

I'd love some new freebies. It has been the same for a while. Especially since I am considering the horse purchase!

I got the HorseyProBundle, so I went looking for a freebie to include in the cart. Of the current list, there was exactly one item that I had any potential use for but didn't have yet -- so I'm now the proud owner of a V5 Tank Dress. :-S
    edited November 2012

I got the HorseyProBundle, so I went looking for a freebie to include in the cart. Of the current list, there was exactly one item that I had any potential use for but didn't have yet -- so I'm now the proud owner of a V5 Tank Dress. :-S

Hah! That is funny... You mean you had no use for "deadly edges?" ;-P http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/november-freebies/deadly-edges

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Hah! That is funny... You mean you had no use for "deadly edges?"
    :shut: I have Deadly Edges, and anything else on the list that was originally a Weekly Freebie. Along with several others that weren't.
    edited November 2012

Yeah, was hoping they would shuffle 'em a bit. I had what I wanted from that lot last week, and it says it was updated, but I'm not seeing it.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

A question about mega bundle. I added 5 products, I get a 70% discount off but not the 82% off of platinum club. Am I doing something wrong?

What price did you see for your bundle of five products?