JACK TOMALIN APPRECIATION SOCIETY [JAS III]

Comments

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,497
    edited December 1969

Well, under the stairs is better for me.. otherwise the wife asks loads of weird questions :D

That's what they always do don't they? Ask weird questions ;-)
  • Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,119
    edited December 1969

Totte said:

Well, under the stairs is better for me.. otherwise the wife asks loads of weird questions :D

That's what they always do don't they? Ask weird questions ;-)

Yea! Especially pertaining to things chained under the bed.

edited December 1969

Just thought that it is good that Jack stays away from animals, because if he had made a donkey, what would that one be called?

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Just thought that it is good that Jack stays away from animals, because if he had made a donkey, what would that one be called?

lol ;)

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Nice new prop for the PC ;-)
    what a vegeterain troll baby with hiccups
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    what a mule. ;) oh yeah that one...hehehehe.
    edited December 1969

Jack,

remember that I turn two moon gates and the Atrophy into a painting of the secret tomb of vlad the impaler.
    Curator Aquarum will be a place in the same location ;-)
    I love when your stuff give me sinister ideas ... Muhahahahahaha!! (sorry had to let it out)

edited November 2012

Totte said:
    I love when your stuff give me sinister ideas ... Muhahahahahaha!! (sorry had to let it out)

lol - legal disclaimer.. I or DAZ3D accept no liability for sinister ideas/thoughts/plans of world domination/or anything resulting from products created or from those scenarios listed.

Post edited by Daz Jack Tomalin on
    edited December 1969

Totte said:

lol - legal disclaimer.. I or DAZ3D accept no liability for sinister ideas/thoughts/plans of world domination/or anything resulting from products created or from those scenarios listed.

Too late, B.W.C. was founded in these forums, and world domination is still highest on the agenda ;-)
    I think you should be an honorable member of B.W.C. because you make such great stuff!

edited December 1969

lol - we're all doomed then ;)

I keep meaning to do a BWC render - but sadly haven't got around to it yet.. would hate to think what sordid initiation ceremony there is too ;)

edited December 1969

I keep meaning to do a BWC render - but sadly haven't got around to it yet.. would hate to think what sordid initiation ceremony there is too ;)

The render is the ceremonial rite!

edited December 1969

Totte said:

I need my render then.. I can't be some half-fledged member of the BWC..

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Totte said:

I need my render then.. I can't be some half-fledged member of the BWC..
    You'll need to shave your head to be a _true_ member of the *B*WC ;-).

edited December 1969

M F M said:

You'll need to shave your head to be a _true_ member of the *B*WC ;-).

Just a Virtual Shave (on the character you render)

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

Totte said:

...but - if this was a request - we can discuss an additional ceremonial rite just for you... hrhr

edited December 1969

lol Sedor, you are a true BW ;-)

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Totte said:

Will this count for my entry to the club? Is there a secret handshake or thread where we hang out? ;)

ian-demon_fullWM.png
    900 x 1200 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Might do, might do!

edited December 1969

Totte said:

Will this count for my entry to the club? Is there a secret handshake or thread where we hang out? ;)Nice to see you back rendering Ian. How are you feeling these days?

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Totte said:

Will this count for my entry to the club? Is there a secret handshake or thread where we hang out? ;)Nice to see you back rendering Ian. How are you feeling these days?

To be honest, its one from last year, things not brilliant tbh, bought some stuff from the black november sale, but my PC runs out 2morrow, thanks for asking, got a lot of backlog to clear over at DA, back here to get my third green box, so i can post it in the green box thread i created all those months ago, before i am denied access ;/

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Might do, might do!

chuckles, thanks Totte :)

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250
    edited November 2012

This a boys' club only, or can women play too? Sorry Jack, none of your models here. I don't know if you've done a baloon.

Bald-Wizard.jpg
    800 x 1179 - 288K
    Post edited by JOdel on
    edited November 2012

Well I'm not a fully-fledged member of the BWC, but would assume everyone is welcome, even vegetarian trolls with hiccups!

That's a cool render - and you're right, I don't think I have done a balloon *makes mental note* ;)

Post edited by Daz Jack Tomalin on
    edited November 2012

JOdel said:
    This a boys' club only, or can women play too? Sorry Jack, none of your models here. I don't know if you've done a baloon.

Nono, both Xandory and Luci45 are members! You are welcome Jodel ;-)

Post edited by Totte on
  • DievansDievans Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

Jack, thanks for the new version of Marrakesh Souks - it's brilliant, and renders wonderfully in Lux.

marrakesh2.jpg
    1414 x 1047 - 1M
    edited December 1969

dievans said:
    Jack, thanks for the new version of Marrakesh Souks - it's brilliant, and renders wonderfully in Lux.

Thanks!

Nice work :) good to hear it works nicely in Lux too.

edited December 1969

dievans said:
    cool image...

..scrubs up well in Lux Jack.

• BagletBaglet Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm very pleased with Curator Aquarum. Would love more sets but that'll have to wait until next year ...

CAqua1.jpg
    800 x 800 - 640K
    edited December 1969

Nice image :)

Hmm when you say next year it sounds an eternity away.. but really, it's 6 odd weeks.. that's not so bad (except, where did the year go??)

• BagletBaglet Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

where did the year go??

It was those rare days when it didn't rain.

This discussion has been closed.