Render in progress

Comments

• Nice job on the Egyption Queen!  And great job on the posing with the violin

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416

Nice job on the Egyption Queen!  And great job on the posing with the violin

Hi friend, thanks so much for wonderful feedback.  Yeah, it took me a few hours to pose V4 arms, hands, fingers on violin.  

• Awesomefb said:

Nice job on the Egyption Queen!  And great job on the posing with the violin

Hi friend, thanks so much for wonderful feedback.  Yeah, it took me a few hours to pose V4 arms, hands, fingers on violin.  

I can only imagine it took that long to pose those fingers just right on the violin!!! It turned out amazing though and the Egyption Queen is breath takingly beautiful!!!!

I can only imagine it took that long to pose those fingers just right on the violin!!! It turned out amazing though and the Egyption Queen is breath takingly beautiful!!!!

Thanks sweet friend, appreciate positive feedback.

• Your so welcome

I really enjoying roaming through your thread there is always something new and amazing to look at!!!!

edited October 2016

When I was a newbie, I was attempting to create a Dolphin fantasy scene, which can be seen on my first page.  Now learning Ron's water brush set, I'm learning to do a lil postwork.  I got carried away with Ron's brushes, Lol !!!!!  But with more practice, I'm sure I'll improve.  

Daz Dolphins.jpg
    1869 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by AJ2112 on
    edited October 2016

Conan sister: Charm

Daz Charm.jpg
    533 x 800 - 289K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

I think the dolphins are fine the way they are. Very, very fine! Nice lighting and fluidity in the posing. 

Novica said:

I think the dolphins are fine the way they are. Very, very fine! Nice lighting and fluidity in the posing. 

Hi Novica, thanks for compliments, positive feedback.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Nice job with Ron's brushes!

I really like the soft feel of Conan's sister, she still looks totally bad ass (am I allowed say that on the forums?) but she looks relaxed and at ease but ready to go when necessary in this one.

Nice job with Ron's brushes!

I really like the soft feel of Conan's sister, she still looks totally bad ass (am I allowed say that on the forums?) but she looks relaxed and at ease but ready to go when necessary in this one.

Hi Sonja, thanks so much for positive feedback/compliment.  Rolf !!  I approve friend smiley

• MN-150374MN-150374 Posts: 923
    edited October 2016

Beautiful work on the dolphins. Very well done!

Conans Sister is gorgeous! Excellent render!

Post edited by MN-150374 on
    edited November 2016
    MN-150374 said:

Beautiful work on the dolphins. Very well done!

Conans Sister is gorgeous! Excellent render!

Hi Friend, good to see you, hope all is well in your life.  Thanks for compliment/feedback on my 3D pregression.  It sure has been a journey,  I re-worked Conan image, scene is not complete, still need to tweak lighting, etc....  but thought I'd share the change made you suggested.

Conan.jpg
    1440 x 1080 - 2M
    Post edited by AJ2112 on
    edited November 2016

Another scene with Charm. 

Charm.jpg
    900 x 1080 - 765K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on
  • MN-150374 said:
    Hi Friend, good to see you, hope all is well in your life.  Thanks for compliment/feedback on my 3D pregression.  It sure has been a journey,  I re-worked Conan image, scene is not complete, still need to tweak lighting, etc....  but thought I'd share the change made you suggested.

Well done! Changing the camera angle is quiet an improvement. Now we see whats going on.

Again, I am impressed by Charm for obvious reasons. ;-) 

• Love the dolphins.  That is better than what I've managed so far with the water brushes!  You did good!

edited November 2016
    MN-150374 said:
    MN-150374 said:

Well done! Changing the camera angle is quiet an improvement. Now we see whats going on.

Again, I am impressed by Charm for obvious reasons. ;-) 

Thanks for the tip and compliment on Charm smiley 

Post edited by AJ2112 on

Love the dolphins.  That is better than what I've managed so far with the water brushes!  You did good!

Thanks a million for compliment Knitting mom.  Yeah Ron's brushes are a challenge smiley

edited November 2016

Well past 2 weeks, I've begin to learn post work, viewing a zillion tutorials, after completing this image, I realized it was way to small, smh........  I still have a lot to learn, like making sure to create right size, layers, not over tweaking adjustments, etc......  

V4 Charm III.jpg
    762 x 1167 - 481K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I think you did an amazing job on the render!!!!

The postwork looks great as well!!

Thanks so much Saphire, compliments/feedback such as yours and others on my thread, encourage/inspire me to continue.   

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Awesomefb said:

Well past 2 weeks, I've begin to learn post work, viewing a zillion tutorials, after completing this image, I realized it was way to small, smh........  I still have a lot to learn, like making sure to create right size, layers, not over tweaking adjustments, etc......  

This is gorgeous

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648
    Awesomefb said:

Thanks so much Saphire, compliments/feedback such as yours and others on my thread, encourage/inspire me to continue.   

I am glad it is encouraging you Awesomefb because we all need a little encouragement now and then to make it worth our efferts!!!

Awesomefb said:

This is gorgeous

Thanks so much friend :)

I am glad it is encouraging you Awesomefb because we all need a little encouragement now and then to make it worth our efferts!!!

Thanks Saphire, along with encouragement, need to regernerate some of my brain cells, Lol !!!! 

Hi friends, been a very long time since I ventured to my thread.  For awhile I spent time learning Photoshop.  Lately I've been experimenting with G3 Iray skin surfaces.  Lighting is still a challenge !!  Will share a few I've worked on past few months.  Cheers :)   

edited April 2017

V4 Black cat

V4 Black Kat.jpg
    720 x 1080 - 513K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on

Mei Lin 7

Mei Lin 2.jpg
    1080 x 1080 - 703K

edited April 2017

I created this image using photoshop only. 

Angel .jpg
    2345 x 2250 - 2M
    Post edited by AJ2112 on