Resets not working?

jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
edited December 1969 in The Commons

is anyone else having trouble with resets not showing up in the downloadable area?

i've just reset my MFD for genesis, and the stalker girl boots, and it takes me to my downloadable products with a little message saying your products have been reset.....but they are not there.

i reset my DS pro Hiro 5 bundle the other day, and that's all that is showing in the downloadable area.

Is it just me?

Comments

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

Just bought some stuff in the store and it's not showing up in the download area either.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Yes there seems to be a fault as others have mentioned this already. The only thing we can do is wait for Daz3D to open for business. chohole has made a note to mention this to them when they get in.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

thanks Szark - didn't realize others had posted about it already. At least I know it's not just me. :D

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2012

Well actually it wasn't quite the same problem, but I am aware now, and have confirmed that this problem is happening, so will Flag this up as well.

Edited to add have sent an Urgent message about this

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Arr it was close enough to be a similar problem chohole..... ;) And don't beat me with that club again please...I haven't recovered from last time.

edited November 2012

Yes, could probably be part of the same problem I admit. :coolsmirk:

And I keep telling you, the club is mainly for the hamsters, as long as you are a good boy you are safe.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Thank you, chohole and Szark. So nice of you folks, always looking out and taking care for us.

edited December 1969

LOL I knew I should have never put that hamster suit on

BlackFeather1973 I think i can safely say from both of us, it is our pleasure to help out......sometimes. ROFLOL

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    LOL I knew I should have never put that hamster suit on

BlackFeather1973 I think i can safely say from both of us, it is our pleasure to help out......sometimes. ROFLOL

Your own fault then, u know how Cho feels about hamsters! :D

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Has anyone had any problems with the download page today ...... (ducks as large club swooshes past my head)

edited December 1969

Oh are you another one dressing up in a Hamster suit? My aim must be slipping.

edited December 1969

eeeek

edited December 1969

Sorry to disrupt the fun, would you like to check again, see if it is working for you

edited December 1969

my order has appeared and downloading now, thanks Pam. Though I hadn't realised quite how many files are in the Aiko 3 Mega Pack :)

edited December 1969

Working fine now, thanks.

edited December 1969

OK, not quite as many files as I thought, I have at least 3 sets of the same files in my downloads :)

edited December 1969

oh fun

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Hmm, I had that happen a couple of times in the last month — all downloads in two separate purchases appeared in the Downloads page twice. Annoying, especially when we have the more-than-slightly disordered state of the Downloads page anyway...

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

lost the ebots for this thread - just checked and my resets are now showing up! Thanks DAZ and thanks Chohole!

I just got a new laptop on the weekend - I murdered my other one by thinking it needed a drink.....- and I've decided now that I have a completely clean install of DS 4, I'm just going to reset and redownload a heap of products I want, rather than just transferring the data folder and other folders over.

Wish me luck! *laughs*