adamr001s tutorials and freebies index

2»

Comments

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just posting to say that your "Clear Undo Stack" works in DS4.5.1.6. It cleans out the memory & its has the added benefit of removing unused textures as well.

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

BWSman said:
    Just posting to say that your "Clear Undo Stack" works in DS4.5.1.6. It cleans out the memory & its has the added benefit of removing unused textures as well.
    Hey, that's cool. It didn't used too... They must've re-implemented the user facing functions I was calling without me realizing it.
  • CyberpainterCyberpainter Posts: 14
    edited December 1969

Hi Adam001, Yesterday I loaded your proportion dials and now when I load a .dsf I get an error that some assets are missing(/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf) and the character stop loading. Did I do something wrong? Which is probably what is wrong. :)

edited December 1969

* DAZ Studio 4.5 Render Preferences - DS4.5.1.56 or higher. - Added 2013-02-01-1140

edited December 1969

Hi Adam001, Yesterday I loaded your proportion dials and now when I load a .dsf I get an error that some assets are missing(/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf) and the character stop loading. Did I do something wrong? Which is probably what is wrong. :)
    You are using an old version of Genesis. You need to uninstall the old default content and install the latest Genesis Starter Essentials.
    edited December 1969

Added 2013-04-29 : * Recovering from a corrupt CMS index - This is usually the cause of CMS starting successfully but stopping shortly after DS is started.

Added 2013-04-29 : * Migrating DS4 CMS database between computers using DS built-in tools - Slightly easier than the other method, has no issues with fixed path matching, etc. Might take a little longer though.

• stump3point1stump3point1 Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

BWSman said:

Want to confirm, it work's for me also. I was unable to render more than a few times(Hardware Assisted openGLCL), I suspected the render cache was overflowing causing DS pro 4.6.1.33 to crash(in 32bit). I would open it again(in 64bit) and it would crash.

After running your "old" script it cleared the cache and for now it work's as well as expected(NO CRASH).

Thank you for putting this together Adam...and for that matter all the work you do around here my friend.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

Anyone else had any issues with the hands and feet reset script? I've tried it on a few poses that I know it worked on and it doesn't seem to do anything. I'm wondering if if the latest version of DS broke something?

• m.gunnm.gunn Posts: 0

* Clear Undo Stack Script (free memory) - DS3 ONLY For Info this link doesn't work.