Req Help with Stalker Girl Boots in Poser

HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,878
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi,

Hope someone can help. I have imported the Stalker Girl Boots (DSON) to Poser Pro 2012. They are great in the standard T pose and morph correctly to shapes, however, as soon as I move the legs the boot straps go wandering.

Example below. Anyone know how to fix this?

Apologies if this has been covered but a search brought nothing up.

Comments

• MedzinMedzin Posts: 337
    edited December 1969

I get the same thing.
    I even went back into DS and redid the conversion to DUF and PCF and problem persists.

• smaysmay Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

For this product already exist Poser Companion files.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/stalker-girl-boots-for-genesis

SG_Boots_Poser01.jpg
    1122 x 952 - 66K
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,878
    edited December 1969

smay said:
    For this product already exist Poser Companion files.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/stalker-girl-boots-for-genesis

Hi Smay. Thanks for that but I already know they were updated as that is the file I'm using - StalkerGirl Boots version 1.2
    and the PoserCF file.
    Could you try conforming them to Genesis and applying one of your poses to Genesis and posting the result as when I try I get the above issue.
    Are you using Poser 9 or Pro 2012?

Here is Genesis loaded with the boots conformed and then after applying your pose number 3.

SGB3.jpg
    1553 x 973 - 108K
    SGB2.jpg
    1547 x 977 - 100K
  • smaysmay Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

Everything works fine.
    I use Poser pro 2012 and DSON 1.0.0.27

SG_Boots_Poser02.jpg
    470 x 834 - 25K
    edited December 1969

smay said:
    Everything works fine.
    I use Poser pro 2012 and DSON 1.0.0.27

Now that has me even more puzzled. Your setup is exactly the same as mine but yours works and mine doesn't. I even tried reinstalling the files again after uninstalling the ones I had, still no joy. Not sure what to check next.

edited November 2012

OK, I have narrowed it down to the pose stage. If I move the character myself everything works as expected, pic1. However, if I use a preset pose, in this case DAZ Male Gun 01 pose the problem occurs, pic2.

If anyone can shed any light on this I would be really grateful. The thought of using Smay's StalkerGirl set in Poser is too good for me to stop trying to resolve this.

SGB5.jpg
    755 x 959 - 76K
    SGB4.jpg
    683 x 965 - 51K
    Post edited by Haruchai on
  • MedzinMedzin Posts: 337
    edited December 1969

I am still having same problem when using preset poses.

I thought maybe there might be a difference between applying "Universal Poser" and "Original Pose", but that doesn't seem to make any difference. I have also tried using V4 and M4 poses to see if difference there.

And lastly, I tried installing DSON to my 32 bit PP2012 thinking maybe prob with 64 bit, but no such luck.

Just for info, I am running Window 7 Ultimate 64.